Hello,

I recently installed Marvel Comics Unlimited from Snap. I was able to open the application and download comics to my device but whenever I try to view any comic (downloaded or otherwise) on my Z30, all I see is a white screen where the comic should be.

Was wondering if this application worked for anyone?

Thanks,

medacomix15

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 03:34 PM
    There are 2 separate apps, Marvel Comics and Marvel Unlimited. I assume you mean the latter.
    I'm unsure of the difference between the two apps from a quick look at their descriptions in Snap.

I have Marvel Comics installed. I have only used it sparingly, but I have downloaded several free comics and read portions of at least a couple. I haven't tried the Marvel Unlimited app specifically.
    03-06-14 04:53 PM
    There are 2 separate apps, Marvel Comics and Marvel Unlimited. I assume you mean the latter.
    I'm unsure of the difference between the two apps from a quick look at their descriptions in Snap.

I have Marvel Comics installed. I have only used it sparingly, but I have downloaded several free comics and read portions of at least a couple. I haven't tried the Marvel Unlimited app specifically.
    Marvel Comics is solely purchasing and reading digital comics.

Marvel Unlimited is the subscription service which gives you access to all digital comics for a monthly fee.

The regular Marvel Comics app works fine as I just tried it. Marvel Comics Unlimited recently has a 99 cents subscription fee for the month of March, so I decided to give it a whirl.
    03-06-14 05:40 PM