11-15-18 02:44 AM
98 1234
tools
    Thank you to all for your hard work, I know you all might not hear the words thank you enough, but, I think I speak for all when I say, us noobs appreciate the effort and time you all put in *Salutes while a tear rolls down his face*. One quick question though... um, does anybbody know where I can summon working apk add-ons.........?
    Just post the play store links and I can patch them for you and post them here or you an patch them yourself following the procedure for the sw2 ask. It goes without saying that I will only patch extensions that are for free ;-)

Posted via CB10
    Niki Caspers likes this.
    12-28-14 01:58 AM
    Would this work for sony bluetooth headset? I have sbh-50 and I can't install the app for it.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-14 03:52 AM
    unable to install this app ?? why ??
    Because you need to download apk from the first post, my post was only for topic starter with the last unputched version
    12-28-14 05:56 AM
    Would this work for sony bluetooth headset? I have sbh-50 and I can't install the app for it.

Posted via CB10
    Yep, the same procedure should be applicable
    12-28-14 07:18 AM
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...essaging&hl=en

That's for the messaging smart extras I can't patch it the tool won't let me compile any app, and below is the latest sw2 version with the one you posted the phone keeps asking to update.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rtwatch2&hl=en

Posted via CB10
    12-28-14 09:00 AM
    Can you help me with this..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...onnect.collins

Thx before..

Posted via CB10
    12-28-14 09:28 AM
    Thanks Kwasi76, much appreciated, The playstore I am using, was patch by a fellow Crackberry user Cobalt232, I've been using it since last night, and it works brilliantly, however, I can't seem to get any SW2 extensions to work. My knowledge on programming/patching is next to none, so I'm not sure if this info will be relevant to the SW2. This Google Play Store patched by Cobalt232 is an almost carbon copy of the original. Because my account was created yesterday, and I've not sent 10 or more messages yet, I can't post links, but I'll point you in the direction of this infamous Google Play Store on Crackberry. If you type in

Google Play Store for Blackberry 10 (supports buying and downloading)

You'll see the thread, which even includes a in depth step by step tutorial.

Hopefully this news is relevant to us all achieving a near perfect co-op between our Blackberry's and the Sony Smartwatch 2.
    12-28-14 10:30 AM
    Sorry to bother you Kwasi76. I just tried going through the steps you have provided in regards to the Sony Smartwatch 2 extension apps such as call handling, messaging, etc to no avail, I don't mean to be a pain in the buttocks, but, do you think that you could do a step by step tutorial in regards to decompiling/compiling the Sony Smartwatch Extension apps please. I think the bit that I'm confused about is where specifically to apply the 2 codes you've written. I'm so close to the finish line, LooL!
    12-28-14 07:14 PM
    Hi, everyone,
    At the second post you can see all ported by me plugins.
    Last edited by pavelgeme2; 01-06-15 at 12:57 PM.
    12-29-14 10:46 AM
    Thank you very much Pavelgeme2, this helps me out a lot. I've analyzed the xml for the unsigned version of Moto 360 app (using the Android Multitool), and also the signed version too, so now I know where to input the two cmmand lines/script lines(..if that's what they are called *shrugs shoulders*) Kwasi76 mentioned in his tutorial on page one. Once again, thanks a lot! :-)
    12-29-14 11:41 AM
    You are welcome
    Niki Caspers likes this.
    12-29-14 12:09 PM
    Excuse me for replying so late but the kids kept me busy ;-)

Nice that pavelgeme2 helped out. Thanks ;-)
    12-29-14 03:39 PM
    Hey...many thanks. I finally managed to paired my BlackBerry Z3 and my Sony Smartwatch 2 but with limited functions i.e. Wallpaper, Widget, Weather enable.

I was unable to enable add ons like Address book, Call function and Photo Album. Can you help out?

Posted via CB10
    01-01-15 10:26 AM
    Hi,

Thanks for all the work you have done on developing a relationship between blackberry 10 and smartwatch 2. Are there any new developments on getting notifications from blackberry (text and calls) to smartwatch?

Thank you
    01-01-15 11:22 AM
    Hi,

Have you managed to recieve the notifications from your blackberry to the smartwatch. I only want potentially calls and texts but would settle for texts?

Any luck?
    01-01-15 11:25 AM
    Thank you so much for uploading these apk for me. I have very little computer knowledge and they really helped with me not feeling like I had wasted the money on the smartwatch. Is there any chance you have the apk for receiving text and calls?

Thanks
    Niki Caspers likes this.
    01-01-15 11:30 AM
    Hello,

I need all smart extras for example facebook Gmail usw. Or can you make a tutorialplease
    01-02-15 04:34 AM
    I am still on a closed beta but results are promising. Mostly some issues with preferences and settings. Currently I can't work on it but I hope to release the first open beta in about 1 or 2 weeks since kindergarden reopens on Monday ;-)
    If you want to join testing register an account gitlab.com and send me your username via pm

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 02:01 AM
    Okay pls make next week or soo a video tutorial about the app editing. I need this.
    Mfg niksen

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 07:04 AM
    Hi there,

there are already some articles about getting the sony smartwatch and comanion apps to work but they all seem to be outdated or at least just didn't work.

You can follow these 3 simple steps to do the patching yourself or just head over to the attachments ;-)

If you have any questions, feel free to post your question in this thread.

Almost all Sony extension apps won't install out of the box. The just need the same patching applied as for the smartwatch2 apk file.
    If somebody needs further instructions i will think about starting patching HowTo thread. Just let me know.

Although you will get almost all extension apps running there is a big drawback.
    => You won't get notifications from BlackBerry events such as new emails etc. so almost no app which pushes notifications to your watch will work because these events don't generate notifications in the ANdroid runtime but in the only in the hub.

To cope with that i wrote 2 small headless apps to get the BB notifications into the android runtime which seems to work just fine.
    I am currently in a closed beta phase for the app and will soon create a thread about the app if someone is interested :-)

1) Download Android Multitool and the 2 Sony apk Files
    1. Download Android Multitool from hxxp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2326604 and extract e.g. to "c:\"
    2. Download Sony Smartconnect from the playstore via your browser hxxps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonyericsson.extras.liveware using hxxp://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/ or something similar and place it in the "C:\AndroidMultitool\Files" folder
    3. Download Sony Smartwatch 2 apk from playstore via your browser hxxps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonymobile.smartconnect.smartwatch2 using hxxp://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/ or something similar and place it in the "C:\AndroidMultitool\Files" folder

2) Decompile, Compile, Sign Sony Smartconnect apk
    1. Fire up "C:\AndroidMultitool\Android Multitool.exe"
    2. under "Decompiling" select the "c:\AndroidMultitool\Files\com.sonyericsson.extras. liveware.apk" file and hit [decompile]
    3. under "Compiling" select the "C:\AndroidMultitool\Decompiled_apk\com.sonyericss on.extras.liveware" folder and hit [Compile]
    4. under "Signing" select the "C:\AndroidMultitool\Compiled_apk\com.sonyericsson .extras.liveware\com.sonyericsson.extras.liveware. apk" file and hit [sign]
    5. copy the "C:\AndroidMultitool\Signed_apk\com.sonyericsson.e xtras.liveware.apk" to the "Downloads" folder on your BB device and
      rename the file to e.g. "Smartconnect.apk". The name doesn't matter but should be different to the original name
    6. install the apk by via the BB Filemanager

3) Decompile, Patch, Compile, Sign Sony Smartwatch apk
    1. Fire up "C:\AndroidMultitool\Android Multitool.exe"
    2. under "Decompiling" select the "c:\AndroidMultitool\Files\com.sonymobile.smartcon nect.smartwatch2.apk" file and hit [decompile]
    3. open the file "C:\AndroidMultitool\Decompiled_apk\com.sonymobile .smartconnect.smartwatch2\AndroidManifest.xml" in your favourite text editor
    4. append the line
      Code:

<category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER"/>
      right after
      Code:
       <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN"/>
      and save the file.
    5. under "Compiling" select the "C:\AndroidMultitool\Decompiled_apk\com.sonymobile .smartconnect.smartwatch2" folder and hit [Compile]
    6. under "Signing" select the "C:\AndroidMultitool\Compiled_apk\com.sonymobile.sm artconnect.smartwatch2\com.sonymobile.smartconnect .smartwatch2.apk" file and hit [sign]
    7. copy the "C:\AndroidMultitool\Signed_apk\com.sonymobile.sma rtconnect.smartwatch2.apk" to the "Downloads" folder on your BB device and
      rename the file to e.g. "Smartconnect.apk". The name doesn't matter but should be different to the original name
    8. install the apk by via the BB Filemanager

The message apk isnt functionally the call signed app functionally why ??
    01-04-15 11:03 AM
    Nevermind.
    Just created my own tool to do the patching.

Have a look at the first post :-)
    Niki Caspers likes this.
    01-05-15 06:01 AM
    the tool does not start at my pc ? why?

Nevermind.
    Just created my own tool to do the patching.

Have a look at the first post :-)
    01-06-15 01:37 PM
    You need at least Microsoft .NET Framework 4. Forgot to mention it.
    That's the only reason i can think of.
    01-06-15 01:41 PM
    i have refresh my version of framework but its doesnt work:
    01-06-15 02:48 PM
    Where are the patched apk? I can't found it!! Look at the picture I know the patcher is functionally?
    [HowTo] Get your Sony Smartwatch up and running on a BB OS 10.3. device-img_20150107_153512.jpg

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 10:51 AM
98 1234