Has anyone had a look at getting this to download necessary data to run the game? I've even found the cache files online, downloaded them, but can't figure out what file extension to unpack them into to get the game to work.

Anyone else tried to get this running?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-23-15 03:43 PM
    Newest version on snap actually downloads the data on its own but still won't connect

Posted via CB10
    04-23-15 04:42 PM
    Has anyone had a look at getting this to download necessary data to run the game? I've even found the cache files online, downloaded them, but can't figure out what file extension to unpack them into to get the game to work.

Anyone else tried to get this running?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Just download it with Google Play Store. Unlike Snap it fetches the required obb files and installs them in the correct place.
    04-23-15 05:48 PM
    Yep, tried that but still having the same issue once installed. It says: problems connecting to network, please check network connection

Posted via CB10
    04-23-15 08:10 PM
    Just download it with Google Play Store. Unlike Snap it fetches the required obb files and installs them in the correct place.
    Cobalt, does your Play Store work on BB10 10.2.1, or just on 10.3?

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 01:48 PM
    Alternatively, does anyone have this running, and can you show the file extensions so the files can be installed in the right locations?

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 02:01 PM
    Ok, so I own an iPad mini, and have Contest of champions working on it. I discovered, during a period of time when my internet services were down, that the iPad would load the game, but, since it is WiFi only, it couldn't connect to the servers. I received the same message i get on my Z30, running on 10.3.1.1865, when I load the game.

Marvel's Contest of Champions-img_20150521_214454.png

I have read that some Android games or apps may turn off or default to WiFi or mobile network off (for whatever reason), and I thought about finding an app that allows access to the "Android" device settings. I found mention of Android Assistant that gives you access to these settings, downloaded and installed it no problem, but it showed this:

Marvel's Contest of Champions-img_20150521_215143.png

So WiFi, and mobile network, settings show as ok and on, but nothing I do with this app has helped. Does anyone have more experience with this type of situation, and if so, would you be willing to share your secrets? Are there better apps that will do what I'm looking for?

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 09:54 PM
    Has anyone had a chance to look at this, to figure out why the games from Kabam don't want to connect to their servers? Do I have to patch the game/Play services/play games? If so, I've patched a few games before using Lucky Patcher, but can't get this to work. Is there a specific patch I have to apply that will do what I want? Thanks.

Z30/STA100-5/10.3.1.2708
    07-31-15 10:48 AM
    Hi Cobalt, unfortunately we have an issue with the app no registering we have either WiFi or Cellphone Data active (checked Android settings, they are enabled) it just says there is no Internet connection available.

I live in Mexico and I've seen similar issues with other Android apps; the local Starbucks app also does not recognize the Internet connection which is weird, but other Android apps don't present the condition.

Needless to say but to make it clear, these same APKs work when installed in Android devices.

Do you think you can give it a try and download Contest of Champions to review the code for any incompatible Internet access code that the Blackberry Android Runtime might not be implementing? Maybe add a patching sequence to the Google Patche you have?

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 05:10 PM