Is the POYNT app locking on your location>? Can't seem to get it to work

Anyone>?
    02-26-13 01:41 PM
    Goodereader is still showing the link for this as not being there. Does anyone have a functional Words with Friends .bar?
    Still had it on my machine - thought its the original one posted (so it may be the one that crashes... don't use it so haven't really tested):

WWF
    02-26-13 02:09 PM
    Talkatone doesn't seem to be working for me. It hangs on "Talkatone is connecting to servers...."
    02-26-13 02:48 PM
    Newest Official build of Flipboard here : http://apk2bar.unker.net/bar/e3/57/7...v1.0.294.0.bar Decided to convert a newer build as this is now one of my most used apps!

Version 1.9.23, 294
    02-26-13 02:48 PM
    Anyone>?
    Poynt is working for me and locks on my location
    02-26-13 02:49 PM
    Urbanspoon also works
    02-26-13 02:50 PM
    Poynt is working for me and locks on my location
    Are you using the linked version in this thread, as i am, or a different version. I just cant seem to get a lock on my location.
    02-26-13 03:22 PM
    Are you using the linked version in this thread, as i am, or a different version. I just cant seem to get a lock on my location.
    I know I didn't pick it up from this thread. I think I'm using this version: Poynt for Playbook and BB10 - Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Android Apps | Android APPS - BB10 Apps & Playbook Apps

Try it out...if it doesn't work, let me know and I'll send you the actual .bar file that I sideloaded, since I still have it on my home computer
    02-26-13 03:26 PM
    I know I didn't pick it up from this thread. I think I'm using this version: Poynt for Playbook and BB10 - Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Android Apps | Android APPS - BB10 Apps & Playbook Apps

Try it out...if it doesn't work, let me know and I'll send you the actual .bar file that I sideloaded, since I still have it on my home computer
    still not locking on location. The location icon in the status bar does not even appear while it's searching. Outta luck i guess. forward me your file if you can ill give it a shot.

Thanks
    02-26-13 03:48 PM
    Is there an app to see the emoji things that iphones have
    02-26-13 04:45 PM
    hey koz!

thanks for all the good work.

I know most of them are there, but I have tried a lot from your site and they just dont work (i have also tried MORE that have worked)

some of these are from your site, but we are just making a list of CONFIRMED working apps. so that people dont get excited after they get the .bar just to have it not work.

I will go through the ones on your site again over the weekend and add some more. It was a huge help for my pb!
    no problem, but if you do a download, don't redirect people to that dumb apktobar site, please direct people to my site, because when an app is updated, people will always get the most a recent version. If you find apps on my site that don't work, make me a small list and i'll remove them. its sad, but various firmware OS updates made some apps not work anymore, and its hard to keep up.
    02-26-13 06:24 PM
    no problem, but if you do a download, don't redirect people to that dumb apktobar site, please direct people to my site, because when an app is updated, people will always get the most a recent version. If you find apps on my site that don't work, make me a small list and i'll remove them. its sad, but various firmware OS updates made some apps not work anymore, and its hard to keep up.
    Sounds like a plan! Do you mind if I add your site link to the main post? So people know where to get the apps, and then if they are confirmed I can add them to this list to save other people some time.. If they don't work ill send a list your way.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 07:02 PM
    hey guys, remember, almost all of these apps and like 1,000 more are available on Android App Market - BB10 Apps & Playbook Apps
    Good site, and thanks for your efforts, but so many of the apps do not work on the Z10! I did find a few though and am enjoying them ^5.
    02-26-13 09:58 PM
    Sounds like a plan! Do you mind if I add your site link to the main post? So people know where to get the apps, and then if they are confirmed I can add them to this list to save other people some time.. If they don't work ill send a list your way.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah no problem! I've been running the app store since os 2.1 hit the market a year ago, and still going strong! Would perfer you make new z10 owners aware of the site, to help them get apps.

We updated the main site today, with new tabbed download page, gives you similar apps, video, new description and new profiled apps on the right hand side bar (also tabbed) our main thoughts were to show more with less space. also, instead of 500 apps all loading on one page, we made it so only 70 max load each page to cut down on load times!
    02-26-13 09:58 PM
    still not locking on location. The location icon in the status bar does not even appear while it's searching. Outta luck i guess. forward me your file if you can ill give it a shot.

Thanks
    Same deal here. I can manually set my location but will not use gps to find location

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 09:59 PM
    Anybody got a Hookt mssgr that actually works for bb10? One that doesnt have ur led flashing sayin you have a freakin message every 30 seconds.........
    02-26-13 10:02 PM
    Newest Official build of Flipboard here : http://apk2bar.unker.net/bar/e3/57/7...v1.0.294.0.bar Decided to convert a newer build as this is now one of my most used apps!

Version 1.9.23, 294
    does that version work on the playbook? everytime i try flipboard it'll work the first time but second time it won't.
    02-26-13 10:06 PM
    does that version work on the playbook? everytime i try flipboard it'll work the first time but second time it won't.
    latest version of flipboard does not work. you need this edition - Flipboard for Playbook and BB10 - Blackberry Playbook and BB10 eReading and News Apps | Android APPS - BB10 Apps & Playbook Apps
    02-27-13 12:28 AM
    Not sure about the playbook I can try to load it on mine but it Defiantly works fine on the Z10
    02-27-13 08:36 AM
    Can you get Scotia bank. Thank you
    I have tried, does not work.
    02-27-13 04:52 PM
    I beg all of you to try out Runkeeper for me.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eper.pro&hl=en
    02-27-13 07:54 PM
    how can i install TapaTalk in Z10 as its a paid version.
    02-27-13 08:44 PM
    Anyone seen synology dscam?
    02-27-13 09:54 PM

Thanks
    Hey so I checked my version and it is the same as the one from the website...dunno why it isn't working for you though, sorry
    02-27-13 11:15 PM
    Battle.net Mobile Authenticator

Version 1.1.3

- Working

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 02:02 AM
2,199 ... 2425262728 ...