Ya how do I bring my wife's clash of clans from her samsung s4 to the passport I am going to buy for her? Anyone accomplished this before?

Posted via CB10
    You can't bro because Super Cell (Clash of Clans) does not support blackberry world. In order for you to link device is to log-in to game centre (either via google play service or icloud).
    garry j likes this.
    03-09-15 04:19 AM
    AWYEAH! My BB Village is now linked with my Android phone! Thanks for the help Pyro13! Now I can play on BB and Android.
    Nice one man! Looks like you were one of the lucky ones to get someone at supercell willing to help. I'm gonna wait another week then attempt but just neglect to tell them the secondary device is a blackberry.
    tiniyox likes this.
    03-12-15 03:32 AM
    Tell them you want to link to an android device so you can purchase gems. That should get them to reply.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 10:01 PM
    AWYEAH! My BB Village is now linked with my Android phone! Thanks for the help Pyro13! Now I can play on BB and Android.
    On what mail did you contact SuperCell?
    And please can you tell the exact steps regarding the same?
    Really paranoid about screwing up, feels like a job interview, lol I'm nervous

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 04:02 AM
    On what mail did you contact SuperCell?
    And please can you tell the exact steps regarding the same?
    Really paranoid about screwing up, feels like a job interview, lol I'm nervous

Posted via CB10
    Here are the steps I've made;

1. Create CoC account in android phone (Of course connected to google play service)
    2. Contacted Supercell in Help center found in game Settings > Help and Support > Create message (a message button with "+" sign on the upper-right corner of the screen beside the magnifying glass (search button) then I compose my message there.
    I just told them, like what Pyro said, that I wanted to connect my BB village in my new Android phone.
    3. Reply to their message (it took me 5-7 days of waiting for their reply). They will ask you series of questions about your village.

All done! good luck and hope you save your village progress.
    tiniyox likes this.
    03-17-15 09:52 PM
    Here are the steps I've made;

1. Create CoC account in android phone (Of course connected to google play service)
    2. Contacted Supercell in Help center found in game Settings > Help and Support > Create message (a message button with "+" sign on the upper-right corner of the screen beside the magnifying glass (search button) then I compose my message there.
    I just told them, like what Pyro said, that I wanted to connect my BB village in my new Android phone.
    3. Reply to their message (it took me 5-7 days of waiting for their reply). They will ask you series of questions about your village.

All done! good luck and hope you save your village progress.
    Okay so it seems there may be better luck to contact SuperCell from an Android device like you have said. I haven't done that yet, I emailed quite a detailed email to SuperCell from COC on my Z10 and they replied quite fast (next day) and they told me the same thing that others have been told "Clash of Clans only supports mid to high end smartphones and only supported to download from Google Play (android device) or Apple App Store" So i think thats a lost cause.

I'm going to email them again from the Android device thats linked to my gmail just like calem15 has said, i think they'll help more that way because the email is coming from an android device, also am not going to mention that i'm coming from a BB.

Really hope it works this way.
    Last edited by blakobecwa; 03-18-15 at 01:45 PM.
    03-18-15 11:46 AM
    ok , we send a ticket to SuperCell supporter and ask for linking our google account to our BB device ...
    what is the next ? I mean what should we do after update our OS or update COC ? should we contact to supporter and ask for manual linking again ? I don't think they accept our request for second time ...
    03-19-15 10:26 AM
    Everything went smooth for me in contacting them but just one point is stopping me, I don't know when did I side load CoC on my Z10, how the hell do I find that out, please help!

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 03:33 AM
    Yayy, I've successfully shifted my CoC account from my Z10 to Note4 :')
    It feels pretty amazing to know that I can never lose my account now, it's all backed up on Google Play!
    And to all those still searching for a way, this is the best way you can safeguard your progress, you'll be insecure esp if you're a high up player.
    All you've to do is contact SuperCell via a supported device, answer all their questions correctly and voila, they'll provide you with a password that you can enter on you new supported device and your game is safe!
    Best of luck everyone!

PS- Be a little patient as their replies may at times take a while.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 07:02 PM
    Yayy, I've successfully shifted my CoC account from my Z10 to Note4 :')
    It feels pretty amazing to know that I can never lose my account now, it's all backed up on Google Play!
    And to all those still searching for a way, this is the best way you can safeguard your progress, you'll be insecure esp if you're a high up player.
    All you've to do is contact SuperCell via a supported device, answer all their questions correctly and voila, they'll provide you with a password that you can enter on you new supported device and your game is safe!
    Best of luck everyone!

PS- Be a little patient as their replies may at times take a while.

Posted via CB10
    Are you serious!? This is exactly what I was hoping to happen, been talking to them all week from an Android device, then finally they ended off by saying this!

Let's get access to Clash of Clans app data and save files.-stupidsupercell.png

I seriously don't understand why some people are having luck and some others are not.

I'm still replied to them again. If it doesn't work this time, I'll have to msg them from another device again.

Did you tell them you were on a Z10 before?

HamuZ10 @ OS 10.3.1
    03-26-15 11:47 AM
    Are you serious!? This is exactly what I was hoping to happen, been talking to them all week from an Android device, then finally they ended off by saying this!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stupidsupercell.png 
Views:	388 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	343917

I seriously don't understand why some people are having luck and some others are not.

I'm still replied to them again. If it doesn't work this time, I'll have to msg them from another device again.

Did you tell them you were on a Z10 before?

HamuZ10 @ OS 10.3.1
    Hope this helps, firstly do not give them any hint saying you were on a BlackBerry or they're never going to help you. This is exactly what I messaged them-

"I have lost my previous device which had my CoC account loaded on it. Now I have a Note4 and want to load my previous village on the same. The details of my lost village are-
    Village Name- XYZ
    Clan Name- XYZ
    TH- LvL XYZ
    XP- XYZ
    Last Played on- DD/MM/YYYY on HH:MM
    Crated in- City, Country
    Created on- MM/YYYY
    Please help me get my village back ASAP
    Thank You."

Do keep in mind these steps-
    1- Use a registered device which is connected to your Google Play or Game Center account.
    2- It should be a new game on this respective device.
    3- Start the chat in the "I lost my village, what do I do" forum only.
    4- Before you submit this complaint, remember to stop playing the game on your BlackBerry and remember when you played it last as you've to provide them with that information.
    5- Do not start the game on your BlackBerry until you've received a message from the SuperCell team as the point we're trying to prove here is that we've lost our device, hence we can't let them know we were online after we've complained to them about a lost village/device!
    6- If inquired about your lost device, tell them it was an old Android device and if they insist on the model, tell some old but supported Galaxy model.
    7- Unless you're dead sure about all details to be given to them, do not start a chat as they may dismiss the complaint and we don't want that happening many times and get noticed right?

All the Best!

Posted via CB10
    blakobecwa and OseiSB like this.
    03-26-15 07:46 PM
    Hope this helps, firstly do not give them any hint saying you were on a BlackBerry or they're never going to help you. This is exactly what I messaged them-

"I have lost my previous device which had my CoC account loaded on it. Now I have a Note4 and want to load my previous village on the same. The details of my lost village are-
    Village Name- XYZ
    Clan Name- XYZ
    TH- LvL XYZ
    XP- XYZ
    Last Played on- DD/MM/YYYY on HH:MM
    Crated in- City, Country
    Created on- MM/YYYY
    Please help me get my village back ASAP
    Thank You."

Do keep in mind these steps-
    1- Use a registered device which is connected to your Google Play or Game Center account.
    2- It should be a new game on this respective device.
    3- Start the chat in the "I lost my village, what do I do" forum only.
    4- Before you submit this complaint, remember to stop playing the game on your BlackBerry and remember when you played it last as you've to provide them with that information.
    5- Do not start the game on your BlackBerry until you've received a message from the SuperCell team as the point we're trying to prove here is that we've lost our device, hence we can't let them know we were online after we've complained to them about a lost village/device!
    6- If inquired about your lost device, tell them it was an old Android device and if they insist on the model, tell some old but supported Galaxy model.
    7- Unless you're dead sure about all details to be given to them, do not start a chat as they may dismiss the complaint and we don't want that happening many times and get noticed right?

All the Best!

Posted via CB10
    Damn man, thanks so much for your thorough reply! What does suck is that I did already said Z10 when they asked previous device, I so wish I had this post from you before I did this.

I'll see what else they have to say, if they still don't transfer my village I'll have to borrow another Droid device and start over again with the support after the weekend. This time doing it the right way.

Thanks again man.

HamuZ10 @ OS 10.3.1
    rashidJkhan69 likes this.
    03-26-15 08:51 PM
    Damn man, thanks so much for your thorough reply! What does suck is that I did already said Z10 when they asked previous device, I so wish I had this post from you before I did this.

I'll see what else they have to say, if they still don't transfer my village I'll have to borrow another Droid device and start over again with the support after the weekend. This time doing it the right way.

Thanks again man.

HamuZ10 @ OS 10.3.1
    Welcome man, keep us updated about it!

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 02:57 AM
    Welcome man, keep us updated about it!

Posted via CB10
    Finnnaaallllllyyyyyyyy!!!!! lol

Man it took forever of back and forth conversations but finally they hooked up my village to Google+ i can sign in anywhere and play with my village on any droid now, andddd play on my Z10. These guys are actually pretty helpful, being persistant is key too.

Also it is best to not say anything about BlackBerry, but if you contact them from an Android device they will help you, even if you happened to mention that your coming from a BlackBerry. Thanks so much rashidJkhan69 for your help as well. Finally some peace of mind knowing my village is always being backed up via cloud!

CLASH ON lol
    rashidJkhan69 likes this.
    04-02-15 12:01 AM
    Finnnaaallllllyyyyyyyy!!!!! lol

Man it took forever of back and forth conversations but finally they hooked up my village to Google+ i can sign in anywhere and play with my village on any droid now, andddd play on my Z10. These guys are actually pretty helpful, being persistant is key too.

Also it is best to not say anything about BlackBerry, but if you contact them from an Android device they will help you, even if you happened to mention that your coming from a BlackBerry. Thanks so much rashidJkhan69 for your help as well. Finally some peace of mind knowing my village is always being backed up via cloud!

CLASH ON lol
    Woohoo, nice man. I know that feel bro!

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 08:06 AM
    After a game update/install, you can only restore the CoC app for progress.

When CoC was asking me to update recently, I first did a link backup. I installed the latest .apk update of CoC, which of course wiped my data and wanted me to start from scratch. I then restored ONLY coc...No runtime, not other apps, just hit applications-> Clash of Clans, and continued right where I left off.

 Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport 
    Puck, could you tell me how you restored ONLY CoC? I can't find this option in BlackBerry Link (for Mac). Version 1.2.2 build 11

I can only restore Application Data as a whole, not as a single Application.
    Also I haven't found any way to visually select/deselect the runtime for backup.

Appreciate any help

Posted via CB10
    Edited: used version of Link
    Last edited by bombastic; 04-09-15 at 01:15 PM.
    04-09-15 12:04 PM
    Alright so a little bit of an update with the blackberry side of things.

I started playing COC on my wife's Z10 and made some progress in the game.. enough progress to sacrifice that is. So I tried two ways of backing up and restoring to see how her village gets restored:

This is on OS 10.3.1.2072 but i'm sure every version of 10.3.1 will do, including the latest.

BACKING UP JUST THE COC APP WITH BB LINK:

Because this OS lets you choose individual apps that you want to back up I only chose to backup COC. Once the backup completed I delete COC off the phone. When I tried to restore the backup file I just made, it would not let me because it was missing the game on the phone. So I installed COC (making sure it's the same versions ofcourse) when I opened the game it started fresh like it was never played. So then I tried the restore again, this time it worked because the game was installed on the device. After the phone rebooted I opened up clash of clans and it continued where I left off! So it doesn't seem I needed the "BlackBerry Runtime" backed up after all.

RESTORING THAT SAME BACKUP AFTER MAKING CHANGES TO YOUR VILLAGE :

This I found very interesting, since that restore worked I kept the backup file handy. I made several changes to the village in the meantime and made upgrades etc. Then I deleted the game, reinstalled it, and restored that "older" backup file. When I opened the game (thinking it would restore the village before all the changes I made) it retained all the changes and upgrades I made.

So it seems that the backup file probably only contains certain information that communicates with the Super Cell servers to restore your database (Village). According to this method you really only need one backup file of the COC app, and anytime you delete the game just reinstall and restore the backup for just that app. All your progress should just come right back.

Now this could be because of the OS or maybe something on the super cell side of things.. but I'm still going to periodically backup my COC on my Z10 just in case lol... oh yea and unfortunately this still doesn't solve the problem of syncing your village with Google+

HamuZ10 @ OS 10.3.1
    How big is your coc file Btw? When you restore it it gives you the file size... I lost my progress when I upgraded to 10.3... I still have that backup file.. but the coc file is so small that I'm not sure it has enough info in it so I wanted to check and see if everyone else has the same field size or not

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 02:16 PM
    .. I lost my progress when I upgraded to 10.3... I still have that backup file.. but the coc file is so small that I'm not sure it has enough info in it so I wanted to check and see if everyone else has the same field size or not

Posted via CB10
    I think it was mentioned that the CoC file size is pretty small. Someone In this thread mentioned: around 64MB.

Hope that helps

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 08:16 PM
    After a game update/install, you can only restore the CoC app for progress.

When CoC was asking me to update recently, I first did a link backup. I installed the latest .apk update of CoC, which of course wiped my data and wanted me to start from scratch. I then restored ONLY coc...No runtime, not other apps, just hit applications-> Clash of Clans, and continued right where I left off.

If it's not a clean install, and just a game update, you can get away with a quick CoC restore through link. Full wipe may need a full runtime backup as well, but if it's an update you can get away with the quick app only backup.

 Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport 
    I've updated my CoC in my z10 a few times and it never reset the data

Unlocked Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.2576 [LIME]
    04-30-15 08:21 AM
    You probably don't use Snap, I updated with Snap successfully and I've just updated about an hour ago(new update today) using the working Google Play

Unlocked Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.2576 [LIME]
    04-30-15 08:25 AM
    Has anybody tested clash of clans on 10.3.2.500?
    05-04-15 03:38 AM
    Please upload for me to last patched version.. I tried everything Google+ didnt worked on my phone. I need a patched version coc
    05-19-15 11:30 AM
    Got mine transferred android from Z10 luckily! but they have asked me to purchase gems first, hehehe but told them this was the reason why we need to transfer our account to an android.

to make it sure I send screenshot of my village.

then wallah! they provide me the link.

Thanks for this POST men!!!!!
    05-25-15 03:55 AM
    thanks. will try the tip
    04-03-16 06:40 AM
    My account data lost
    03-07-17 01:13 PM
251 ... 891011