the apk's are in the OP

GuySpy not working, I tried twice but the app crashes before loading!
    wow Thx A lot 4 trying
    10-09-13 07:43 PM
    Hello everyone!
    As the title says the latest build of Grindr (v. 2.0.0) works on the Z10, with a little tweaking of the apk!

Days ago I found a tutorial on how to bypass the Google maps API necessity (here: link)
    This trick didn't work with previous releases of grindr (believe me I've tried almost all of them), but it did with this latest release. Basically what I had to do was to change this line: in the manifest.xml file, to this line : repackage it all, sign it and convert it with a debog token using xsacha's method, and voila! (The process may seem complecated but it's not, it's pretty straight forward you just need to follow the steps!)

Grindr: HERE just convert it with a debug token, and sideload it! XD

UPDATE:

PlanetRomeo*: LINK
    PlanetRomeo 1.2 (latest build): LINK

Hornet: LINK

Jack'd: LINK

*this is Romeo Uncut apk which has been removed from the playstore because of the possible nudity on some profiles. It can be dowloaded from PlanetRomeo website.

NB: YOU NEED TO CONVERT THE APK USING A DEBUG TOKEN IT WON'T WORK OTHERWISE (at least it didn't work for me)

Enjoy
    Whoa! I'm going to have to try Tinder now ! Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 08:28 PM
    Anyway to try to get your links to work if i am only using my z10 for access or ill need a computer?
    10-10-13 12:17 AM
    Anyway to try to get your links to work if i am only using my z10 for access or ill need a computer?
    I don't really understand you're question, but yes you'll need a computer to convert the apps and to sideload them to you Z10.

Posted via my awesome Z10 !
    10-10-13 03:42 AM
    I don't really understand you're question, but yes you'll need a computer to convert the apps and to sideload them to you Z10.

Hey zefreaky!

I tried to convert tinder but I still got the -9 error even after making android=false. When converted to bar, I get app permissions, but then a forced close.

If you have a spare moment, could you try to convert Tinder for me? One CB member (and ally!) to another. I would definitely appreciate it.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 08:33 AM
    Hey zefreaky!

I tried to convert tinder but I still got the -9 error even after making android=false. When converted to bar, I get app permissions, but then a forced close.

If you have a spare moment, could you try to convert Tinder for me? One CB member (and ally!) to another. I would definitely appreciate it.

Posted via CB10
    I don't know whar Tinder is, but this method doesn't really work with all apps!
    in fact when you unpackage an apk and go to the manifest.xml file and find this line:
    <uses-library android:name=“com.google.android.maps” android:required=“true”/>
    turning true into false won't make it work, that was the problem i encountered with previous versions of Grindr!
    But I'll be happy to look at it for you and see what can be done!
    10-10-13 09:13 AM
    I don't know whar Tinder is, but this method doesn't really work with all apps!
    in fact when you unpackage an apk and go to the manifest.xml file and find this line:

turning true into false won't make it work, that was the problem i encountered with previous versions of Grindr!
    But I'll be happy to look at it for you and see what can be done!
    Thanks man! Tinder is like hotornot...so I equate it to the hetero version of grindr lol

If you get this to work, you officially enter my good books haha =P

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 09:40 AM
    Thanks man! Tinder is like hotornot...so I equate it to the hetero version of grindr lol

If you get this to work, you officially enter my good books haha =P

Posted via CB10

Latest Grindr &quot;working&quot; on Z10-img_20131010.png
    Is this what you talking about?

10-10-13 10:11 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20131010.png 
Views:	409 
Size:	175.2 KB 
ID:	209630
    Is this what you talking about?

Yes yes that's great

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 10:17 AM
    Here's the link for Tinder!
    LINK
    mastermike87 likes this.
    10-10-13 10:32 AM
    Have you emailed the developers about your edits ?
    They might put them up on BlackBerry World

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 11:10 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yes zefreaky
    we should Email The devs About The Apps Workin Great On BB10 OS its Make things easy to they port the App to BBWorld ...
    10-10-13 11:30 AM
    so A lot of Date Apps Workin On BB10
    POF
    Badoo
    Grindr
    Hornet
    Growlr
    Scruff
    Jackd
    Bender
    Tagged
    Romeo
    10-10-13 11:47 AM
    Here's the link for Tinder!
    LINK
    I will xsacha the hell out of this later. You are a beauty.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 01:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    Nope I didn't and I don't think I will! Because back to PlayBook days, scruff was working fine, so I emailed the devs to tell them that it was working without any efforts except converting the app, and there answer was that they were not interested in developing for BlackBerry and they'd rather concentrate on iOS and Android.
    Since then I haven't used the app anymore.

10-10-13 03:30 PM
    Nope I didn't and I don't think I will! Because back to PlayBook days, scruff was working fine, so I emailed the devs to tell them that it was working without any efforts except converting the app, and there answer was that they were not interested in developing for BlackBerry and they'd rather concentrate on iOS and Android.
    Since then I haven't used the app anymore.

Hey man, thanks again for Tinder.

Can you walk me through what you did to the. Xml file?

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 11:13 AM
    U4bear is working too

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 12:15 PM
    I converted that Tinder apk to bar file but still showing -9 error when sideloading. How did you get this running properly? I'm running 10.2.1047 leak with the unlocked runtime. Thanks for any help
    10-13-13 02:53 PM
    I converted that Tinder apk to bar file but still showing -9 error when sideloading. How did you get this running properly? I'm running 10.2.1047 leak with the unlocked runtime. Thanks for any help
    I think you should use the debug token for it to work properly, someone said that those apps won't run with the unlocked Android runtime!

mastermike87 likes this.
    10-13-13 04:03 PM
    Really? Planetromeo does work???

I have 10.1 on my z10 but debug token installed. So does it work??

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 06:36 PM
    Thanks so much for tinder! Working great on 10.2

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 06:45 PM
    Really? Planetromeo does work???

I have 10.1 on my z10 but debug token installed. So does it work??

Posted via CB10
    You'll have to try it and see! I can't tell you, since my Z10 is running 10.2

Thanks so much for tinder! Working great on 10.2

Posted via CB10
    You're welcome

10-13-13 06:59 PM
    You'll have to try it and see! I can't tell you, since my Z10 is running 10.2

You're welcome

I'm running the official 10.1. Tinder sideloaded with a debug works. It'll say you need Google play, but just ignore it.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 07:31 PM
    Part of Blackberry and their demise...... The fact that you have to know computers, Have a computer to sideload and go through that entire backwards process. Not this app alone, grind, but the fact that you cant just go to bb world and press download like any other phone. Seriously unfortunate. Ill never have these social apps unless they become avalable in bb world.
    10-13-13 09:04 PM
    I'm running the official 10.1. Tinder sideloaded with a debug works. It'll say you need Google play, but just ignore it.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not interested in tinder. I'm interested in Planetromeo. Dies this work for you too?

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 03:28 AM
190 1234 ...