Can anyone confirm how good the Chase app works on the Z10?
    02-19-13 10:18 PM
    has anyone get the chance and sideload iheart radio ?!!
    02-19-13 10:18 PM
    Will Google Drive be available on the Z10??????????
    02-19-13 10:31 PM
    For anybody who doesn't like the snooze functionality of the stock alarm, check out Alarm Clock Xtreme...it's very flexible in how you setup an alarm but the best for me is you can set it to not let you snooze or dismiss it until you complete a certain number of math problems, and for those resistant to waking up like myself, you can even make you do one more math problem per snooze or decrease the snooze time by 1 minute. This isn't fully tested in real life applications on the Z10 so keep using a backup alarm, but initial tests show no compatability problems.

Also, I tried using NXP Taginfo to read NFC tags but no dice, doesn't look like the NFC stuff is ported to the Android Player interface. I'm not too surprised, but (I sell RFID equipment and I used this on my Android with my system, haven't found anything on the BB side that can read my tags...more research is required.
    02-20-13 12:02 AM
    heytel
    tikl
    ???
    Anyone? please ?
    02-20-13 10:55 AM
    Keep the amazing work going! I come here every day to see what's new since day one.
    PS: a MOD need to make this post sticky.., kinda tired of looking for it.

Posted using Crackberry App on my B@d@ss Z10
    02-20-13 12:21 PM
    Mint does not work.

Would it be possible to get WeChat & Viber working and tested?

Thanks!
    02-20-13 12:37 PM
    anyone able to work on ScoreMobile FC? - I miss it
    02-20-13 01:03 PM
    i loaded the flickr app, but my phone froze. had to uninstall
    02-20-13 01:46 PM

lol thanks, but i dont think its that difficult to find anyways. mine or yours are always in the top 3 threads in this section. easy as pie!
    02-20-13 03:51 PM
    I know this is not the right thread, but maybe someone might be able to offer help. Long story short, computer crashed, reinstalling everything. Trying to install DDPB program. It is looking for Net frame Work 2.0 or higher. I have version 4.5. Suspecting it is something simple, and I am missing something obvious. Deleting version 4.5 did not fix problem.
    02-20-13 03:56 PM

Thanks captain, i think i just well deserved the "Newby" ticker lol

Posted via CB10
    02-20-13 04:42 PM
    somebody posted a working mint link in this thread... search and you can find it
    02-20-13 04:44 PM
    If you convert 2.7.1 and install, then it will be updated. You have to do this manually each time an app requires an update.
    im quite new to the whole sideloading game, could you elaborate a bit more as to how you would go about doing this???
    02-20-13 05:19 PM
    Installed:
    theCHIVE, Google Navi, Tumbler and DB Bahn and all seem to be working.....

This is just great, love it
    FSeverino likes this.
    02-20-13 08:04 PM
    I'm looking for Poynt, has this been tried? Spotcast just insn't the same...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....android&hl=en

This thread is much appreciated!
    Poynt 2.0.2.obtained from http://forums.crackberry.com/android...thread-766811/ works for me. Good luck!
    02-20-13 08:05 PM
    Does anyone have the Bank of America app? Have anyone a Link for me.
    02-20-13 09:21 PM
    Installed:
    theCHIVE, Google Navi, Tumbler and DB Bahn and all seem to be working.....

This is just great, love it
    Update: after playing with the apps for a bit and also installing WhatsApp (which is working ok, same issue with the contacts not saving) and the CIBC as well.
    Just noticed when I wanted to reboot my Z10 that it will NOT do that!!!!! Have to take battery out to get it to reboot! not sure which apps did it going to see if I can figure out which one it is.
    02-20-13 10:07 PM
    Update: after playing with the apps for a bit and also installing WhatsApp (which is working ok, same issue with the contacts not saving) and the CIBC as well.
    Just noticed when I wanted to reboot my Z10 that it will NOT do that!!!!! Have to take battery out to get it to reboot! not sure which apps did it going to see if I can figure out which one it is.
    These questions are difficult to answer because usually people sideload a bunch of apps at the same time.

what i suggest doing is deleting them all and then installing one at a time. after each one try a reboot and send a message or browse the web, something to check that the main features are working.

I know it sucks, but thats the only way around it. It may also be a problem with a combination of the apps you have. I know that with my jailbroken iphone there were two apps that i could have together, which sucked because i wanted both... but i had to choose 1. I havent had any problems with my playbook, and all the apps i have on the playbook that I transferred to the Z10 have worked well. I only have about 10 apps sideloaded and another 10 downloaded... no problems on my end. (although none of mine are the ones you listed)

also, something that can solve the problem is a couple battery pulls/reboots. sometimes if the android runtime messes up you just need to reboot.
    02-20-13 11:10 PM
    Google Maps 6.14.3, settings still crash. App also crashes with no prompts when exiting from the navigation mode. Other than that appears to work OK. Pinch to zoom works well in this version. Download maps here https://www.box.com/s/n6ngnelj88l4zlp6xo0r

Google Translate 1.0.150. Appears to work OK. Download here https://www.box.com/s/w5z6a0az7c53zp9kgpmu

OP, please host these somewhere else and let me know since I want to stop the sharing soon...
    Gelzz likes this.
    02-20-13 11:50 PM
    Poynt 2.0.2.obtained from http://forums.crackberry.com/android...thread-766811/ works for me. Good luck!
    Poynt loads but throws up an error when the app trys to use the GPS I think. Is there a setting to resovle this? Also some apps work on the assumption there is a hardware "back" or "home" key. Is there a way around that as well?
    02-21-13 09:20 AM
    My friend keeps asking me to download Triple town or Brave Smart. anyone know if these two games work?
    02-21-13 09:50 AM
    Words with Friends isn't at the listed link on Goodereader anymore. Too bad...
    anybody get a version of words with friends working without constant crashes?
    Goodereader is still showing the link for this as not being there. Does anyone have a functional Words with Friends .bar?
    02-21-13 10:10 AM
    Does the android version of twitter work?
    02-21-13 10:20 AM
    Poynt loads but throws up an error when the app trys to use the GPS I think. Is there a setting to resovle this? Also some apps work on the assumption there is a hardware "back" or "home" key. Is there a way around that as well?
    I have a similar problem with GPS on Poynt. It doesn't throw up an error, but simply doesn't find the current location. The search feature otherwise works.

Regarding the back or home key, simply swipe down from the top. A toolbar will show up at the bottom with a back button on the left and a button with three dots on the right. That button on the right acts as a menu key that often brings up additional menus on android apps.
    02-21-13 11:06 AM
2,199 ... 2021222324 ...