OP

Please could you add this to the main thread, regarding SnapChat. If enough users go to Snapchat - Real-time Picture Chatting for iOS and Android, go to the bottom and click 'support' and then 'technical support' and finally 'My device is incompatible'. If enough people fill this out for BB10 then hopefully SnapChat will make a native app
    05-14-13 07:09 AM
    Guys please if someone has 0845 WIzard app or apk let me know. I need it. Everyone in the UK needs it.
    05-14-13 06:15 PM
    Hey OP, please update the list with the app I'm posting here.

com.instagram.bar (14.9 MB)

This is a new(er) version of Instagram, only the 2nd ever confirmed working Instagram .bar file for BlackBerry 10. The version number is 3.4.4 (the original was v3.1.0). This version does not require the password workaround, you can sideload this app and login instantly, no password reset required.

This version also allows you to Register for an Instagram account from within the app. This feature is tested and 100% working.

It does still have the minor keyboard bugs when trying to comment on pictures, just like the 3.1.0 version. I can only assume that that can't be corrected.

If you already have the older version installed on your BlackBerry 10 device, be sure to delete the old app before sideloading the new one.

Enjoy!!

Edit: I didn't notice that CB had finally posted this on the front page, hours after all the other blogs had outed it. Either way, it works great, so enjoy!
    Last edited by Kyle27; 05-14-13 at 10:36 PM.
    eunoia and koboss like this.
    05-14-13 10:11 PM
    To everyone posting .apk's here and asking people to convert them, this is not the thread for it. May I refer you to this thread:

Lendo's .APK to .BAR thread

I don't mean that in a rude way, but this thread is for posting confirmed working Android ports. If you're looking for someone to convert your apk, see the thread above. I'm sure someone in that thread will be happy to help you out.
    FSeverino, coolfouad and eunoia like this.
    05-14-13 10:15 PM
    is there an age of empire .bar?
    05-15-13 09:43 AM
    I installed the blackboard mobile learn app and while it opens, it claims I have no internet access (when I clearly do). Any solutions?

I also downloaded the spotify app, converted it to a .bar, installed it, and it crashed upon launch.

Spotify for Android - Video and Music Apps for Android :: Android APP Store – Blackberry Playbook & Z10 and Q10 Apps
    05-15-13 02:01 PM
    Load blue stacks on a PC, install Instagram and register.

Posted via CB10
    OK for us not so savvy folks what is blue stacks why do I need to load it first?

Can't I just install instagram?

From the Zed of Rockivy
    05-15-13 02:05 PM
    No need to load blue stacks anymore just download the bar file and install with ddpb

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 03:41 PM
    Just confirmed Audiobooks.com works....sorta. The UI doesn't like BB10 but with a little manipulation I got to my library and played a book. Basically I just searched for the book I already had and hit resume from there. Huge relief until an Audible client is released on BB10. Unfortunately I literally just canceled my Audiobooks.com membership in favor of Audible...looks like I'm switching back now!
    05-16-13 01:02 AM
    Just a hint to all the people sideloading:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...textplus&hl=en

Do not SIDELOAD this app. It broke down my Z10's file system: what it does was create long folder hierarchies to the extent that the address to access the innermost file/folder was too huge to be handled by the File System. I got my device back up with a Security Wipe; And manually loading my apps and Media... :-/
    EsJayDee likes this.
    05-16-13 03:16 AM
    QUOTE=Kyle27;8481764]Hey OP, please update the list with the app I'm posting here.

This is a new(er) version of Instagram, only the 2nd ever confirmed working Instagram .bar file for BlackBerry 10. The version number is 3.4.4 (the original was v3.1.0). This version does not require the password workaround, you can sideload this app and login instantly, no password reset required.

This version also allows you to Register for an Instagram account from within the app. This feature is tested and 100% working.

It does still have the minor keyboard bugs when trying to comment on pictures, just like the 3.1.0 version. I can only assume that that can't be corrected.

If you already have the older version installed on your BlackBerry 10 device, be sure to delete the old app before sideloading the new one.

Enjoy!!

Edit: I didn't notice that CB had finally posted this on the front page, hours after all the other blogs had outed it. Either way, it works great, so enjoy! [/QUOTE]

I will do that now, thanks!

I installed the blackboard mobile learn app and while it opens, it claims I have no internet access (when I clearly do). Any solutions?

I also downloaded the spotify app, converted it to a .bar, installed it, and it crashed upon launch.

Spotify for Android - Video and Music Apps for Android :: Android APP Store – Blackberry Playbook & Z10 and Q10 Apps
    Im not really sure, I have used this app without problem. Maybe try a reboot?
    05-16-13 07:05 PM

added, please use this version of instagram from now on
    shabbs likes this.
    05-16-13 07:08 PM
    I was looking for an XBMC Remote and found the sideload of Spooky XBMC to work well on my Q10. I'm guessing it'll work in the Z10 as well. Here's the BAR file if anyone's interested. Could you update the list?
    05-18-13 06:42 AM
    Thanks so much. I'm a newbie so please bare with me. I installed two apps on my bb10 already but can't find the .bar file in the mobile app for First Class -- help?
    Thanks,
    Jo
    05-18-13 02:30 PM
    Updated to latest Chase mobile app (android v2.97) http://apk2bar.unker.net/bar/c6/89/1..._v1.0.22.0.bar
    05-18-13 03:35 PM
    Just confirmed Audiobooks.com works....sorta. The UI doesn't like BB10 but with a little manipulation I got to my library and played a book. Basically I just searched for the book I already had and hit resume from there. Huge relief until an Audible client is released on BB10. Unfortunately I literally just canceled my Audiobooks.com membership in favor of Audible...looks like I'm switching back now!
    Are you talking about the web app or an Android app? If the latter, where did you find the apk file? Since Audible claims they're not doing any more BB apps, I've also switched to Audiobooks. I've been using the web app in the browser but, as you say, it's not exactly smooth sailing. If there's an Android app that works better sideloaded, I'd like to try it.
    05-18-13 07:28 PM
    OP

Please could you add this to the main thread, regarding SnapChat. If enough users go to Snapchat - Real-time Picture Chatting for iOS and Android, go to the bottom and click 'support' and then 'technical support' and finally 'My device is incompatible'. If enough people fill this out for BB10 then hopefully SnapChat will make a native app
    This right here should be on CB front page.
    05-18-13 07:43 PM
    Salesforce anyone? Much needed productivity app

Posted via CB10
    Yes please

Posted from my Z10
    05-18-13 08:01 PM
    05-19-13 10:41 AM
    Are you talking about the web app or an Android app? If the latter, where did you find the apk file? Since Audible claims they're not doing any more BB apps, I've also switched to Audiobooks. I've been using the web app in the browser but, as you say, it's not exactly smooth sailing. If there's an Android app that works better sideloaded, I'd like to try it.
    Referring to the Android app. I have no idea which version I tried, but I just grabbed a random APK offline that worked. A newer version might actually work better since its just GUI issues that make it not 100% perfect. I think it's relying on the Android menu button and that's why its a little awkward to get into some places.
    05-19-13 08:06 PM
    Anyone try the slickdeals.net app as found here?
    05-19-13 08:50 PM
    Thanks
    To everyone posting .apk's here and asking people to convert them, this is not the thread for it. May I refer you to this thread:

Lendo's .APK to .BAR thread

I don't mean that in a rude way, but this thread is for posting confirmed working Android ports. If you're looking for someone to convert your apk, see the thread above. I'm sure someone in that thread will be happy to help you out.
    FSeverino likes this.
    05-20-13 11:10 AM
    Any chance there's one for Bria????
    I go my z10 a week ago to find out that non of my old apps work... so is not working for me... its either go back to my old torch 9800 or move to an android or iphone...

I need an good SIP app... one that allows me to make calls, get calls and transfer calls... I use my phone alot for work so this is a must...

I got 4 more days before I have to return my z10 so any info would be greatly appreciated!...
    niceup likes this.
    05-21-13 07:51 AM
    LINK TO BAR FILE

https://mega.co.nz/#!OE8TQATB!Bd73XT...dasiUacmkBoOQY
    05-21-13 11:25 AM
    Salesforce anyone? Much needed productivity app

Posted via CB10
    http://apk2bar.unker.net/bar/dc/a7/4..._v1.0.16.0.bar (untested)
    05-21-13 02:42 PM
2,199 ... 5657585960 ...