Am new to BlackBerry family, how to download and use android apps in bb10 os, give me simple like to download snap.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 11:59 AM
    I don't know how to used android apps in BlackBerry but I know there is a way and someone here will tell you, but there are native 3rd party apps for BlackBerry like Igrann (Instsgram) or Snap2chat (SnapChat) that work amazingly.

Check out iGrann - Client for Instagram in BlackBerry World! You can find it at
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/40105905

Check out Snap2Chat in BlackBerry World! You can find it at
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/47649895

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 12:04 PM
    Search YouTube for adding snap very very easy tutorial

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 12:04 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=902493

How to load Snap.

Via CB10. Bits, C000C6078 for links to science and technology posts and world news.
    05-23-14 12:10 PM
    Here you have the most clear step by step for installing SNAP :

1.have snap file on you're PC
    2.download DDPB on you're PC (I know it says is for installing Bar files onto the PlayBook but works the same for BB10)
    3.open DDPB and click add files ( button on the top above the big window of the app where the bar files will be placed for installation.
    4.browse for the SNAP bar and double click on it and you will have the SNAP in the DDPB window. (check it to be ready to install)
    5.on you're phone slide down from the top, tap settings, scroll to security, tap there scroll to development mode, tap and turn it on. You're phone will show a IP address.
    6. Connect you're phone to the PC and on DDPB on the left side tap search for IP address and a little window with probably 2 IP addresses will open. Tap on the shorter one which is the same one like on you're phone.
    7. Below you will have to enter the phone password if you have one and then below click connect. Below you will see after you're connected the phone OS details.
    8. Now below the big window on the DDPB you will see a button "Install". Click on that and SNAP will install in 30 seconds. You will see a window saying "done"
    ENJOY!!!

Visit my BBM Channel ~ C000E96F6
    jh07 likes this.
    05-23-14 12:14 PM
    Tanx every1 it's very useful.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 07:56 PM
    That sounds doable. I need this, too.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 11:39 PM
    I'm late to the discussion here, but thought I'd still share my preferred method. I've found that this has been easier for my acquaintences that are new to BB 10 devices, as it doesn't require putting the device into development mode.

Install Snap using Sachesi:

1. Download the appropriate Sachesi version here: Sachesi
    2. Put it in a folder on it's own (it's a stand-alone program)
    3. Download Snap here: Snap Google Play Client
    4. Plug your device into your computer.
    5. Double click the Sachesi exe file to launch it. Enter your device password, if you use one.
    6. Click on the install tab.
    7. Drag/drop the Snap bar file into the window. You'll see a progress bar on your device and in Sachesi.
    8. When complete, unplug your device. You're done, enjoy.

*** Note that BlackBerry Link must already installed on the computer (this installs drivers you'll need).
    *** "Development Mode" is not required when using Sachesi.
    *** Unless you know what you're doing, do not mess with the other, advanced options within Sachesi!
    05-24-14 08:36 AM