Anyone get the Android app "Microsoft Remote Desktop" to work on BB10?

Edited to avoid confusion.
    Last edited by Lapwolf; 01-21-15 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Only asking about MRD, not RDP.
    01-21-15 04:35 PM
    I've been using this one (both on my old Z10 and my current Passport) and love it. Smooth, easy to control.

Remote Desktop - RDP
    01-21-15 04:57 PM
    I've been using this one (both on my old Z10 and my current Passport) and love it. Smooth, easy to control.

Remote Desktop - RDP
    Except for the fact that this is the Android forum and the thread is about "Microsoft Remote Desktop", that response would be useful...
    01-21-15 04:59 PM
    Aside from the fact that Remote Desktop -RDP connects perfectly with the topic of the thread (Microsoft Remote Desktop) and it is a perfect substitute for the Android app?? Microsoft Remote Desktop?? Which you seem to be having trouble with, there was no valid reason for him to post that. Please stop it.
    01-21-15 05:20 PM
    Well, forgot how a little bit of help gets your head chewed off.

Yes, I've gotten the android remote desktop to work just fine. I still prefer the one I posted earlier, and since I know nothing of your phones setup / software / os, I really can't help you fix it, but can offer a different solution.

Microsoft Remote Desktop-img_20150121_231235.png

What? A signature?!
    Last edited by RoboticGolem; 01-22-15 at 10:50 AM.
    01-22-15 01:15 AM
    Well, forgot how a little bit of help gets your head chewed off.

Yes, I've gotten the android remote desktop to work just fine. I still prefer the one I posted earlier, and since I know nothing of your phones setup / software / os, I really can't help you fix it, but can offer a different solution.
    Okay, I've been spending most of my time on the Leaks forum and I guess I've seen too many sarcastic attempts at humor or answering a different question than was posed. I jumped the gun and I apologize, any insight you can add is appreciated.

I'm on a Z10 running 10.3.1.1154 with everything running smoothly (Blend works great, Z10 filesystems are samba mounted on the PC, Remote Desktop enabled on the PC) but when I try to run MRD I get the following connection error:
    Attached Thumbnails Microsoft Remote Desktop-img_20150122_095438.png  
    01-22-15 12:07 PM
    I have an old z10 somewhere. I'll mess with it when I get home and post the results.

What? A signature?!
    01-22-15 07:29 PM
    Ok. Something I found on the z10. The original remote desktop will not connect, but their beta will. Which are you running? I'm downloading the autoloader for your os version now.

What? A signature?!
    01-22-15 09:11 PM
    Ok. Something I found on the z10. The original remote desktop will not connect, but their beta will. Which are you running? I'm downloading the autoloader for your os version now.

What? A signature?!
    I'm not running the beta, I'll download and try it. Thx...
    01-22-15 09:23 PM
    Finished the autoloader. Yeah same thing. The normal one won't connect, but the beta does. Hope it works for you.
    01-22-15 09:57 PM
    Finished the autoloader. Yeah same thing. The normal one won't connect, but the beta does. Hope it works for you.
    I loaded up the beta and it connected, as long as I use the IP instead of the name. Beta was the key, leave it to Microsoft.

Thx for the assist...
    01-22-15 10:08 PM
    I loaded up the beta and it connected, as long as I use the IP instead of the name. Beta was the key, leave it to Microsoft.

Thx for the assist...
    Anytime.

What? A signature?!
    01-23-15 02:27 AM
    This App is Freakin AWESOME. That is all i have to say. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, do not spend $5 dollars for the Blackberry RDP app. It Sucks sht. really.
    04-07-15 10:14 AM