well i can confirm a working paid app on both the z10 and playbook

repligo reader 4.2.4 (which is currently the highest version)

I had to buy it on amazon app store on my android device (might actually work with playbook), then back it up with es file explorer. then I submitted it to apk2bar.unker.net had it converted and signed. Im totally okay with me doing it this way since I own two licenses for the app, one with google play store and one with amazon app store. one i use on the android device the other I use on my z10.

I personally think this is the greatest pdf markup and editing software available. it even has a read outloud option as well ad cloud support. Everything works. Its built for android 2.2.2 and z10 has 2.3 or something like that. Not sure if someone has a paid app list but you can add this one to it
    I think that listing it will be fine, so that people can choose to do it themselves if they have the license, but I won't put links to paid apps.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 11:44 PM
    Always shows an error message "User cannot be found" or something

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 11:45 PM
    I think that listing it will be fine, so that people can choose to do it themselves if they have the license, but I won't put links to paid apps.

Posted via CB10
    Ya, its not cool to give away paid apps. It's definitely against the forum rules as well
    03-27-13 12:47 AM
    Can anyone convert "Entune app" to bar?
    03-27-13 03:31 AM
    I tried getting Tweetdeck from front page but nothing comes up. Could someone help me with that and possibly Candy Crush and a NBA app. I would appreciate it and many thanks!
    Last edited by GeneGreen23; 03-27-13 at 10:08 AM.
    03-27-13 08:16 AM
    I couldn't get this working

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 10:19 AM
    I couldn't get this working

Posted via CB10
    That's the general consensus. Guess we gotta wait, unless someone finds one that does work
    03-27-13 10:24 AM
    That could be... What kind of game is that anyway?? Looks kinda goofy
    LOL.. it is goofy. It's a build your own village type game. I believe it got #2 game of the year on the android store in 2012, I'm surprised the dev is ignoring BB10. Pisses me off actually.
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    03-27-13 10:39 AM
    Is it possible to sideload INSTAPLACE to the BB10 platform ? or does an INSTAPLACE bar file exist which works? greetz from germany
    03-27-13 11:07 AM
    LOL.. it is goofy. It's a build your own village type game. I believe it got #2 game of the year on the android store in 2012, I'm surprised the dev is ignoring BB10. Pisses me off actually.
    Have you tried emailing them?
    03-27-13 12:23 PM
    Hi,

Sorry to anyone who has already posted this but I managed to download the free MyO2 app to monitor bills and data usage. Could be useful to some people on capped plans like me. Here you go:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/45754341/uk...v1.0.324.0.bar

Thanks,

Michael
    03-27-13 12:42 PM
    Can somebody please do this one for me?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...obile.payments

ABN Amro 3.0.3
    03-27-13 02:20 PM
    Can anyone please convert this for me?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...w.remote&hl=en

Thanks very much,

Samir
    03-27-13 02:25 PM
    Can anyone please convert this for me?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...w.remote&hl=en

Thanks very much,

Samir
    You can try...can't guarantee it will work

http://apk2bar.unker.net/bar/c8/00/2...e_v1.0.1.0.bar

edit...I just tried and it crashed. Sorry.
    FSeverino likes this.
    03-27-13 02:32 PM
    Supid question here: do I turn OFF Dev Mode once I'm done sideloading apps, or is it necessary to leave it on?
    (btw - this is effin brilliant - thanks!)
    03-27-13 02:56 PM
    Supid question here: do I turn OFF Dev Mode once I'm done sideloading apps, or is it necessary to leave it on?
    (btw - this is effin brilliant - thanks!)
    up to you. I tend to leave it on just so that I dont have to turn it on again if i want to add another app. There is no NEED for you to keep it on though, the apps will still work if it is off. Also, I think it tends to turn itself off if you reboot or switch battery.

That is actually a good question, thanks!

SIDENOTE: We are almost at 1000 posts and 100 000 views!
    chickentender likes this.
    03-27-13 03:18 PM
    Is it possible to sideload INSTAPLACE to the BB10 platform ? or does an INSTAPLACE bar file exist which works? greetz from germany
    do you have access to the android app? is it a free app?

We would need the .apk to convert it and try.
    03-27-13 03:19 PM
    Hi FSeverino, I have mentioned this before but the link to MP3 downloader is dead from your list.

Would you be able to fix it please?
    03-27-13 03:54 PM
    I've had my z10 for almost 24hrs and I am in love. I picked up my GF's iPhone (while trying to link FB to Instagram by other means - which is still not working - and I still don't really care) and I tried to 'swipe up' to close the apps. hahah
    03-27-13 04:03 PM
    Longtime BB user that took a break and lived with Androids for a year or two while I anxiously awaited a new handset from BB. Got my Z10 on US release day and am very happy to be back, its about time. I love it!

Most of the apps I have converted are already listed here, but I did get the Nike Fitness workout app working flawlessly on my GF's Z10.

Sports Category I guess?
    - Nike Training Center

These are apps that I tested, but do not work properly and may need more tweaking.
    - Target Retail App: Crashes to desktop as soon as it loads. Does not convert cleanly, "-%" error when installing through DDPB. Blackberry compatibility claims it is due to multiple references to google.maps. Even with latest Google Maps installed it still crashes. May be able to redirect or delete offending entries through Eclipse? Cannot download BB plugin to my SDK to try, the Android SDK installer only makes it to 4% then hangs.

- Bluetooth File Transfer: Converts, installs, and loads fine, but does not recognize Bluetooth as being turned on and hangs at "Turning on Bluetooth" if you click to turn it on, and if you cancel out the box it lets you browse folders and select files but it shows Bluetooth not initialized and cannot connect or receive connections.
    03-27-13 05:41 PM
    Hi FSeverino, I have mentioned this before but the link to MP3 downloader is dead from your list.

Would you be able to fix it please?
    Yes I'll try my best. Do you have a link to the Apk so I don't have to hunt down the bar?

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 06:06 PM
    I've had my z10 for almost 24hrs and I am in love. I picked up my GF's iPhone (while trying to link FB to Instagram by other means - which is still not working - and I still don't really care) and I tried to 'swipe up' to close the apps. hahah
    I still have my iPhone just to use to read news in bed so I don't drain the Z10 ( I use News Republic on both devices) and I ALWAYS swipe up to close it on the iPhone and then lol at myself.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 06:07 PM
    May someone please convert the RedBox app please.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 06:20 PM
    Why is this pointing to flipboard.app_v1.0.365.0.bar? Does that bar file correspond to Flipboard version 1.9.26?
    03-27-13 09:04 PM
    Why is this pointing to flipboard.app_v1.0.365.0.bar? Does that bar file correspond to Flipboard version 1.9.26?
    try it out and let me know. for most of the apps i just added whatever the people posted. There is no way I had time to check 170 apps!
    Thanks for letting me know though.
    03-27-13 10:17 PM
2,199 ... 3839404142 ...