Hello
    i'd like to know if you, ingress player on BB (in my case, Q10) are having problems for deploying /hacking portals

About me, deploying resonator (capturing) often finish by "resonator deployed" but nothing happens (the resonator doesn't appear)
    Hacking, almost always finish by a "Hack acquired no items" while my friend, on is S5, get items each time at the same place and same moment (same lvl on Ingress too)

Do you have any ideas about it? Can you please help me?

I used a package found in this post : how-fix-gmail-ingress-other-google-account-dependent-apps-866259

and recently updated ingress to 1.68 (last version)
    but didn't upgrade the others apk (google services and all)

Any help, ideas, will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
    Nachtfalke likes this.
    01-15-15 10:29 AM
    Im playing with my Z10 and dont have any problems. As I know this things happen when you have bad signal quality (gps / data) or your gps position isnt locked. Do youhave problems with other navigation apps?
    01-15-15 06:10 PM
    Nop, i have 0 pb about gps in general time, and even in Ingress, the location is even more quick than on my friend's GS5... :/ I really don't understand what's happening with it.

Did you upgrade google settings and google account in a newer version?

I'll reset my phone right now to install 10.3.1.2072.. who knows, maybe it will help to reinstall Ingress too
    01-15-15 06:27 PM
    I did a clean install with the latest .2072 autoloader and using the latest google files from cobalt.
    01-15-15 07:15 PM
    using the latest google files from cobalt.
    Could you give me a link for that please?
    01-15-15 07:44 PM
    01-15-15 08:11 PM
    I don't play ingress, but don't you also have to patch the ingress apk? If you upgraded ingress without first patching the apk, then you will run into issues.
    01-15-15 08:12 PM
    Thanks, that's really nice

Which exactly should i have to install?
    Last time only installed google account and google settings (+gmail)
    Is it enough?
    01-15-15 08:14 PM
    No, the Ingress apk doesnt need to get patched. I download every new version since forever via Snap or Google Play Store and install it without patching. Its enough to have the patched google services and google login files from cobalt
    01-15-15 08:16 PM
    Thanks, that's really nice

Which exactly should i have to install?
    Last time only installed google account and google settings (+gmail)
    Is it enough?

Im using:
    • Google Login
    • Google Play Services ( I use the 6.1.0.5 beta)

Additional I installed the PlayStore. Its very good working!
    Do it exactly as described in this thread : http://forums.crackberry.com/android...oading-985344/
    Shidiwen likes this.
    01-15-15 08:19 PM
    I also needed the latest "blackberry Google Id", I had the same problem when I was on an older version of it and an update had come out.
    It caused nia to flag my account as suspicious which causes the bad deployment and hack acquired no items.

After everything is fixed it might still take a few days to clear up since it's a the server that causing it.

I also emailed NIA and asked them if they could fix my account and that I was using a blackberry but they never got back to me so I don't know if they manually changed something.
    01-24-15 06:52 PM
    Just recently got Ingress running on my new Z30, but my Ingress teammates warn that this could get me banned as Niantic sees BBOS as an Android emulator which is against the terms of service.

I do have a Nexus 7 Android tablet which I could just tether, but it's a pain to have to carry around multiple devices.

Has anyone here gotten banned?

Thanks,
    Tom
    01-25-15 09:11 PM
    Just noticed now that my account can't recharge portals. I lose the energy, but the portal does not increase. My daughter's account, which she only uses on her Android tablet, works fine.

Maybe I should go back to just tethering my Android tablet?
    01-29-15 07:42 PM
    Yeah the being bad at recharging is part of the same "penalty box" nerfs I didn't even realize how bad it was until it was fixed.
    01-30-15 01:23 PM
    How long were you in the "penalty box"? I sent an email to Niantic, but I suppose nothing will get fixed over the weekend.
    01-31-15 01:45 PM
    I was in for I think a couple weeks after I emailed but I also updated my Google apps so not sure if that fixed it and they just ignored my email.
    02-01-15 05:05 PM
    Hi,
    I am having the same problems that I cannot gain experience to level up or recharge portals. Any news on that?
    I am using the newest Ingress version (unpatched) and newest Play Services etc. from cobalt.
    06-23-15 03:18 PM
    Booo.
    I was having issues deploying, and destroying resonators last year so I stopped playing. Yesterday morning I though, hmmm, let's try and see if it works now.
    Hazzah! It works.
    Later that afternoon......nothing works again.

Damn you Google!!! Let me play ingress on my BB10

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 08:48 AM
    If you look up 'observer ban' I think this is what's happened

I was playing on my passport and Priv. Switching between as batteries died and now it's not working properly. I do believe I have been suspended, but I used google play to DL and install so not positive what the problem is.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-16 12:34 PM