Check out BlackBerry Runtime for Android in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/39879918

Rogers Deals and Discounts C0022C8F2
    11-11-13 07:53 PM
    You can download the 3.4.4 here.
    I upgraded my OS and now on 10.2.0.1791 over the weekend and I found that a few bars quit working. Instagram being one of them I can't count how many I've tried to install and they all say, this version is out of date or incompatible device (meaning my Z10). I did not have any issues before the upgrade. I was excited when I saw your post..rushed to install only to get the same message...your version of instagram is out of date. Please upgrade your app in the play store to log into instagram'.
    Am out of ideas now!
    11-11-13 08:11 PM
    I upgraded my OS and now on 10.2.0.1791 over the weekend and I found that a few bars quit working. Instagram being one of them I can't count how many I've tried to install and they all say, this version is out of date or incompatible device (meaning my Z10). I did not have any issues before the upgrade. I was excited when I saw your post..rushed to install only to get the same message...your version of instagram is out of date. Please upgrade your app in the play store to log into instagram'.
    Am out of ideas now!
    I've stated this 10 times in this thread.

Install android runtime 10.2.1.x from the leaks thread.

Then Install instagram 4.2.2.
    Also Igrann has beta 2 out and beta 3 coming this week

11-11-13 08:41 PM
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...v1.0.104.0.bar
    download as much music as you want.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...g_v1.0.4.0.bar
    for Greek windfree2go users to know their balance. no virus it says the same for the apk.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...v1.0.126.0.bar

real engadget app. finally dear God

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...MobileVoip.bar

MobileVoip for users like me.
    Last edited by mariosraptor; 11-12-13 at 03:14 AM.
    11-12-13 02:50 AM
    I've stated this 10 times in this thread.

Install android runtime 10.2.1.x from the leaks thread.

Then Install instagram 4.2.2.
    Also Igrann has beta 2 out and beta 3 coming this week

I'm running the runtime from 875. I tried sideloading Igrann beta2 and I kept getting the "out of date version" error.

Since Igrann us native, runtime has nothing to do with it. I deleted it.

I've been reluctant to upgrade to Instagram 4.2.2 as my 3.4.4 has been rock solid without failing yet.

Sent from my newly made awesome White Z10
    11-12-13 04:21 AM
    I'm running the runtime from 875. I tried sideloading Igrann beta2 and I kept getting the "out of date version" error.

Since Igrann us native, runtime has nothing to do with it. I deleted it.

I've been reluctant to upgrade to Instagram 4.2.2 as my 3.4.4 has been rock solid without failing yet.

Sent from my newly made awesome White Z10
    Well then your missing out. If it works for you then just stick with it.

I personally like change and like having the newest best stuff.

11-12-13 08:15 AM
    Well then your missing out. If it works for you then just stick with it.

I personally like change and like having the newest best stuff.

Ok. I must say thanks for the push. LOL

I remove the old 3.2.2. and installed the 4.2.2 without issue. It's running smooth, playing videos properly.

Again, thanks. Sometimes we all just need a little push.
    ezapper2 likes this.
    11-12-13 09:42 AM
    Is there an app that can be sideloaded to allowa sound notification for a missed call?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 02:01 PM
    Just downloaded instagram from the link on first page, says outdated to update in google tore.
    11-12-13 03:33 PM
    Is there anyway someone can help me sideload the Blogilates app? I can't find it. I'm not sure how to download it to change it either.
    11-13-13 06:06 PM
    Just downloaded instagram from the link on first page, says outdated to update in google tore.
    read the posts above.

Im sorry i havent had time to update the first post, but people are posting updates daily in here.
    11-13-13 07:16 PM
    Hi icehouse0683,

did you find in the meantime the "My BMW remote" .bar file?
    I also would be very interested in getting in.

Thanks,
    Ralph
    11-14-13 01:32 PM
    Question, and I hope we can have an answer this time...

When you sideload google maps, can you store maps offline like on native version on Android?
    11-14-13 01:37 PM
    Question, and I hope we can have an answer this time...

When you sideload google maps, can you store maps offline like on native version on Android?
    I don't have an android device, and haven't used Google maps app so I'm not sure.

Hopefully one of the others can answer.

Can you not email the map to yourself and then save it as a bookmark? I've saved somesites for offline use and I can access the exact page without a connection, just can't click the links or anything.

Another option would he to screen shot the map and then just use that. I've actually done that on my iPhone before when my battery was going to die lol. So I turned off gps and 3g until I got to the house

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 03:04 PM
    Has anyone managed to get Android-converted version of Mapmyride to work sideloaded on their BB10?
    11-17-13 03:44 PM
    So last night, the Yahoo Fantasy Hockey & Basketball Apps I had sideloaded to my Z10 both told me I MUST upgrade to 1.1.1 for the App to work. Of course, when I click on "Upgrade", it opened BBM World and said it couldn't find the files.....does this mean I have to uninstall both Apps and find the .BAR files for 1.1.1 and re-sideload them? If so, does anyone have a link to the .BAR files for ver. 1.1.1 [or can please kindly convert]? I am not yet finding them on goodereader.....many thanks!!

This is the hockey app from Google: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...syhockey&hl=en

This is the basketball app from Google: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sketball&hl=en
    11-22-13 10:13 AM
    So last night, the Yahoo Fantasy Hockey & Basketball Apps I had sideloaded to my Z10 both told me I MUST upgrade to 1.1.1 for the App to work. Of course, when I click on "Upgrade", it opened BBM World and said it couldn't find the files.....does this mean I have to uninstall both Apps and find the .BAR files for 1.1.1 and re-sideload them? If so, does anyone have a link to the .BAR files for ver. 1.1.1 [or can please kindly convert]?
    Yes, and the same with the Yahoo Fantasy Football app. No longer works. Does anyone have the latest .BAR file?

Thanks!
    11-22-13 10:34 AM
    So last night, the Yahoo Fantasy Hockey & Basketball Apps I had sideloaded to my Z10 both told me I MUST upgrade to 1.1.1 for the App to work. Of course, when I click on "Upgrade", it opened BBM World and said it couldn't find the files.....does this mean I have to uninstall both Apps and find the .BAR files for 1.1.1 and re-sideload them? If so, does anyone have a link to the .BAR files for ver. 1.1.1 [or can please kindly convert]? I am not yet finding them on goodereader.....many thanks!!

This is the hockey app from Google: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...syhockey&hl=en

This is the basketball app from Google: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sketball&hl=en
    I highly recommend installing the leaked OS 10.2.1.1055. This takes care of side loading apps.

Once installed you can have 1mobile market installed and all updates are handled through it. That's the best way to go.
    11-22-13 10:49 AM
    I highly recommend installing the leaked OS 10.2.1.1055. This takes care of side loading apps.

Once installed you can have 1mobile market installed and all updates are handled through it. That's the best way to go.
    I hear you, though I am worried about installing non-official OS since I'm really not a techie by any stretch....sideloading android apps through the Chrome App is about as far as I can go! hahaha. Until I get the official 10.2 OS, I am trying to stick to sideloading.....
    11-22-13 11:24 AM
    I hear you, though I am worried about installing non-official OS since I'm really not a techie by any stretch....sideloading android apps through the Chrome App is about as far as I can go! hahaha. Until I get the official 10.2 OS, I am trying to stick to sideloading.....
    Honestly, the process to install a leaked OS is even simpler than sideloading apps (prior to 10.2.1). You litterally just download an exe file, plug your phone in the computer and run the file. Just make sure you're not running BlackBerry Link at the same time (made that mistake the last time).

Posted via CB10/Q10
    11-22-13 06:07 PM
    11-24-13 10:44 AM
    decryption key for snapchat? whats this about?
    11-24-13 02:27 PM
    The ADP app is already at goodereader
    http://69.162.109.42/Apk2Bar/bar/com...d_v1.68.10.bar
    11-25-13 11:32 PM
    Hi didn't go through the 81 pages but going from page 1 I thought I'd add ones that are working for me. (BB 10.2 running on Z10)

Trello
    Pocket
    Google Maps
    Team Viewer Remote Control
    Skitch
    Amazon Mobile App
    Kik

Still to try
    Xero (accounting app)
    Couple
    ING Direct Australia

Having Trello working properly is a huge benefit.

A tip - I used bb10bars.net and their install program to do this and it was so very very simple. To anyone who doesn't know what to do go to their site and follow instructions and then download their install tool. They also have a list of heaps of apps with the .bar files there so it's really simple.
    11-28-13 04:20 AM
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....android&hl=en

it would be much appreciated if someone could create a bar file for this

thanks!
    11-28-13 09:55 AM
2,199 ... 8283848586 ...