So I watched this Tutorial:

Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10

So when i drag both Csj files into the Registery Token thing then this error appears:

It says something with Error: ECHO is off (OFF)

In german : ECHO ist ausgeschaltet (OFFLINE) so idk what to do now can some 1 help?
    10-11-13 05:22 AM
    No one knows how to deal with that?
    10-11-13 05:30 AM
    Gotta give things a little time, your thread was only up for 8 minutes, and sometimes it will take a bit to get an answer.
    10-11-13 05:39 AM
    Gotta give things a little time, your thread was only up for 8 minutes, and sometimes it will take a bit to get an answer.
    okay
    10-11-13 05:47 AM
    Sorry, I won't be able to help you resolve your immediate issue. But what I can tell you is that after reading through some of these tutorials, I came to the conclusion that the best way to go about creating debug tokens and signing apps (for unlocked runtimes) was to simply follow the steps outlined by BlackBerry: http://developer.blackberry.com/android/tools/. The walkthroughs are clear enough. While this may not be your preferred option, it remains an option nonetheless.
    10-11-13 05:51 AM
    Sorry, I won't be able to help you resolve your immediate issue. But what I can tell you is that after reading through some of these tutorials, I came to the conclusion that the best way to go about creating debug tokens and signing apps (for unlocked runtimes) was to simply follow the steps outlined by BlackBerry: Download for Windows - Runtime for Android apps - BlackBerry Developer. The walkthroughs are clear enough. While this may not be your preferred option, it remains an option nonetheless.

Hmm thanks but i think that thing is more complicaded. I mean what is a plugin for ADT ir a Packager.

All i just want is playing Subway surfer temple run , using powercam and all this stuff on my phone , nothing else.
    10-11-13 06:01 AM
    You have 5 threads on this this subject. How bout just keep it to 1 thread please

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-an...d-apps-859041/
    BergerKing likes this.
    10-11-13 06:18 AM