Any app which make it some thing new

Posted via CB10
    05-06-15 03:37 AM
    Should get you excited again
    anon(9188202) likes this.
    05-06-15 06:28 AM
    It's a phone.

You want it to dance on the table and sing for you? Spontaneously tell you jokes throughout the day? What?

Posted via CB10
    oldsoul123 likes this.
    05-06-15 10:29 AM
    How the hell is your z10 boring

Posted via CB10
    oldsoul123 likes this.
    05-06-15 12:55 PM
    How about an app that makes your phone explode in your hand. Would that make if less boring for you?

PaulJ
    05-06-15 01:58 PM
    How dare you insult a BlackBerry!!??

Posted via my BlackBerry Q5
    tudz edwards likes this.
    05-06-15 02:32 PM
    Just go use Amazon Appstore, Download 1Mobile Market, sideload Snap, or get the worst of all, Aptoide. All of these will allow you to download most any android apps.

05-06-15 03:26 PM
    LOL!!
    Just teasing you for the "exploding phone" idea.
    Hahaha!!!

oldsoul123 likes this.
    05-06-15 03:27 PM
    I can understand the OP. Things (not just phones) can get a little bit boring after time. First you are totally excited, you are finding new features, are impressed by performance or totally in love the new design - but after a while you are getting used to it, it isn't exciting anymore -> it is just 'normal'.

Sometimes updates can bring back that exciting feelings, but just for a short time. So you are left with a product you maybe are totally in love with, but it can't surprise you anymore. You are sitting on your couch, watching TV and thinking about 'What could I do with my phone?'
    � playing a game? > na, have played all / are not in the mood for games
    � check Twitter / Facebook /...? > done a minute ago
    � browse the web? > also done
    � listen to music? > not while watching TV

-> THAT is the point you should realize that your phone is what it is: a phone! Maybe a smart phone, but still a phone. Don't get lost in a phone, in a gadget, a THING! It is not your phone that is entertaining you. It is you who is using this thing to make more out of moments, Hobbys or even your work. Think about what you can do with friends, family or alone and maybe you find a new way your phone can support you.

Good Luck! I was at this point some time ago and I'm loving my phone more than before, because I often see myself smiling while using everyday features that simply 'get the stuff done' so I have more time for the important things. And I'm way more happy since I realize that I can put my phone away without the world is going down. I think I was way too much focused on my phone.

Posted via CB10
    Aju likes this.
    05-06-15 05:19 PM
    Any app which make it some thing new

Posted via CB10
    Here: http://www.boredbutton.com/

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.500
    05-06-15 07:40 PM
    I have had my Z10 since it first rolled out, and have never found it boring. When I'm not enjoying all it's features, I simply come on here a laugh at all the people wining about Snapchat not working, which usually makes my day. Besides, how can a phone be either boring, or exciting. It's a phone!

PaulJ
    05-06-15 10:31 PM
    I watched Nyan cat once. Something really cool happens around hour 5! Or was it 8... anyway keep watching it's amazing!
    05-08-15 08:43 AM
    I can understand the OP. Things (not just phones) can get a little bit boring after time. First you are totally excited, you are finding new features, are impressed by performance or totally in love the new design - but after a while you are getting used to it, it isn't exciting anymore -> it is just 'normal'.

Sometimes updates can bring back that exciting feelings, but just for a short time. So you are left with a product you maybe are totally in love with, but it can't surprise you anymore. You are sitting on your couch, watching TV and thinking about 'What could I do with my phone?'
    � playing a game? > na, have played all / are not in the mood for games
    � check Twitter / Facebook /...? > done a minute ago
    � browse the web? > also done
    � listen to music? > not while watching TV

-> THAT is the point you should realize that your phone is what it is: a phone! Maybe a smart phone, but still a phone. Don't get lost in a phone, in a gadget, a THING! It is not your phone that is entertaining you. It is you who is using this thing to make more out of moments, Hobbys or even your work. Think about what you can do with friends, family or alone and maybe you find a new way your phone can support you.

Good Luck! I was at this point some time ago and I'm loving my phone more than before, because I often see myself smiling while using everyday features that simply 'get the stuff done' so I have more time for the important things. And I'm way more happy since I realize that I can put my phone away without the world is going down. I think I was way too much focused on my phone.

Posted via CB10
    Uh...one thing, if he goes out with his friends, his friends would just bury their heads in the new apps on their non-BB smartphones and ignore him anyway.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-08-15 08:48 AM
    Uh...one thing, if he goes out with his friends, his friends would just bury their heads in the new apps on their non-BB smartphones and ignore him anyway.

If that be the case, they're not really friends, now are they. I can never wrap my head around why anyone would attend social gatherings, and do nothing but pay attention to their smartphone. Seems a waste of time when you can do that at home.

PaulJ
    05-09-15 08:28 AM
    If that be the case, they're not really friends, now are they. I can never wrap my head around why anyone would attend social gatherings, and do nothing but pay attention to their smartphone. Seems a waste of time when you can do that at home.

PaulJ
    Then most humans would not be qualified as anyone's friend by your standard.

05-09-15 08:42 AM
    Not an app, but have you tied the Spider-Man vs Putin BBM stickers?
    05-09-15 08:46 AM
    Should get you excited again
    Yup, I would say that "this is Boring,wish I had a Z10"

Pr1ngle on Z30
    05-09-15 09:46 AM
    Then most humans would not be qualified as anyone's friend by your standard.

Look the word friend up in the dictionary.

PaulJ
    05-10-15 08:23 PM