How can i get cobalts google play games apk to work so i can play my purchased finalnfantsy game to the fullest? It requiresngoogle play games but cobalt's patcher apk still says i need google play serves whichni have set up already.
    07-01-16 01:00 PM
    Let me understand. Did you:

Install and register with BlackBerry Google login and Google ID, install his modified Google Play Services and Google Play Games, whitelist the unpatched game, patch it with Play Services Patcher on your PC, and install the patched app?
    07-01-16 01:07 PM
    I managed to make google play games run on my passport but i cannot successfully upload game saves to the cloud. I get a message that says "internal error"
    07-01-16 01:12 PM
    Let me understand. Did you:

Install and register with BlackBerry Google login and Google ID, install his modified Google Play Services and Google Play Games, whitelist the unpatched game, patch it with Play Services Patcher on your PC, and install the patched app?
    I did all of thr above butndid not whitelist tge finalnfantasy app. I whitlisted playgames
    07-01-16 01:24 PM
    You don't patch Google Play Services or Play Games. You have to use Cobalt's versions.

You have to patch the game.

You also whitelist the unpatched game apk.
    07-01-16 01:24 PM
    Mst i uninstall ff9 and whitlist it, patch it and reimstall?? Oh gawd. It takes forever to intall
    07-01-16 01:28 PM
    You don't patch Google Play Services or Play Games. You have to use Cobalt's versions.

You have to patch the game.

You also whitelist the unpatched game apk.
    Fine
    07-01-16 01:29 PM
    Woah ok i managed to save to the cloud by whitelistng an unpatched apk without reinstalling. My patched finalnfantasy 9 works now. Thankbyou!
    07-01-16 01:40 PM