There's one more app which I found, working almost perfectly.

textPlus (i even tested and received an sms on the app) (y)
    http://apk2bar.unker.net/bar/cb/37/9...754.3260.0.bar

It should really go to the list. Its a nice Cost-saving Utility App
    04-04-13 01:49 PM
    ive updated the Netflix link with a new one.
    For some reason the MLB app is an apk file, but it is the same link i used to dl the bar. I have the bar at home and will upload it tonight
    04-04-13 03:47 PM
    We need to get a torrent downloader kicking around here!!
    04-04-13 04:33 PM
    We need to get a torrent downloader kicking around here!!
    I was thinking of that, the only problem is that I would have to update the torrent with every file added, which would mean that any time i update the list the old torrent wouldnt be shared. I wish I had the means to make torrents of the individual apps, but at 200 right now that would be impossible lol.

I could download them all and make a torrent and then people could download the torrent and only choose the app they want, but i think that would be A LOT of work. I think the PDF list I have is the best method, because Im using dropbox you just need to save the link and every time you check it it will be new apps added and you just click and download.
    04-04-13 04:50 PM
    One more request for the bible.is android app haha I really would like this app best audio bible I've ever had!!

Posted via CB10

/edit. Just noticed it was posted after I posted this.
    ill report back if it works or not for everyone else!

Thank you very much!
    FSeverino likes this.
    04-04-13 05:06 PM
    lol. when i read the first line i was thinking i had got to that. check if it works and let me know.

thanks
    04-04-13 05:28 PM
    04-04-13 06:15 PM
    can anyone see if Twist is able to be sideloaded? I am considering buying a Z10 but I use Twist a lot to automatically let my wife know when ive left work and my ETA.
    04-04-13 07:02 PM
    I was able to convert some of my old android apps unfortunately most of them do not work on the z10. Chrome, bs player free, xbmc remote and instagram
    04-04-13 07:47 PM
    Has anyone tried to sideload WeatherBug? I was trying to find a .apk file to download but I kept finding shady sites...
    04-04-13 08:31 PM
    Has anyone tried to sideload WeatherBug? I was trying to find a .apk file to download but I kept finding shady sites...
    Hi, what is so special about weatherbug? I find the available weather apps pretty adequate and accurate. There are at least 5 quality ones.
    04-04-13 09:17 PM
    How about the Starbucks app? Anyone willing to convert it?
    TIA.
    04-04-13 10:35 PM
    Hi, what is so special about weatherbug? I find the available weather apps pretty adequate and accurate. There are at least 5 quality ones.
    I had WeatherBug app on my 9700 and used it religiously for weather tracking. I have BeWeather at the moment but it's not the same. That's why I was wondering if anyone got the Android version to work.
    04-04-13 11:20 PM
    I had WeatherBug app on my 9700 and used it religiously for weather tracking. I have BeWeather at the moment but it's not the same. That's why I was wondering if anyone got the Android version to work.
    I am with you on that, WeatherBug was actually one I app kept on my 9700 constantly. The problem with newer apps is they won't work in the background to change the icon, you will have to keep it running full as an active frame.. And since you won't keep checking the weather, eventually it will be closed by falling into 9th place in the list.
    BeWeather is not that great, and on board Weather app is slow. Try Accuweather's own app, or the other one (sorry, cannot recall).and remember to drop a line to weatherbug devs to create a new one for OS10.
    PS: I find browser to work excellent, just add weather page to your home screen as shortcut, no apps needed.
    04-05-13 12:07 AM
    I am with you on that, WeatherBug was actually one I app kept on my 9700 constantly. The problem with newer apps is they won't work in the background to change the icon, you will have to keep it running full as an active frame.. And since you won't keep checking the weather, eventually it will be closed by falling into 9th place in the list.
    BeWeather is not that great, and on board Weather app is slow. Try Accuweather's own app, or the other one (sorry, cannot recall).and remember to drop a line to weatherbug devs to create a new one for OS10.
    PS: I find browser to work excellent, just add weather page to your home screen as shortcut, no apps needed.
    Thanks for the AccuWeather app tip. Just installed it so i'll give it a few days of my time to see if I should keep it or not. I would like to see if the WeatherBug app does work. I don't mind running it in an active frame since I have to keep BeWeather running in an active frame.
    04-05-13 01:33 AM
    Bible.is is working great!!

Thank you for converting it!!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 10:30 AM
    Has anybody found a way to sync texts between android and a z10?
    04-05-13 09:37 PM
    Any ideas on Snap Chat link I even ugh downloaded chrome and I still get the screen I need a valid decryption key? Thanks in advance!

Also if anyone has working version of Spotify I would love you for life!

P.S. The link for Scramble with Friends says the link is no longer a valid download.
    04-05-13 09:49 PM
    Any medical history reminder apps from Android that I can sideload?

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 10:37 PM
    does anyone have a WORKING loader?

DDPB and VNBB10 are both not working. instructions followed to the letter and to no avail.
    04-06-13 12:39 AM
    I was thinking of that, the only problem is that I would have to update the torrent with every file added, which would mean that any time i update the list the old torrent wouldnt be shared. I wish I had the means to make torrents of the individual apps, but at 200 right now that would be impossible lol.

I could download them all and make a torrent and then people could download the torrent and only choose the app they want, but i think that would be A LOT of work. I think the PDF list I have is the best method, because Im using dropbox you just need to save the link and every time you check it it will be new apps added and you just click and download.
    Im not sure what you're talking about but im just talking about a bit torrent client like adownloaded or utorrent.
    04-06-13 08:33 AM
    does anyone have a WORKING loader?

DDPB and VNBB10 are both not working. instructions followed to the letter and to no avail.
    BlackBerry Graphical Aid it's BlackBerry made
    BlackBerry Tablet OS Graphical Aid - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    04-06-13 10:21 AM
    Could someone convert these? I can test if I get the bar Some are very similar but I figure half probably won't work so we could end up with at least one that does.

Smoopa
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...client.android

Shopper
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.apps.shopper

ShopSavvy
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...iggu.shopsavvy

Team Stream by Bleacher Report
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oid.teamstream

Sleep as Android
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bandroid.sleep

SleepBot
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....lslk.sleepbot
    04-06-13 10:22 AM
    MP3 Downloader -link doesn't work, aTorrent, Flightview -don't work, PlayBook YouTube App- once the link opens it doesn't let you download it unless you have some decription key.
    04-06-13 12:15 PM
    Hi anyway to get YouMail app? I would really appreciate it.
    n8tiveg likes this.
    04-06-13 02:18 PM
2,199 ... 4546474849 ...