Have never played it, so not entirely sure it 'works' as its supposed to, but Words With Friends for Playbook - Editors Picks – Playbook and BB10 | Android APPS - BB10 Apps & Playbook Apps seems to work.
    02-08-13 10:56 PM
    Has anyone converted the VIPER remote start app?
    02-08-13 11:08 PM
    Has anyone converted the VIPER remote start app?
    Are you talking about Viper SmartStart?
    02-09-13 12:38 AM
    Is the Carbon Twitter client work..?

This apps are really amazing..

Thanx..
    02-09-13 01:22 AM
    Has anyone tried Google+?
    02-09-13 04:10 AM
    Flip board works great except for the fact that you can't sign in to an account. Very fluid and fast on the Z10

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-09-13 08:07 AM
    Flip board works great except for the fact that you can't sign in to an account. Very fluid and fast on the Z10

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Im signed in on my account. But agreed, very smooth and fluid, great to have it there.
    Just wish some of these developers would port and submit them themselves. Make it official seeing as they work without fault
    02-09-13 08:34 AM
    Yes the Viper Smart Start APP. The Android version of the app works great
    02-09-13 08:45 AM
    Does someone has the AmericanExpress bar file?
    02-09-13 08:46 AM
    Does someone has the AmericanExpress bar file?
    Amex for Playbook - Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Business and Productivity Apps | Android APPS - BB10 Apps & Playbook Apps
    icehouse0683 likes this.
    02-09-13 08:48 AM
    Has anyone tried Zinio or have the playbook .bar?
    02-09-13 09:05 AM
    Has anyone tried Zinio or have the playbook .bar?
    I use it all the time. Available from Blackberry World
    BlackBerry World - Zinio
    02-09-13 09:39 AM
    02-09-13 09:40 AM
    I use it all the time. Available from Blackberry World
    BlackBerry World - Zinio
    lol

I will add the others to the list when I get back home. Almost at 50!
    02-09-13 10:03 AM
    Hoping this is the correct forum for this: I would appreciate a suggestion and or response if anyone knows.

I understand that Blackberry 10 has Microsoft ActiveSync for emails, and no longer requires BES for corporate email. However, my employer recently stopped supporting BES, and has also locked down the ability to use ActiveSync with OWA. I do have OWA and can check my corporate email via the browser on any smartphone...

Here's the thing: I could never get my 9930 to connect to Outlook Web Access, and I believe it is due to the IT folks locking it down, or locking down ActiveSync. They are using an MDM called Maas 360 that you must PAY for a license to get your work email!! So I pay to do work for them...backwards.

Several friends have found iPhone and Android apps that can access corporate email via OWA, and somehow it bypasses the restrictions placed by IT and both work great. I am anticipating upgrading to BB10 from 9930 when the new BB's hit the states, and wondered with the side loading of Android apps...can I side load ANY Android app? I could find one of these OWA android apps and side load it, then have my work email back!!

Sorry for the long post, but if anyone has info on this, I would appreciate it very much! Thanks!
    02-09-13 11:40 AM
    I mentioned it before but if anyone can get google drive working please chime in. That one is becoming more important every day where I work.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-09-13 11:45 AM
    Hoping this is the correct forum for this: I would appreciate a suggestion and or response if anyone knows.

I understand that Blackberry 10 has Microsoft ActiveSync for emails, and no longer requires BES for corporate email. However, my employer recently stopped supporting BES, and has also locked down the ability to use ActiveSync with OWA. I do have OWA and can check my corporate email via the browser on any smartphone...

Here's the thing: I could never get my 9930 to connect to Outlook Web Access, and I believe it is due to the IT folks locking it down, or locking down ActiveSync. They are using an MDM called Maas 360 that you must PAY for a license to get your work email!! So I pay to do work for them...backwards.

Several friends have found iPhone and Android apps that can access corporate email via OWA, and somehow it bypasses the restrictions placed by IT and both work great. I am anticipating upgrading to BB10 from 9930 when the new BB's hit the states, and wondered with the side loading of Android apps...can I side load ANY Android app? I could find one of these OWA android apps and side load it, then have my work email back!!

Sorry for the long post, but if anyone has info on this, I would appreciate it very much! Thanks!
    if you can get the name of some of the android apps that you would use, and maybe the .apk file we can see what we can do.
    02-09-13 12:16 PM

Try K-9 Mail. It's an Android mail client that's been ported by the developer so it's in BlackBerry World. I tried it on recommendation from some of my Android using friends. Currently using it to access my work emails so that I can keep them out of the Hub.
    02-09-13 12:18 PM
    I mentioned it before but if anyone can get google drive working please chime in. That one is becoming more important every day where I work.

Im testing a couple out. YOu can use the website version to access documents, but when creating one it seems like the keyboard doesnt work well.
    grover5 likes this.
    02-09-13 12:21 PM

I converted, signed and tested it. No luck sorry.
    grover5 likes this.
    02-09-13 12:22 PM
    Here we go again!

z10 sideloading instructions - pc
    z10 sideloading instructions - mac
    *** please remember that you do all of this at your own risk.***

confirmed working apps on z10:

must haves:
    crackberry
    google maps
    google maps (another version)
    amazon kindle
    kindle (another version)
    tweetdeck
    evernote 4 (vibrates sometimes for whatever reason)
    flipboard
    facebook page manager
    moon reader
    flickr
    line (3.5.0)

popular apps:
    imdb
    bike race
    cnbc
    kayak
    easyjet
    flight view
    skynews
    gtask
    pocketbooth
    scramble with friends
    scope app
    youversion bible
    sky sports news
    kijiji
    8tracks
    blackboard mobile learn
    cassandra (clock app with news feed and weather)
    utorrent remote
    winamp (love this one)
    imo
    adw launcher ex v
    nest
    cannabalt
    bigroad
    recap+
    1mobile.com
    ghost commander
    senators app
    -----------------------------NEW-------------------------------------
    the yahoo fantasy hockey
    yahoo fantasy basketball
    the chive
    ebay
    words with friends (needs 100% confirmation)
    american express
    desjardins mobile

*** if you find any of these to not work, please let me know ***
    updated feb 9th 1.30pm
    02-09-13 12:22 PM
    Thanks for this thread. I went through all of this with my PlayBook and still have a folder full of bar files. I decided to side load all of them to see which ones worked on the Z-10.

As expected most crashed outright or acted highly buggy. Not all though...

The ones that worked excellently were:

Winamp (even shoutcast radio!)
    - for the playbook this was a big deal because the PB mp3 player would not allow you to move songs up or down in a play list, which I find frustrating, but it seems like the zed-10 audio player does allow moving songs in a play list. Still, Winamp works great and is good to have.

AndFTP:
    - this is an excellent little ftp app! You can select folders (many ftp apps you can't) and it's simple to use. This was my favorite working app that I sideloaded on my PB.

AndSMB:
    - haven't played around with smb, but this app works well like AndFTP. Will be useful to some...

Google-sky-maps
    - Works well when you go to settings and tweak Not sure if the info is accurate or if the thing really does what it's suppose to, but the app works.

Dropbox:
    -Don't have an account, but app seems to work

Out Of Milk:
    - Shopping list app. Works, but is it useful? You decide.

Poolbreak-pro:
    - Great game, works perfect.

Tunein Radjo:
    - I don't have an account, but it seems to work.

Kindle
    - Seems to work

Ebay:
    - Works

FileConverter:
    -Working

Marvel Comics:
    - Works

3D Gallery:
    - Works

Mint:
    - Works, but I have no account

Grooveshark:
    -working

Lastfm:
    -seems to work, I have no account though.

Google Desktop plus:
    - Works, but is it useful...

I'll add some more soon. The list of what didn't work is huge and possibly to long for typing on my zed. This here list was a chore to type as is.

If anyone needs any of the bars mentioned I can post them, or otherwise send them.
    webdave likes this.
    02-09-13 01:02 PM
    Hi it looks like the links in the original post are dead right now.
    02-09-13 01:05 PM
    Crackberry app is official on blackberry world now.
    02-09-13 01:14 PM
    Thanks for this thread. I went through all of this with my PlayBook and still have a folder full of bar files. I decided to side load all of them to see which ones worked on the Z-10.

As expected most crashed outright or acted highly buggy. Not all though...

The ones that worked excellently were:

Winamp (even shoutcast radio!)
    - for the playbook this was a big deal because the PB mp3 player would not allow you to move songs up or down in a play list, which I find frustrating, but it seems like the zed-10 audio player does allow moving songs in a play list. Still, Winamp works great and is good to have.

AndFTP:
    - this is an excellent little ftp app! You can select folders (many ftp apps you can't) and it's simple to use. This was my favorite working app that I sideloaded on my PB.

AndSMB:
    - haven't played around with smb, but this app works well like AndFTP. Will be useful to some...

Google-sky-maps
    - Works well when you go to settings and tweak Not sure if the info is accurate or if the thing really does what it's suppose to, but the app works.

Dropbox:
    -Don't have an account, but app seems to work

Out Of Milk:
    - Shopping list app. Works, but is it useful? You decide.

Poolbreak-pro:
    - Great game, works perfect.

Tunein Radjo:
    - I don't have an account, but it seems to work.

Kindle
    - Seems to work

Ebay:
    - Works

FileConverter:
    -Working

Marvel Comics:
    - Works

3D Gallery:
    - Works

Mint:
    - Works, but I have no account

Grooveshark:
    -working

Lastfm:
    -seems to work, I have no account though.

Google Desktop plus:
    - Works, but is it useful...

I'll add some more soon. The list of what didn't work is huge and possibly to long for typing on my zed. This here list was a chore to type as is.

If anyone needs any of the bars mentioned I can post them, or otherwise send them.
    Can you post or send me

AndFTP
    Tune In Radio
    Mint
    Kindle

Thanks
    02-09-13 01:24 PM
2,199 ... 7891011 ...