I have an older.bar of this American Airline app but it stopped working... can someone please try to convert and repost....Please

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...S5hbmRyb2lkIl0.
    04-06-13 04:17 PM
    04-06-13 09:32 PM
    Ok, can anyone convert this app?
    CoveritLive.zip
    04-07-13 12:49 AM
    Im not sure what you're talking about but im just talking about a bit torrent client like adownloaded or utorrent.
    lmao. wow. i thought you meant to make a torrent of the files so people can download them all in one go.

yea i will look for a torrent apk.
    04-07-13 12:59 AM
    Guys, why you sideload mango?
    There is the official version in app world from may 2012.
    Search for leetsoft (the developer name)
    It's just called differently

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 03:04 AM
    Could you convert this app for me? It's the "camerawindow" app for Canon Cameras. It lets you see and download the pictures from wifi-enabled canon cameras on your Z10.

GooglePlay address is:https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...activity&hl=en

thank you very much =D
    jhowe204 likes this.
    04-07-13 07:10 AM
    MLB at bat fix please?

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 08:45 AM
    i have suggestion, what if you arrange the apps by their date that u add them to #1 thread?
    because for reader like me that will come back again and again, sometimes i forget which apps that i have or have not tried. even though u put "new" it wouldn't help much coz alot dude. thx anyway.
    KemKev likes this.
    04-07-13 10:33 AM
    Looks like a working siriusxm.com app. I just tried and works good. I'm in Canada and have a US account.

http://apk2bar.unker.net/bar/1d/94/8..._v1.0.38.0.bar
    04-07-13 01:29 PM
    Say, I've been looking all over - does anyone know of a bar file for MOG, the streaming music app???
    04-07-13 01:47 PM
    lmao. wow. i thought you meant to make a torrent of the files so people can download them all in one go.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...nt-z10-772512/
    04-07-13 03:29 PM
    Anyone want to try and convert HipGeo? I'm willing to test it out on the Z10, if someone is willing to convert it
    04-07-13 04:37 PM

Thanks dude.

Did you even bother reading that thread or trying the download yourself? Its been pulled from the blackberry store as BBRY isnt supporting torrent apps at this time.
    04-07-13 06:15 PM
    Is there a poker stars real money port available??
    04-07-13 07:30 PM
    Is there any chance of getting this app converted please? Thanks!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...b05a4a8b&hl=en

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 08:36 PM
    Hello. I'm wondering if anyone could convert any / all of these apps for me. It's the OWA app from the Android store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...9iaU1haWwiXQ..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...Jtb2JpbGUiXQ..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...Nlc3NsaXRlIl0.
    Vurhan likes this.
    04-08-13 01:49 AM
    Guys, why you sideload mango?There is the official version in app world from may 2012.Search for leetsoft (the developer name)It's just called differently Posted via CB10
    Wow you're totally right... didn't expect it to be named pocketmanga and also the dev did not mention anything about it on his website so I assumed it was not available. I even emailed to ask for it to be offered in BlackBerry world lol
    04-08-13 06:53 AM
    I spent the better part of the past 4 days learning the process, finding the right sites (thanks CB!) and loading the programs. Learning curve was not bad, but the percentage of failures had me second-guessing and trying things several time.

my scorecard:

SIRIUSXM - loaded, logged in, picked group. When I selected a channel it stopped running. Tried 3 times.

INSATGRAM - seems to be operating fine.

TELNET - Works great.

GoToMyPC - Seems to work fine.

Skype - Could not log in.

ooVoo - works ok.

Pandora - works fine

DISH Anywhere - failed to run.

ZELLO - loaded, but failed to authorize and connect

OurGroceries - works perfectly.

Way too many hours, too little result.............
    04-08-13 11:16 AM
    I finally tried it, and it doesn't work. On installing, I get "failure-9", whatever that means.

Edit: Oops, meant to quote. It was the "Fat Secret" app, mentioned a few pages back.
    Last edited by ubizmo; 04-08-13 at 12:52 PM.
    04-08-13 12:28 PM
    I spent the better part of the past 4 days learning the process, finding the right sites (thanks CB!) and loading the programs. Learning curve was not bad, but the percentage of failures had me second-guessing and trying things several time.

my scorecard:

SIRIUSXM - loaded, logged in, picked group. When I selected a channel it stopped running. Tried 3 times.

INSATGRAM - seems to be operating fine.

TELNET - Works great.

GoToMyPC - Seems to work fine.

Skype - Could not log in.

ooVoo - works ok.

Pandora - works fine

DISH Anywhere - failed to run.

ZELLO - loaded, but failed to authorize and connect

OurGroceries - works perfectly.

Way too many hours, too little result.............
    I know it can be frustrating, and thats why i started this thread. I know there are a lot of sites that post every converted app they get their hands on and dont do any tests... the idea for this thread was to have ONLY WORKING APPS and not ones that load and then dont function. Try any of the ones on the list and your luck should be better.

(i havent personally tested every app there, but most have been verified by at least two or three users, and i know there are some that dont work fully but they are better then nothing. If there is a full working version of an app chances are it is the one listed)
    04-08-13 01:13 PM
    I may have overlooked it somewhere in the forum, but is anyone having trouble with Sugarsync. I can see all of my files, but I get an "error file not found" when trying to download files. Aside from using the web version, the only workaround I've found is to sync the file first, then open it from the sugar sync folder on my device. Anyone else experience this issue or having problems with the app? If so, were you able to resolve the issue?
    04-08-13 07:42 PM
    I spent the better part of the past 4 days learning the process, finding the right sites (thanks CB!) and loading the programs. Learning curve was not bad, but the percentage of failures had me second-guessing and trying things several time.Way too many hours, too little result.............
    I was kinda thinking that these apps are failing because the Android runtime is Gingerbread (or whatever old version) and that maybe when they update to Jelly Bean a lit of them will work?
    04-08-13 09:12 PM
    the Publix app would be a nice addition to us in the SouthEast US
    04-08-13 11:58 PM
    I was kinda thinking that these apps are failing because the Android runtime is Gingerbread (or whatever old version) and that maybe when they update to Jelly Bean a lit of them will work?
    That is said to be coming soon...

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 01:51 AM
    Hi guys

I have a request for an app. Tried to get the .apk but can't find it anywhere

Ricardo.ch

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...l.Client&hl=de

could somebody help me out?

Thank you
    04-09-13 04:57 AM
2,199 ... 4647484950 ...