So close yet so far :-( my first dilemma was seeing the message regarding "MMActivity". The more important dilemma was that even after three uninstallation/reinstallations, the app crashed every time I either (A) attempted to log in with the account I use on other devices, or (B) created a new account. Help please !!
    11-05-13 05:34 AM
    So close yet so far :-( my first dilemma was seeing the message regarding "MMActivity". The more important dilemma was that even after three uninstallation/reinstallations, the app crashed every time I either (A) attempted to log in with the account I use on other devices, or (B) created a new account. Help please !!
    The MMActivity is not related to using the app on a BBRY, and there's no known solution for that, though it should disappear after a while, it did the last time it happened.

Try opening the app and minimize it for a few seconds, and then try to log in or create an account, see if that helps.

Posted via my awesome Z10 !
    11-05-13 01:02 PM
    Hi @zefreaky

grandr has been updated to the version 2.0.2. on the version before, also on android device the message poping up constantly
    (The developer has forgot to declare the MMActivity class in the manifest file. Please reach the developer to remove this error.)

This error was fixed in a 2.0.2 version,

I would appreciate much if you could get us modified new grindr version apk file.

thanks in advance
    11-05-13 02:18 PM
    Hi @zefreaky

grandr has been updated to the version 2.0.2. on the version before, also on android device the message poping up constantly
    (The developer has forgot to declare the MMActivity class in the manifest file. Please reach the developer to remove this error.)

This error was fixed in a 2.0.2 version,

I would appreciate much if you could get us modified new grindr version apk file.

thanks in advance
    I didn't know it's been updated! It didn't show up on bluestacks!
    I'll surely update the one in the OP along with PlanetRomeo and Hornet, I just need some time XD.

pedrogari likes this.
    11-05-13 05:59 PM
    If it's so easy for us to make android apps work on bb10 I don't get why devs don't just make their apps available on another market. Now I don't need to buy an is device for this. Yay grindr.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 11:30 PM
    UPDATED Grindr apk
    Link

this is the latest grindr available (2.0.2), sideload it over the one you already have installed on you're BB10 without deleting it if you don't want to lose chats and contacts. The MMActivity bug has been fixed on this version.
    Enjoy
    pedrogari and blkbrylvr like this.
    11-06-13 07:35 AM
    Honestly guys, this Sideload API thing is SO HARD TO DO when you're not a pro in informatics.
    I've been trying it for the last 1hour30 and I can't install grindR and Hornet

I can't do this:

Get a Command Prompt in that directory (Shift+Right-click, Open Command Window Here should work in recent versions of Windows)
    11-06-13 04:06 PM
    Thanks so much zefreaky! I hope this addresses the issue grindr has been having with the manifest issues. I am in the process of tweaking the latest Planet Romeo (uncut) apk, since the old version keeps bugging me to update to the new one. But maybe you already beat me to this?

So far Hornet has been the least problematic program of the three, with absolutely NO crashes whatsoever, unless you invoke a function which requires Google Maps :-)

UPDATED Grindr apk
    Link

this is the latest grindr available (2.0.2), sideload it over the one you already have installed on you're BB10 without deleting it if you don't want to lose chats and contacts. The MMActivity bug has been fixed on this version.
    Enjoy
    11-06-13 09:05 PM
    I don't understand why you need to do the steps you described in your post when zefreaky has already posted pre-modified apk's which you can just download, convert and sideload? Just focus on creating and installing your debug token.

Honestly guys, this Sideload API thing is SO HARD TO DO when you're not a pro in informatics.
    I've been trying it for the last 1hour30 and I can't install grindR and Hornet

I can't do this:

Get a Command Prompt in that directory (Shift+Right-click, Open Command Window Here should work in recent versions of Windows)
    11-06-13 09:09 PM
    Thanks so much zefreaky! I hope this addresses the issue grindr has been having with the manifest issues. I am in the process of tweaking the latest Planet Romeo (uncut) apk, since the old version keeps bugging me to update to the new one. But maybe you already beat me to this?

So far Hornet has been the least problematic program of the three, with absolutely NO crashes whatsoever, unless you invoke a function which requires Google Maps :-)
    Hey guy. That's cool cause I wasn't been able to run Planetromeo on my phone. It won't even install right, it fails. please let me know if you succeed and please tell me then how you have done it. I have the unlocked runtime in my phone.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 06:39 AM

I modified the newest PR, I just didn't have time to upload it. I promise I will this week-end.

11-07-13 08:20 AM
    Hey guy. That's cool cause I wasn't been able to run Planetromeo on my phone. It won't even install right, it fails. please let me know if you succeed and please tell me then how you have done it. I have the unlocked runtime in my phone.

Posted via CB10
    I don't think these apk's work with the unlocked runtime, the debug token is needed.
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I can't test it since I don't have unlocked runtime.

11-07-13 08:22 AM
    I don't think these apk's work with the unlocked runtime, the debug token is needed.
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I can't test it since I don't have unlocked runtime.

that newer version of grind Is given -9 error
    can u provide the converted bar file ?
    11-07-13 05:49 PM
    Thanx for answering.
    You're right, but how do I " convert it with a debug token".
    That's the part that is killin me ^^
    11-08-13 05:37 PM
    that newer version of grind Is given -9 error
    can u provide the converted bar file ?
    A bar file converted with my debug token won't work for you!
    11-09-13 12:27 PM
    Updated:
    PlanetRomeo: LINK
    Hornet: LINK
    11-09-13 12:33 PM
    Is there a proper place where is explained how to do the DEBUG TOKEN?
    11-09-13 02:04 PM
    Is there a proper place where is explained how to do the DEBUG TOKEN?
    Yep!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=817781

11-09-13 02:33 PM
    Thank you

Now it says Debug Installed

but for the reste,
    Not applicable to this device...

and on exe file it saus that there is a failure 500 invalid action install_2

know what that means?
    Last edited by Ed_Paris; 11-09-13 at 06:02 PM. Reason: text uncompleted again
    11-09-13 05:56 PM
    I have to apply for a new debug token -.-

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 06:41 PM
    OMG zefreaky I love you! Thanks!

Updated:
    PlanetRomeo: LINK
    Hornet: LINK
    11-12-13 08:02 PM
    OMG zefreaky I love you! Thanks!
    You're welcome

11-13-13 06:05 AM
    Grinder apk (no modified) work perfectly on OS 10.2.1.1055

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 08:40 AM

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for confirming it!

Can you please check if you can send/receive location?

11-14-13 08:51 AM

Posted via CB10
    Can you check if Planetromeo does also?

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 03:00 PM
190 ... 23456 ...