I'm not interested in tinder. I'm interested in Planetromeo. Dies this work for you too?

Posted via CB10
    Just try it and see if it works!
    Plus if he uses Tinder I don't he's interested in using PR -if you know what I mean-
    But I'm sure if Tinder worked on 10.1, PR will too!
    10-14-13 02:10 PM
    Thanks so much for tinder! Working great on 10.2

Posted via CB10
    Hey I sideloaded Tinder after installing a debug token. The app sideloaded just fine but when I click on it nothing actually opens. Any thoughts on what I can do? Cheers
    10-15-13 10:15 PM
    Hey I sideloaded Tinder after installing a debug token. The app sideloaded just fine but when I click on it nothing actually opens. Any thoughts on what I can do? Cheers
    Not sure try making sure your token isn't expired?

I see this when I first open it

Latest Grindr "working" on Z10-img_00000329.png

And then it loads for a few seconds and goes to rate page

Latest Grindr "working" on Z10-img_00000330.png

Works perfectly for me.

Posted via CB10
    mastermike87 likes this.
    10-16-13 12:39 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000329.png 
Views:	476 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	210944

Name:	IMG_00000330.png 
Views:	493 
Size:	154.5 KB 
ID:	210946

Works perfectly for me.

Posted via CB10
    She's a swipe to the right...heyo! lol

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 01:04 AM

Name:	IMG_00000329.png 
Views:	476 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	210944

Name:	IMG_00000330.png 
Views:	493 
Size:	154.5 KB 
ID:	210946

Works perfectly for me.

Posted via CB10
    My token is not expired. The Tinder app icon appears on my device but nothing happens when it is selected. I created the Tinder bar using the usual method (drag any Android app .apk on to y-android2bb.bat.) with the Tinder APK that was posted in this thread. One issue might be that I loaded the unlocked runtime before and then just removed it through the DDBP sideloading method before loading the Tinder Bar file. Would I have to do something else to ensure the unlocked runtime is removed? Thanks
    10-16-13 02:50 PM
    If you removed it I'm pretty sure you have no runtime now unless you sideloaded another one...someone else might be able to clarify better though, I don't use any runtimes besides the stock ones. I'm on .1725
    10-16-13 04:16 PM
    If you removed it I'm pretty sure you have no runtime now unless you sideloaded another one...someone else might be able to clarify better though, I don't use any runtimes besides the stock ones. I'm on .1725
    +1
    From what I understood you may have removed the runtime, hence the app is not opening.
    10-16-13 04:31 PM
    Hey man, thanks again for Tinder.

Can you walk me through what you did to the. Xml file?

Posted via CB10
    Sorry man I haven't seen this post before -_-'
    To be honest I myself don't understand what I did! I changed the manifest as usual but I got the -9 error when I sideloaded it.

Then I opened the manifest again and there was another line that has something to do with GMaps Api, and it has a signing key to use such Api.
    Since I used a public key to sign the new apk, I looked for a public signing key to access said apk!

Sorry if my message is not clear, but English is not my native language and I'm not a developper XD
    But if you compare the original manifest.xml file and the one in the apk I posted you would see the difference.

Posted via my awesome Z10 !
    10-16-13 05:08 PM
    To be honest I myself don't understand what I did! I changed the manifest as usual but I got the -9 error when I sideloaded it.

Then I opened the manifest again and there was another line that has something to do with GMaps Api, and it has a signing key to use such Api.
    Since I used a public key to sign the new apk, I looked for a public signing key to be able to use said Api!

Sorry if my message is not clear, but English is not my native language and I'm not a developper XD
    But if you compare the original manifest.xml file and the one in the apk I posted you would see the difference.

10-16-13 05:11 PM

Since I used a public key to sign the new apk, I looked for a public signing key to access said apk!

Oh no worries. Can you send me the .xml manifest that you edited? I'd like to take a look.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 05:13 PM
    Oh no worries. Can you send me the .xml manifest that you edited? I'd like to take a look.

Posted via CB10
    Yes of course! PM me your email and I'll send it to you.

10-16-13 05:32 PM
    Hi there.

Just a quick question here. So I sideloaded Grindr and it was working fine. But whenever the screen times out and I try to put it back on, the said app would start up once again. Does this happen on your end too?
    10-22-13 01:36 AM
    Hi there.

Just a quick question here. So I sideloaded Grindr and it was working fine. But whenever the screen times out and I try to put it back on, the said app would start up once again. Does this happen on your end too?
    I'm not sure I understand you're issue. When the screen turns off and the app is in an active frame, when I open it again I get the grindr screen like if it was just opened or loading for the first time. But I think it's normal it does that with Bender aswell.

10-22-13 10:25 AM
    I just downloaded the app Bender on the BlackBerry World, it works great, definitely requires some updates, but I'm content.

Every side load bar app I use for Grindr always gives me a failure -9 even when using a debug token.

Now there is an actual app for social networking, forget Grindr people.. let's get the world on track for bender. At least they are truly cross platform os!

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 12:02 PM
    I just downloaded the app Bender on the BlackBerry World, it works great, definitely requires some updates, but I'm content.

Every side load bar app I use for Grindr always gives me a failure -9 even when using a debug token.

Now there is an actual app for social networking, forget Grindr people.. let's get the world on track for bender. At least they are truly cross platform os!

Posted via CB10
    Did you use the grindr bar file provided in this thread?

10-22-13 12:45 PM
    I used unlocked runtime, converted normal, still Planetromeo doesn�t work
    10-28-13 12:02 PM
    ...working without a hitch, thanks! For some strange reason Grindr is more stable on my Q10 than on my Galaxy Note 8, which keeps crashing. Now I feel like my Q10 is the perfect android phone, lol. I love it more and more.
    10-30-13 08:44 PM
    ...working without a hitch, thanks! For some strange reason Grindr is more stable on my Q10 than on my Galaxy Note 8, which keeps crashing. Now I feel like my Q10 is the perfect android phone, lol. I love it more and more.
    It is more stable on BB10 than on Android, on bluestacks it keeps on crashing and getting errors.

10-31-13 05:02 AM
    Hi there again.

So it's been a week since I sideloaded Grindr and it seems to be working fine. However, right after my free trial has ended, I kept getting a pop-up that say "The developer has forgot to declare the MMActivity class in the manifest. Please reach out to the developer to remove this error." I tried looking for solutions on the web but no go. Anybody has any idea on how to fix this?

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 12:44 AM
    Hi there again.

So it's been a week since I sideloaded Grindr and it seems to be working fine. However, right after my free trial has ended, I kept getting a pop-up that say "The developer has forgot to declare the MMActivity class in the manifest. Please reach out to the developer to remove this error." I tried looking for solutions on the web but no go. Anybody has any idea on how to fix this?

Posted via CB10
    There's nothing to do to fix it, it'll disappear by it self. I was getting the same error yesterday, and last time it happened I didn't do anything, but the day after the error disappeared.

11-01-13 03:40 AM
    Yeah I get the error every now and then on my Android tablet as well, so this has nothing to do with the app running on a blackberry. This is one of the reasons why a LOT of people hate the new grindr! I am still hoping that one day Bender will catch on and will surpass Grindr when it comes to the number of active users.
    11-01-13 12:06 PM
    I also just started having this error come up. I really enjoyed grindr extra during the time I had it, but now with this new error I can't seem to get my messages to load. I used to have to open the app, swipe up to put it in an active frame, wait a min, then re-open it and it would reload and show all my missed messages; since getting the error, no such luck. Is it definite that the message will go away?

And can anyone package an updated grindr? The one I downloaded was 2.0 but I know at least on my ipod that a couple updates have been pushed out since 2.0.

Just in case anyone else was looking I converted a few more gay apps. They all work perfectly on my Z10 with os 10.2 and an unlocked runtime. Maybe the OP could put the links in his first post? Here they are:

Adam4Adam Radar:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!5YsTQa4Z!fAOIP1...m3QaurRM33id78
    Manhunt Mobile
    https://mega.co.nz/#!1Md2hKzA!DJSVuj...qMTc7KUJq7fzZc
    Gay.com
    https://mega.co.nz/#!JMMzAbpK!FxaQn0...KnlMxQo2EYLLCg
    Tinder
    https://mega.co.nz/#!NdVEXDib!LhP983...DxT0t-C8-9Ozpk
    Mister
    https://mega.co.nz/#!dJEUDIiQ!NvubRi...oEnbvnze9YdP7Y
    zefreaky likes this.
    11-01-13 06:25 PM
    I also just started having this error come up. I really enjoyed grindr extra during the time I had it, but now with this new error I can't seem to get my messages to load. I used to have to open the app, swipe up to put it in an active frame, wait a min, then re-open it and it would reload and show all my missed messages; since getting the error, no such luck. Is it definite that the message will go away?

And can anyone package an updated grindr? The one I downloaded was 2.0 but I know at least on my ipod that a couple updates have been pushed out since 2.0.

Just in case anyone else was looking I converted a few more gay apps. They all work perfectly on my Z10 with os 10.2 and an unlocked runtime. Maybe the OP could put the links in his first post? Here they are:

Adam4Adam Radar:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!5YsTQa4Z!fAOIP1...m3QaurRM33id78
    Manhunt Mobile
    https://mega.co.nz/#!1Md2hKzA!DJSVuj...qMTc7KUJq7fzZc
    Gay.com
    https://mega.co.nz/#!JMMzAbpK!FxaQn0...KnlMxQo2EYLLCg
    Tinder
    https://mega.co.nz/#!NdVEXDib!LhP983...DxT0t-C8-9Ozpk
    Mister
    https://mega.co.nz/#!dJEUDIiQ!NvubRi...oEnbvnze9YdP7Y
    Thanks for sharing, I'll update the OP ASAP

11-02-13 10:11 AM
    hi i m sorry but my computer is having trouble creating or renewing my debug token can someone please make me one debug token so and turn grindr app to bar for me to check if its my computer with windows 8 or its just me couldnt been able to do so please can someone ? m i pin 2ab9517f my device password is 150881 well if someone can kindly help me
    11-03-13 09:14 PM
    add me in bbm 33 brown skin male gay 7AF940A0
    11-04-13 08:27 AM
190 12345 ...