Hey guys can I save transfer my coc account from my android phone to bbz10...???

Posted via CB10
    You can't. You can't log in to Google+ on BlackBerry.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267
    02-18-15 11:51 AM
    No luck here, so i starting over by nexus 7
    02-24-15 09:47 PM
    There is no way, i have try many time many way but no luck. We need ggservice but its not included in bb10.
    02-24-15 09:49 PM
    Contact supercell support with recent screen shot id name clan name th lvl

I saw a tweet from a android user (lost camp) they replied start new game hit feedback for lost camp or village....

I believe next step is wait forever as supercell support isn't very good from what I read

In Squircle I Trust
    02-25-15 02:51 AM
    I'm playing CoC in my android device and I made a new village in my BlackBerry. Then I contacted SuperCell using my BlackBerry and told them that I want to link my BBVillage to my android device and this is what happend. Now I can link my main village from android to my BlackBerry. Haha
    Let's get access to Clash of Clans app data and save files.-img_20150226_225003.png

Posted via CB10
    blakobecwa, bombastic and garry j like this.
    02-26-15 08:50 AM
    BlackBerry Link does backup APK progress, dared to upgrade to 10.3.1 using an autoloader after months of playing this game. Restored all data after update and everything was just as I have left it.
    02-26-15 08:56 AM
    I'm playing CoC in my android device and I made a new village in my BlackBerry. Then I contacted SuperCell using my BlackBerry and told them that I want to link my BBVillage to my android device and this is what happend. Now I can link my main village from android to my BlackBerry. Haha
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150226_225003.png 
Views:	789 
Size:	374.7 KB 
ID:	337115

Posted via CB10

Is this true? You can link your Blackberry Village to your Android? Please tell us how did you do it. What number did you call or email address you contacted.
    02-27-15 01:46 AM
    Yes, you can. Just contact SuperCell in game and tell them you are playing in your BlackBerry and want to link your village to your Android or iOS device. Took them around 5-7 days to reply and they gave me a code to link to my new device. Now I'm playing in both my android and BlackBerry now.

Posted via CB10
    calem15 likes this.
    02-27-15 03:54 AM
    Thanks for the info! Really appreciate it...
    02-27-15 04:33 AM
    You're welcome. They'll ask you about the info of your village so that they'll know if you're the real owner of the village. Just send them the answer in the pic that attached so that SC will send you a code immediately.
    Let's get access to Clash of Clans app data and save files.-img_20150225_225552.png

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 04:55 AM
    You're welcome. They'll ask you about the info of your village so that they'll know if you're the real owner of the village. Just send them the answer in the pic that attached so that SC will send you a code immediately.

Name:	IMG_20150225_225552.png 
Views:	1038 
Size:	102.8 KB 
ID:	337352

Posted via CB10
    Been trying to move my village for weeks from my z10 to an android device just to link it to my G+ account.
    Contacted Supercell and they told me in a relatively nice way to get stuffed because I'm not using a supported device and must start over and ditch my 8 months of progress. Lol... (Meh)

Any tips on getting lucky like you seem to have?
    Last edited by Pyro13; 03-01-15 at 02:25 AM.
    03-01-15 02:01 AM
    Geenaxion how to report to supercell

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 03:26 AM
    Been trying to move my village for weeks from my z10 to an android device just to link it to my G+ account.
    Contacted Supercell and they told me in a relatively nice way to get stuffed because I'm not using a supported device and must start over and ditch my 8 months of progress. Lol... (Meh)

Any tips on getting lucky like you seem to have?
    I just told them that I want to link my village to my android device to safeguard my progress and then they attended to my request. I don't know why they told you to start over again.

Posted via CB10
    Pyro13 likes this.
    03-01-15 09:55 AM
    Ya I don't know either. They started out sending me a request for all the details but then the next message was a "No we won't help because it's Blackberry" I'll wait a while then try again.

On topic though if there's anyway I can help with regard to getting access to the Android game data on the blackberry I'm willing to help. Been doing my own tinkering and tests with editing the Apk and attempting to gain root access (big lol I inow) to no avail.
    03-02-15 01:12 AM
    I don't really understand SC in this matter. If they helped you get your progress transferred to an Android with G+ link, you will become a potential paying customer as well (gems and stuff).

I, myself got a th9 now which I would like to transfer in due time to an iPad. So I will be facing the same dilemma soonish.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 07:14 AM
    Ya I don't know either. They started out sending me a request for all the details but then the next message was a "No we won't help because it's Blackberry" I'll wait a while then try again.
    Maybe, some of us get a more understanding SC support person than others. Feels a bit like Russian roulette.

Need to look into how to backup individual Apk files and the runtime. Haven't yet found that option in BlackBerry Link (Mac Osx version).

If only I could play the game on my old PlayBook Oh well...

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 07:21 AM

Name:	IMG_20150225_225552.png 
Views:	1038 
Size:	102.8 KB 
ID:	337352

Posted via CB10
    Contacted supercell last 02-27-15 but as of this writing they're not yet replying.
    03-03-15 10:00 PM
    Maybe, some of us get a more understanding SC support person than others. Feels a bit like Russian roulette.

Need to look into how to backup individual Apk files and the runtime. Haven't yet found that option in BlackBerry Link (Mac Osx version).

If only I could play the game on my old PlayBook Oh well...

Posted via CB10
    Yeah definitely down to luck of the draw it seems. Kinda sad actually as I'm already a paying customer on my other account but they've gotten so big now that they don't really appear to care about losing one or two people here and there.
    Also tried getting it to run on my playbook but alas no luck. Wish blackberry were still in a position to support it with updates and such. Ive backed up the game on its own with link and doing a selective restore does restore it to my wiped z10 with game progress so I'm digging around in the backup seeing what I can get lucky with maybe.
    Contacted supercell last 02-27-15 but as of this writing they're not yet replying.
    Have patience and hold thumbs. The first time I contacted them I got a response within an hour. The second time took almost a week. Painful but hopefully you'll get that helpful person. Good luck
    calem15 and bombastic like this.
    03-04-15 02:23 AM
    So people please tell me, at present is there any way to access my google+acc. Or retrieve my android device's process?
    03-07-15 12:24 PM
    How do I transfer my coc village from my z30 to my passport?????

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 11:55 PM
    After a game update/install, you can only restore the CoC app for progress.

When CoC was asking me to update recently, I first did a link backup. I installed the latest .apk update of CoC, which of course wiped my data and wanted me to start from scratch. I then restored ONLY coc...No runtime, not other apps, just hit applications-> Clash of Clans, and continued right where I left off.

If it's not a clean install, and just a game update, you can get away with a quick CoC restore through link. Full wipe may need a full runtime backup as well, but if it's an update you can get away with the quick app only backup.

 Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport 
    03-08-15 12:06 AM
    Yeah definitely down to luck of the draw it seems. Kinda sad actually as I'm already a paying customer on my other account but they've gotten so big now that they don't really appear to care about losing one or two people here and there.
    Also tried getting it to run on my playbook but alas no luck. Wish blackberry were still in a position to support it with updates and such. Ive backed up the game on its own with link and doing a selective restore does restore it to my wiped z10 with game progress so I'm digging around in the backup seeing what I can get lucky with maybe.

Have patience and hold thumbs. The first time I contacted them I got a response within an hour. The second time took almost a week. Painful but hopefully you'll get that helpful person. Good luck
    AWYEAH! My BB Village is now linked with my Android phone! Thanks for the help Pyro13! Now I can play on BB and Android.
    Pyro13 likes this.
    03-08-15 10:52 PM
    AWYEAH! My BB Village is now linked with my Android phone! Thanks for the help Pyro13! Now I can play on BB and Android.
    Hey man congratulations on that but, can you tell that were you able to bring the android's coc process to your blackberry device or you were now able to play the blackberry's account on android?
    03-08-15 11:41 PM
    I was able to play my CoC account from blackberry and linked it to Android phone. Now my village progress is save.
    03-09-15 01:20 AM
    Ya how do I bring my wife's clash of clans from her samsung s4 to the passport I am going to buy for her? Anyone accomplished this before?

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 02:55 AM
251 ... 7891011