Can anyone convert iSilo? I paid for the Playbook version but can't get it on my Z10...

Also if anyone can convert this, i would really appreciate it

http://mango.leetsoft.net/apk/188/Mango.apk
    Last edited by xiaohuaxing; 03-30-13 at 09:05 AM.
    03-30-13 08:19 AM
    I'm having a major problem sideloading the apps.
    Can anyone help me understand why the Terminal can't found the .bar file even if i placed it in the PlayBook_Tools file ?

Desperately trying to install Instagram on my Z10.
    03-30-13 09:54 AM
    Hi - Would someone please convert this for me? I am missing this app on my z10 so much...Thanks in advance. I will post my findings after I install.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...b05a4a8b&hl=en
    03-30-13 10:22 AM
    Any word on Directv everywhere? I heard it was released for Android recently
    03-30-13 10:58 AM
    Couple of questions, I am used Windows xp pro what version on run time do i want to down load?
    two
    has anyone tried the android version of the tigertext app? If so where can I get the bar file?
    03-30-13 11:20 AM
    I will update this after easter. Looks like we may be closing in on 200!

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 11:27 AM
    Anyone succeeded in converting a data usage app. Now that BB10 runs on data plan instead of a Blackberry plan, it would be useful to monitor the usage of your phone.

Any of the top ones on this list would be good:
    https://play.google.com/store/search...+widget&c=apps
    03-30-13 01:29 PM
    Blackberry playbook can now use android application - Chess.com

Seems to work on the Blackberry 10 too, although it is offering me an update and I have no idea how to update on Z10 with an android app other than finding a newer file.
    Livechess2android.bar

I also got the tricorder Star trek app version TR-580 1.7 Unity app working, although it looks like it is too small for the screen by about 1/5th. looking for the link I found for it since I had a hard time finding it. I used Apk2Bar.unker site, but I have no idea how to search for previously uploaded files there.

Edit, just saved the address after I uploaded
    http://apk2bar.unker.net/bar/54/ad/7...r_v1.0.8.0.bar

not necessary apps by any means, but nerds like me love them
    I posted these working apps awhile ago, but they never made it on to the list. The chess for android app listed is not the chess.com app which lets you play vs live opponents and log in with your chess.com account.

The tricorder one is, well, just for star trek nerds like me haha. it occasionally crashes, but is only meant for fun anyways
    03-30-13 01:39 PM
    This is one **** of a thread! Thank you OP!!! Can I ask you this: Any possibilities of Google Drive and Messenger (Facebook) coming to Z10?
    03-30-13 03:11 PM
    I posted these working apps awhile ago, but they never made it on to the list. The chess for android app listed is not the chess.com app which lets you play vs live opponents and log in with your chess.com account.

The tricorder one is, well, just for star trek nerds like me haha. it occasionally crashes, but is only meant for fun anyways
    OP said he will update the list after Easter. So I am sure he will go through what was mentioned and update. This list is more helpful than websites.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by heading4tomorrow; 03-30-13 at 04:17 PM.
    03-30-13 03:35 PM
    Can anyone convert iSilo? I paid for the Playbook version but can't get it on my Z10...

Also if anyone can convert this, i would really appreciate it

http://mango.leetsoft.net/apk/188/Mango.apk
    Mango.bar Haven't tested it though
    xiaohuaxing likes this.
    03-30-13 03:44 PM
    Just converted Words With Friends vs 5 7.0 and it works perfectly Add this to the list WordsWithFriends-v5.7.0.bar
    TheEliteOne and jdelvalle56 like this.
    03-30-13 03:59 PM
    Ubersocial version 2.4 also works UberSocial for Twitter v2.4.0.0.bar
    03-30-13 04:24 PM
    Anyone successfully convert the Weight Watchers app?? I need this app! Btw, Fitbit loaded perfectly for anyone curious.
    greg jefferson likes this.
    03-30-13 05:31 PM
    can you please see if Snapchat is working for the z10? i just got my phone yesterday and i was really interested in finding out!
    03-30-13 07:07 PM

Sorry. Might of missed them. I'll do it Monday or Tuesday. Thanks for reminding me.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 07:52 PM
    Anyone have a version of snapchat that works over network? I one I have only seems to work consistently over wifi.
    03-30-13 09:32 PM
    I assume you are using the one you uploaded, but it is NOT working for me.
    I tried both yours and the other one:

com.google.android.apps.maps_v1.61403.402.0
    com.google.android.apps.maps_v1.61402.502.0

Both of these force close the moment I go to Options (Swipe down, hit three dots, choose options)
    I tried it now with Wifi, the main screen is "Local" I use the pin button drop down and choose Map.
    I switch the layer to Traffic.
    I move around, check traffic and then I want to see if I got an e-mail, I peek, read an e-mail, the app turns to active frame, and 2 seconds later when I return to the app by selecting the frame, BOOM it is back to Local, when I choose map again traffic layer is already gone.

The app otherwise works perfectly, but this is a huge issue for quick peek at traffic or check as I drive because it still goes back to main Local screen when Z10 sleeps. Pretty much unusable for me.

As for Settings, here you go:

PS: When I tried to remove it, I got error, result::failure 500 cannot determine package name, but I saw it was removed from my app list on Z10.
    pretty sure that problem with peek and going back to the main menu occurs in every side load version of google maps. i've had 3 different versions and it happens every time
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    03-31-13 02:59 AM
    just converted words with friends vs 5 7.0 and it works perfectly add this to the list wordswithfriends-v5.7.0.bar
    thanks for that!
    03-31-13 03:00 AM
    Three working apps for you!
    - Beatport (no tests on purchase)

For Italians:
    - TIM 119 Self Care (fully working)
    - SKY Guida TV (fully working)

Folder: https://mega.co.nz/#F!yJBkEAyC!Num91yVL1mBIVMUvYVLnNQ
    if beatport works please standby for me to rock up at your door in my birthday suite
    03-31-13 03:04 AM
    It worked. And I am a man of my word..

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 03:26 AM
    Hello,

Please convert if is it possible:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mFjdGl2aXR5Il0.

Thank you.
    03-31-13 03:42 AM
    Has anybody successfully been able to convert any of the following:

Citibank
    American Airlines
    Talkatone

Thanks!
    03-31-13 07:57 AM
    if beatport works please standby for me to rock up at your door in my birthday suite
    haha. i guess you're a DJ or a simple edm lover. Yes, it works Let me know if is working on your device too
    03-31-13 09:15 AM
    Can anyone assist me in converting this app SBS Transit iris? Appreciate it a lot.
    03-31-13 10:03 AM
2,199 ... 4041424344 ...