How to get emoji or emotions on Instagram?? Any help?

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.2576
    04-04-15 06:58 PM
    Download inst10

CB10 - Q10
    04-04-15 07:00 PM
    I want it for free. I have to upgrade it to use the emotions

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.2576
    04-04-15 07:03 PM
    I want it for free. I have to upgrade it to use the emotions

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.2576
    If u were a beta tester then contact nemory to give you the full version
    If he still give..

CB10 - Q10
    04-04-15 07:05 PM
    Anyone who is only interested in free mobile apps should not be wasting their money on buying a BlackBerry 10 device. You can get an Android device cheaper, and have all the free apps you want. I guess what I'm saying is, if security is important to you, and you can afford to buy a BlackBerry 10 device, then you can afford to spend a few bucks on premium built for BlackBerry apps.

PaulJ
    Matrix_Adi and Nemory Studios like this.
    04-05-15 06:08 PM
    Anyone who is only interested in free mobile apps should not be wasting their money on buying a BlackBerry 10 device. You can get an Android device cheaper, and have all the free apps you want. I guess what I'm saying is, if security is important to you, and you can afford to buy a BlackBerry 10 device, then you can afford to spend a few bucks on premium built for BlackBerry apps.

PaulJ
    Bera7a 3la tezak showia bs

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.2576
    04-26-15 09:21 PM

PaulJ
    Actually for the performance and features, Blackberries are cheaper. Just because you buy a certain phone doesn't mean you're obligated to buy apps. There are still plenty of free apps on the Blackberry World store, the basic version of igrann is free. If you want extra features for a program that isn't natively supported then yeah you should probably expect to pay for it.

Oldsoul123 why do you even come to this specific forum? I've never seen you post anything productive. You seem dedicated to telling everyone who wants to use android apps to just buy another phone. Maybe it's time to stop trolling and accept that android apps are here and people are going to try to make them all work.

Back on topic, if you want emoticons you can sideload the android app and they should work there however you won't get proper hub notifications with that. So it really depends if you want notifications or emoticons. Or you can always use a combination of both.

Posted via CB10
    BelaaalKhaled likes this.
    04-27-15 09:59 AM
    Actually for the performance and features, Blackberries are cheaper. Just because you buy a certain phone doesn't mean you're obligated to buy apps. There are still plenty of free apps on the Blackberry World store, the basic version of igrann is free. If you want extra features for a program that isn't natively supported then yeah you should probably expect to pay for it.

Oldsoul123 why do you even come to this specific forum? I've never seen you post anything productive. You seem dedicated to telling everyone who wants to use android apps to just buy another phone. Maybe it's time to stop trolling and accept that android apps are here and people are going to try to make them all work.

Back on topic, if you want emoticons you can sideload the android app and they should work there however you won't get proper hub notifications with that. So it really depends if you want notifications or emoticons. Or you can always use a combination of both.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for your feedback and what is the app that I should sideload it, could you please give me the name of that app and thanks again for helping me
    Oldsoul I didn't ask for your opinion , I asked for help.. think before posting

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.2576
    04-27-15 04:37 PM
    If you have the Google playstore or snap app store installed it's just the official Instagram from there. Otherwise just Google Instagram apk and find the most recent version you can. The file should end in .apk.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 04:45 PM
    If you have the Google playstore or snap app store installed it's just the official Instagram from there. Otherwise just Google Instagram apk and find the most recent version you can. The file should end in .apk.

Posted via CB10
    I had it but there is no emotions on it

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.2576
    04-27-15 08:35 PM
    Have you tried inst10 from blackberry world? There's also a few Instagram clients on the Amazon app store

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 09:00 AM
    Try ins10 instead. So much better than any other Instagram apps . has full emoji emoticons support https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...950008?lang=en

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-29-15 12:08 AM