I need help guys,

where do I download the links first?? on my computer or on my blackberry z10?

I have done everything with the process correct only thing I do not see a list of the apps to chose from? I am guessing because I have not dowloaded any but where do I dowload it??

your help is appreciated.

thanks in advance
    02-17-13 01:48 PM
    Hello!
    I can confirm that 4 pics 1 word works. There is a whole thread about it, with a fully functional BAR.
    On the thread is a working and tested BAR file, the thread is called 4 pics 1 word on Z10.
    Last edited by SpiralBorg; 02-23-13 at 05:03 AM.
    02-17-13 02:05 PM
    I need help guys,

where do I download the links first?? on my computer or on my blackberry z10?

I have done everything with the process correct only thing I do not see a list of the apps to chose from? I am guessing because I have not dowloaded any but where do I dowload it??

your help is appreciated.

thanks in advance
    Post 1, there are a list of apps names there, those names are linked either directly to the bar files, or to the pages where you can find bar files.

You need to download those bar files to your PC. Post number 1 for details.
    02-17-13 02:40 PM
    Post 1, there are a list of apps names there, those names are linked either directly to the bar files, or to the pages where you can find bar files.

You need to download those bar files to your PC. Post number 1 for details.

ok thank you
    02-17-13 03:46 PM
    I wamted a ndroid style launcher--has any been posted?
    02-17-13 03:47 PM
    Hey guys,

Would anyone be able to port the Al Jazeera English news app on the Z10? I think there is a native playbook app.

It an awesome news app and would like to have it again. Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    02-17-13 04:14 PM
    I'm happy to report that Our Groceries (Our Groceries for Playbook and BB10 - Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Android Apps | Android APPS - BB10 Apps & Playbook Apps) seems to be working fine. My wife and I live by this app to keep cloud-sync'd shopping lists on our BlackBerrys. Luckily I can now use this on my Z10 while she continues to use the old BBOS version on her 9900. The Our Groceries website is decent enough, but the app is much better for a touch experience.
    joesworld likes this.
    02-17-13 06:24 PM
    Hey guys,

Would anyone be able to port the Al Jazeera English news app on the Z10? I think there is a native playbook app.

It an awesome news app and would like to have it again. Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    Don't know if it works but here ya go ...

Aljazeera English
    02-18-13 01:11 AM
    Could someone convert QQ 2013 and WeChat from Tecent Technology?

Their Google Play links are as following :

QQ2013: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m1vYmlsZXFxIl0.

WeChat: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bmNlbnQubW0iXQ..
    02-18-13 01:40 AM
    Can any one convert Asee for android please. Or if the .bar is already out there send me a link so I can try it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...com.ASee&hl=en

Also wunderlist is working
    I need this one too but can't find a working version. Every time I add the camera and save it, it crashes!
    Monkski likes this.
    02-18-13 01:45 AM
    anybody get a version of words with friends working without constant crashes?
    02-18-13 01:50 AM
    Wish Pandora would work in Canada finally. If somebody has an workaround I'd be much appreciated. I know to switch your Netflix over to American its as quik as changing your dns address. Can't find a way to do that on my phones wife or mobile network

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 02:03 AM
    Don't know if it works but here ya go ...

Aljazeera English
    Thanks for your efforts! I installed the app but it crashes and doesn't open. Hopefully they come out with a native app soon and I have a feeling they will.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 04:34 AM
    Can someone tell me if First Class works on Z10? And where I can find it to load?
    02-18-13 10:24 AM
    Wish Pandora would work in Canada finally. If somebody has an workaround I'd be much appreciated. I know to switch your Netflix over to American its as quik as changing your dns address. Can't find a way to do that on my phones wife or mobile network

Posted via CB10
    You might not want to switch your wife's dns... just saying lol

You can use songza or slacker though, they are pretty cool

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 11:16 AM
    Has anybody gotten the SmartStart app for Viper/Directed Electronics to work yet?
    02-18-13 11:48 AM
    First class works IF your server supports the android version. The apk is readily available and can be converted at apk to bar
    02-18-13 12:16 PM
    Did anyone else's version of Scramble With Friends stop working earlier last night? I've had it on for about a week now and all of a sudden when I open it...I get an error and it forces me close the app.
    02-18-13 01:40 PM
    Did anyone else's version of Scramble With Friends stop working earlier last night? I've had it on for about a week now and all of a sudden when I open it...I get an error and it forces me close the app.
    Working fine on both my Z10 & PB. Uninstall and then reinstall? Only thing I've found is that I have to logged in manually versus logging into fb.
    02-18-13 02:02 PM
    Working fine on both my Z10 & PB. Uninstall and then reinstall? Only thing I've found is that I have to logged in manually versus logging into fb.
    Yeah mine stopped working as well. Reinstalled and nothing changed....
    02-18-13 02:13 PM
    I did the uninstall and the reinstall and it's working fine now. I don't understand why it would do that though after a week of it being fine.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 02:57 PM
    I did the uninstall and the reinstall and it's working fine now. I don't understand why it would do that though after a week of it being fine.
    No guarantees that side-loaded apps will work perfectly all the time.
    02-18-13 03:33 PM
    if anyone can find a way to get a shazam app and the Cineplex app, that would be great
    02-18-13 04:17 PM
    if anyone can find a way to get a shazam app and the Cineplex app, that would be great
    I signed and tried Cineplex and it was a no go for me. Perhaps a less recent version?
    02-18-13 04:33 PM
    I need this one too but can't find a working version. Every time I add the camera and save it, it crashes!
    Me also, no joy. Let me know if you do find one!!
    02-18-13 05:03 PM
2,199 ... 1819202122 ...