Backed it up on aptoide backups restored it didn't get progress back have it backed up on Drop box but don't know how to restore it from drop box help!

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 11:01 AM
    As far as I know the only way to backup your android runtime data is via BlackBerry link

I've not had any issues going up down or between devices since late 10.2.1 builds

In Squircle I Trust
    10-11-14 01:15 PM
    You need blackberry link to backup your android apps as well

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 11:56 PM
    Sorry don't mean to hijack this thread but, can someone provide the step by step instructions on how to do a backup and restore for Clash of Clans? I was successful to get my progress back twice after loading up .1154 and .1418. But it took me several tries to get it back because I wasn't really sure which options to choose.

I know that before loading up a leak (via autoloader), you must backup your device via BlackBerry Link. Here are my steps:

1. I did a full backup
    2. Then I loaded up the autoloader.
    3. Once installed, I then downloaded clash of clans into my z10. I heard you shouldn't open it before you've restored your progress, so I didn't.
    4. I then plugged my z10 to my laptop and opened BlackBerry Link.
    5. Now here's where it got tricky for me, as I don't really know which options to select. First I tried selecting clash of clans only, but it didn't restore my progress. I then tried another bunch of options but to no avail and I ended up selecting all applications. A good clue to know if you were unsuccessful is when you launch clash of clans, the message shows "Once upon a time..."

I managed to get back my account but I'm still unsure what are the exact options I chose to get it back.

Can anyone help?

Z10 STL100-2 / 10.3.0.1418
    10-13-14 03:35 PM