iheartradio app loaded on my PPSE running 10.3.3.3216. According to Amazon app store I have the most recent version of iheartradio.

The two stations I want to listen to are KTRH AM 740, and KPRC AM 950

When I load either one, the progress circle just keeps spinning around the square "stop" button. It never succeeds in playing. I get a hub notification from the station that includes the stop/scan/X button bar as well.

If I scan enough times, I eventually happen across a station that will play - but they're not the ones that I want. So the app -works- in the sense it will play some other stations.

The stations are broadcasting at this time; I can listen to them on my PC with no issue, but it's a little harder to take with me.

Thanks,
    Richard
    05-03-18 08:10 PM
    It normally works best on supported devices.

https://news.iheart.com/apps/
    05-03-18 10:04 PM
    It normally works best on supported devices.

https://news.iheart.com/apps/
    I'm wondering if this is meant to be helpful or there's some ulterior motive?

Richard
    05-03-18 10:58 PM
    Just keeping it real. 😃
    05-03-18 11:58 PM
    Ok

Posted via CB10
    05-04-18 04:06 AM
    Just keeping it real.
    If you're just here to troll, that's not very helpful. It may be entertaining to you, but that's about it.

Richard
    05-04-18 08:36 AM
    If you're just here to troll, that's not very helpful. It may be entertaining to you, but that's about it.

Richard
    Trolling??? Lol more of an fyi. The info about supported devices came directly from iheart's website.

Nobody's forcing you to use another device, but don't expect it to run smoothly.
    05-04-18 08:43 AM
    Trolling??? Lol more of an fyi. The info about supported devices came directly from iheart's website.

Nobody's forcing you to use another device, but don't expect it to run smoothly.
    Didn't need an FYI. This post is in the forum known as, "ForumBlackBerry 10 Phones & OSMore for your BlackBerry 10 Phone!Android Apps (Amazon Store & APK Files)" - I'm aware, as is pretty much everybody that comes in here, that the devices are not supported by pretty much everything at this point and that we cannot expect all apps to work. Though some will, with adjustments and work-arounds. That's the type of discussion that normally happens in forums like this, as an FYI to you.

The "your device is unsupported" isn't exactly an original thought, so you can quit patting yourself on the back.

While you're trotting out the greatest hits of trolling, you should have topped it off with a "Get a KeyONE" or some other equally useless "advice."

Richard
    05-04-18 09:02 AM
    KeyONE? Nah, I'd rather wait for its successor.

Like what I said earlier, just keeping it real. If I trampled on/offended your sensibilities, I apologize.
    05-04-18 09:10 AM