How is the proper way? Just the way I installed it in the first place? Or does that replace the whole app and I have to start from new?
    Thank you

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 01:12 AM
    Depends on how you installed it really. If you sideloaded it, you can upload the newest version. Some apps will overwrite data, some apps will just update it. If you installed it via Snap, you can update through Snap and all the files will be maintained. Long story short, there is no right way or wrong way and it all depends on how you loaded it in the first place.
    damien kupuku likes this.
    02-17-14 01:19 AM
    Download 1mobile Market. It will push update notifications for all of your android apps and even some of your ported BlackBerry apps. I wish Snap would send update notices.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 10:13 PM
    I use Snap. Works great. I don't need push notifications for new apps. Doesn't take long to open Snap and check every couple of days. Although it would be a great feature if it gets added someday

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 10:30 PM
    I've got a quick question for this. I've updated via Snap. Should I delete the previous apk file from my downloads folder or keep it? After multiple updates, I can see multiple apk downloads per app filling up pretty quick.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 10:35 PM
    I would delete them. If you want to move the latest to another folder to keep as a backup you can. The program doesn't need the apk anymore once it's installed

Sent from an ATM
    No trees were harmed during the making of this message
    cjcampbell likes this.
    02-18-14 10:36 PM
    Just in case you didnt know, Snap can also delete the apk automatically after installation. It's in settings

Sent from an ATM
    No trees were harmed during the making of this message
    cjcampbell likes this.
    02-18-14 10:37 PM