I installed the latest leak, 10.2.1.1055, everything is great; I'm able to run Android apps that previously never worked. However, one important app for me does not work now, MySword Bible app. It used to work by using ES File explorer. Now it always returns an error about tablet database or SQlite error.

Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 06:29 PM
    Not all apps work. There IS a Bible app in BB app world. This is the one I use.....

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/1222
    11-21-13 09:58 PM
    Thank you for your reply. Yes I understand not all apps work. I was just wondering because MySword worked as a side load before this leak, but the new leak (10.2.1.1055) was purportedly better in handling Android apps yet won't load MySword. I wonder if I miss something.

I also use the bible link you sent me, especially it is linked to audio bible by Alexander Scourby. But MySword is very convenient for looking up commentaries, searching terms, and switching from different bible versions. I appreciate your reply deeply. God be with you.

Posted via CB10
    pkcable likes this.
    11-22-13 06:09 AM
    Solved it. Problem with ES File explorer, not with MySword. Reformatted my media card and everything works now like a charm. OS 10.2.1.1055 rocks!

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 09:54 AM
    I'm having the same problem: I can install MySword with all the bibles and everything i need but when I click on a number beside a word (in KJV with Strong's numbers) it doesn't take me directly to the dictionary and show me the definition like it should. Any ideas what the issue could be? If I go to the menu bar and open the dictionary manually and then enter the number there it works fine, just the link between the bible and dictionary is missing.
    11-26-15 01:24 AM
    I'm having the same problem: I can install MySword with all the bibles and everything i need but when I click on a number beside a word (in KJV with Strong's numbers) it doesn't take me directly to the dictionary and show me the definition like it should. Any ideas what the issue could be? If I go to the menu bar and open the dictionary manually and then enter the number there it works fine, just the link between the bible and dictionary is missing.
    Did you ever get a solution to this issue?

Posted via CB10
    06-09-17 08:03 AM