My z10 earlier use to shutdown randomly at 80% but then I recalibrated the battery and the problem didn't appeared for 3 days and even phone use to work 5 hours on 0% but yesterday it turned off again in 50% how to fix it ASAP I'm having STL 100-1 model os 10.2

Posted via CB10
    05-25-14 03:35 AM
    [INFO]Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Facebook notification will not show in the hub” or “How do I use Glympse on BBM? ” [/INFO]

Just a tip to help members get needed answers.
    05-25-14 03:38 AM
    Thanks and sorry but how to fix?

Posted via CB10
    05-25-14 03:40 AM
    How did you recalibrate? I really hope you didn't use the old NiCad battery calibration where you KILL the battery. That literally kills lithium ion batteries...dead

Trusted Member Genius on Verizon 10.3.0.296/442
    05-25-14 03:46 AM
    I use 8 steps that mani wrote on cb forums like when phones dead take out battery sim so card for 1 hour till then charge phone without battery for 3 mins then after one hour reinsert everything and then see %of battery and charge fill full

Posted via CB10
    05-25-14 03:47 AM
    Just charge your phone from a pc USB hub and never let it drain out.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-14 05:17 AM
    My z10 earlier use to shutdown randomly at 80% but then I recalibrated the battery and the problem didn't appeared for 3 days and even phone use to work 5 hours on 0% but yesterday it turned off again in 50% how to fix it ASAP I'm having STL 100-1 model os 10.2

Posted via CB10
    Don't use generic or weak chargers with your Z10. They throw off the charging circuits. To recalibrate and solve your issues follow these steps: Take out the dead battery, SIM card and SD card. Plug in the original BlackBerry charger that came with the phone. Hold the power button for 3 seconds or until you see the red light come on. Leave the phone in this state for at least 2 minutes or until it shuts off completely on it's own. You may or may not see the red battery outline or the white blackberry logo on the screen. Plug out the charger and leave everything out for 1 hour. Replace everything and allow the phone to charge. Never use weak chargers on your Z10 again.

I'm not saying that weak chargers are the cause or the only thing that can trigger this flaw in the phones but it is a factor in many cases of battery charging circuit miscalibration. Even PC USB can throw off the calibration so don't rely on it for charging if possible. Stick with using the original BlackBerry Charger exclusively for a week and see if the issue doesn't return at all unless and until you switch chargers. Also if the battery health is being reported as low it can take a few charging/ discharging cycles before it returns to good health. Battery Charger is a good app in BlackBerry World to check the current battery health.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-14 05:59 AM
    I'm using original charger

Posted via CB10
    05-25-14 07:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD