Got the error message code signing request didn't verify

I tried requesting. The two files. As well

I have mountain lion

Any help would be appreciated

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 03:16 PM
    everything seemed to be ok as far as the debug token goes, but how does one tell if you have it installed correctly? I don't see it installed anywhere under settings nothing, and when I tried to side load a converted bar which only 1 seemed to work, the app didn't even show up on my desktop...?
    06-19-13 03:35 PM
    After I try using the converter the the game still says a.p.k and doesn't even sideload please help

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 04:23 PM
    After I try using the converter the the game still says a.p.k and doesn't even sideload please help

Posted via CB10
    Are you sure youve draged your Degbug token into the "drag debugtooken here" folder and copied the Apk2Bar converter somewhere and then done this?
    06-19-13 04:42 PM
    Got the error message code signing request didn't verify

I tried requesting. The two files. As well

I have mountain lion

Any help would be appreciated

Posted via CB10
    Are you sure youre following the steps through properly and putting in the right keys/password?
    If youre doing that right, I would suggest you register again,Delete the DMG then download it again and then start over
    Worked for me
    06-19-13 04:44 PM

Posted via CB10
    farouk, as per my experience with Apk Converter, not all APK files can be converted, I dont know why but I have tried 10apps to be converted but only 2 apps is converted successfully. These BAR files as a result of conversion can be found exactly from where the original APK files that u just converted is stored.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 04:52 PM
    To haringjuan:
    Copy the app somewhere.
    Unmount the DMG
    Right click (or control+click) the app and choose "Show the package contents"
    You will see the inside of an app
    Navigate into Contents-->Resources folder
    Copy your debugtoken.bar into it
    Than you will be able to use the app
    Moen92 follow the step above and forget that alias/shortcut...

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 04:57 PM
    everything seemed to be ok as far as the debug token goes, but how does one tell if you have it installed correctly? I don't see it installed anywhere under settings nothing, and when I tried to side load a converted bar which only 1 seemed to work, the app didn't even show up on my desktop...?
    several attempts I had it says DEBUGTOKEN INSTALLED, then below that, the YES VALIDITY should be seen... of course u can only do this thru Sideloading.
    Mac simplified guide: Run any Android 2.3.3 app-img_00000262_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 05:06 PM
    Please help I am on mac when I try to convert the game subway surfers it just finishes and no subway surfers. Bar comes out there is only the a.p.k I kept trying a lot but it still didn't work

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 05:54 PM
    I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THIS!!

i have successfully loaded myfitnesspal! AGH. on to more apps i can convert!!

so what happens after 30 days? we just reload the .apks?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    06-19-13 06:16 PM
    was having some issues with the apk2bar app, did this and everything worked flawlessly. thanks for the help.
    06-19-13 06:48 PM
    Yeah the apk2bar converter isn't producing a .bar file after I drag and drop. It runs for 1 second and then just asks to drag in a a new file. Any help?
    06-19-13 07:14 PM
    Yeah the apk2bar converter isn't producing a .bar file after I drag and drop. It runs for 1 second and then just asks to drag in a a new file. Any help?
    this also happened to me but then i opened up the APK2BAR converter in the dmg, dragged the. apk on that opened app dialog, and it worked.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 07:31 PM
    ok for some reason I do exactly the steps as shown I get a debug token made and everything, but when I sideload it, it shows that its installed but when I go into dev mode it shows as not installed whats going on?

EDIT: I'm side loading the debug token the "old" way using terminal I'm not sure if that makes any difference? But I cant get to to go to the phone....
    06-19-13 07:37 PM
    this also happened to me but then i opened up the APK2BAR converter in the dmg, dragged the. apk on that opened app dialog, and it worked.

Posted via CB10
    Hmmm just tried that and still getting the same outcome.
    06-19-13 07:45 PM
    Hmmm just tried that and still getting the same outcome.
    with the DMG mounted and those files open in the finder, and you right click APK2BAR > CONTENTS > RESOURCES >

do you see your debugtoken.bar in that folder?

Mac simplified guide: Run any Android 2.3.3 app-screen-shot-2013-06-19-8.57.21-pm.png
    06-19-13 07:58 PM
    with the DMG mounted and those files open in the finder, and you right click APK2BAR > CONTENTS > RESOURCES >

do you see your debugtoken.bar in that folder?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-06-19 at 8.57.21 PM.png 
Views:	467 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	173989
    Yeah I definitely do see it. I've followed every step on this thread even with some troubleshooting.
    06-19-13 08:04 PM
    damn. i have no idea then. id suggest deleting the dmg files u copied on your computer, and redrag them. don't throw out yr keys and redrop your debugtoken.bar in the aliased folder.

i threw my mounted dmg files to my Home folder, did the terminal bit w my keys from bb, sideloaded the bar through chrome, dragged the debugtoken.bar on the 'drag here' folder, opened the apk2bar converter. didn't create a bar just like yours...so i opened the already mounted apk2bar app (not the one i copied which was still open), and then it worked.

also not sure if this matters..make sure u have the latest java installed.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by theclipart; 06-19-13 at 08:27 PM.
    06-19-13 08:07 PM
    i've gotten everything to work up until sideloading, then i receive this message.

Code:
    Sending Install request...
    Info: Action: Install
    Info: File size: 5059797
    Info: Installing ...
    Info: Processing 5059797 bytes
    actual_dname::
    actual_id::
    actual_version::
    result::failure 881 debug token not applicable to this device
    my BB says the debug token is installed. has anyone else had this problem?
    06-19-13 09:00 PM
    How does one get the debug token installed when i go to sideload it it shows that it installed but checking under settings it shows not installed....
    06-19-13 09:13 PM
    i've gotten everything to work up until sideloading, then i receive this message.

Code:
    Sending Install request...
    Info: Action: Install
    Info: File size: 5059797
    Info: Installing ...
    Info: Processing 5059797 bytes
    actual_dname::
    actual_id::
    actual_version::
    result::failure 881 debug token not applicable to this device
    my BB says the debug token is installed. has anyone else had this problem?
    akuraven, I had this problem but I realized that I have not entered my PIN DEVICE correctly when I was executing the "sh register.sh" in the terminal, so what I did is go back to step 1.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 09:50 PM
    please help i did everythig and i am trying to convert but every time i drag to convert it doesnt create a .bar file it just finishes and no new files come out only the apk one is there please help
    06-20-13 12:57 AM
    please help i did everythig and i am trying to convert but every time i drag to convert it doesnt create a .bar file it just finishes and no new files come out only the apk one is there please help
    farouk, try converting the candy crush apk file link provided somewhere in the original thread, just to test as it works for me. Other apk files that I tried converting like Facebook Home, WeChat, etcetera are not giving any converted bar files for some reason (might has something to do with the apk file itself, not sure though)

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 02:39 AM
    Okay thanks sorry but can I ask after I download a game on blue stack how do I get another copy to convert it or how do I view it outside the blue stacks so I can convert

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 02:44 AM
    when i drop the apk into the converter i get this msg:Apk2Bar version 1.6.0
    Research In Motion Ltd ? 2012 All rights reserved.
    [ERROR] Invalid argument: /Users/iHome/Desktop/bars/Toyota
    [-m] - use custom manifest file(s); e.g. Helloworld.apk to use Helloworld.MF
    [-ma] - add custom attributes from custom manifest file(s); e.g. Helloworld.apk to include attributes from Helloworld.MF
    [-ci] - use custom icon file(s) for each app 1st Entry-Point; e.g. Helloworld.apk to use Helloworld.png
    [-etr |-etl | -etn] - Entry-Point-Name -truncate-right (default), -truncate-left or no-truncation
    [-la<n>] - pick launchable-activity n | n=0, 1, 2,.. | 0 (default) = all, 1 = 1st, .., 100 = last
    [-os <version>] - optional specification of the minimal target Tablet OS version; e.g. 2.1, 10, or 10.0.9
    [-r] - find .apk, .cfg, .mf, and .png files recursively in specified folders
    Summary: Total Apk files # 0 succeeded: 0 skipped: 0 failed: 0
    Summary: [5]=2; [4]=0; [3]=0; [2]=0; [1]=0;
    Impact Legend: [5]=Severe; [4]=High /context; [3]=Medium /context; [2]=Medium-low /context; [1]=Minor;

help?
    ashrafboy likes this.
    06-20-13 03:18 AM
163 12345 ...