Can anyone provide me lucky patcher link

WE ARE THE BlackBerry BOYS.
    02-06-16 12:00 PM
    Lucky Patcher is no longer supported or recommended. Cobalt doesn't recommend using it. Use Play Service Patcher instead on your computer.
    02-06-16 01:29 PM
    Have tried using Blackberry Passport with Lucky Patcher to patch three apps. (Snapchat, Supra Ekey, & My MLS) for each app it shows me this message "Google Play Services is not supported by your device. Please contact manufacturer." Lucky patcher seems to have worked since it allowed me to install the app but this keeps happening. Why is it displaying this & how can I fix this? If anyone could help that would be great! Thank You!

How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-img_20160207_004056.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160207_004056.jpg 
Views:	420 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	390522
    Last edited by RobertSellsFlorida; 02-07-16 at 01:05 AM.
    02-07-16 12:52 AM
    Is there ANY known patcher for Mac OS?
    02-07-16 12:59 AM
    Is there ANY known patcher for Mac OS?
    No.

Play Services Patcher on the PC or nothing.
    02-07-16 08:02 AM
    Have tried using Blackberry Passport with Lucky Patcher to patch three apps. (Snapchat, Supra Ekey, & My MLS) for each app it shows me this message "Google Play Services is not supported by your device. Please contact manufacturer." Lucky patcher seems to have worked since it allowed me to install the app but this keeps happening. Why is it displaying this & how can I fix this? If anyone could help that would be great! Thank You!
    First off, Lucky Patcher is essentially useless now. You need Play Services Patcher on your PC. Don't forget you need Cobalt's software (including his Google Play Services) installed too.

Second, Snapchat doesn't work, and it has nothing to do with Google Play Services - it's being blocked at the source.
    02-07-16 08:04 AM
    Why isn't support Google paly service in my blackberry z10 phone

Posted via CB10
    02-07-16 01:16 PM
    Why isn't support Google paly service in my blackberry z10 phone

Posted via CB10
    Because you don't have an Android device?

In the meantime, there are some workarounds:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=965257
    02-07-16 01:28 PM
    How tp install hangouts on BlackBerry z10
    02-08-16 11:36 AM
    How tp install hangouts on BlackBerry z10
    Start your reading with the first post in this thread:

02-08-16 11:40 AM
    Sorry to sound like I'm probably a real Dufus - but I figured from the above, that I need to download the Chelpus Google Play patch directly to my BB10 device and install it from there?

Ifso, I've tried both of the download links from my BB10 handset. The MEGA link goes to a web-page that says that it doesn't support Mobile Browser downloads, and the BITCASA link simply doesn't load in my browser! I'm using a Z10, running BB10.3.2 - how do I get the patch on the phone in order to follow the rest of the instructions to install it?

All I'd like to do is install the patch so that I can run Strava on my handset - there's a post on the first page that suggests that it works just fine for this too!

Many thanks
    02-11-16 05:58 PM
    File is missing on Mega.nz
    02-15-16 05:28 PM
    Sorry to sound like I'm probably a real Dufus - but I figured from the above, that I need to download the Chelpus Google Play patch directly to my BB10 device and install it from there?

Ifso, I've tried both of the download links from my BB10 handset. The MEGA link goes to a web-page that says that it doesn't support Mobile Browser downloads, and the BITCASA link simply doesn't load in my browser! I'm using a Z10, running BB10.3.2 - how do I get the patch on the phone in order to follow the rest of the instructions to install it?

All I'd like to do is install the patch so that I can run Strava on my handset - there's a post on the first page that suggests that it works just fine for this too!

Many thanks
    I've now moved on slightly from this, having found much newer versions of the app.

I thought I'd start with the newest I could find (v6.0.1.apk), but after this was downloaded, it simply wouldn't install at all - rejected by my Z10. I then tried the same with an older version that I found (v5.8.8.apk) - same result - it wouldn't install either.

I then found (v5.4.3-cobalt.apk) and downloaded it. This version did install, and I'm going through all of this to try and make the Strava android app run without Google Play. This version installed and runs.

It lists all of the apps, and as far as Strava is concerned, Lucky Patcher claims that "In App purchases found" - most of the apps it claims that "Nothing to patch here".

So, I click on "Open Menu of Patches", and it comes up with one option: "Create Modified APK file". When you select this - you get:

"APK without license verification"
    "APK without Google Ads"
    "APK rebuilded (sic) for InApp and LVL emulation"
    "APK with changed permissions and Activities"

Over the last few days, I've steadily selected each of these options and pretty much selected every possible selection of options that sit underneath each of these four main options. I've rebooted my phone after Lucky Patcher has done it's thing, and.....

NOTHING.

Each time, the Strava app does get much further into the boot sequence. Before I tried LP, when you loaded Strava, it would bring up the orange/white screen and simply state "This app won't work without Google Play services" - this message popped up with three/four seconds.

However, after LP has had a go at it, it does try to load it. You get a largely blank screen with a thin bar across the centre of the screen indicating that it is loading. The bar seems to complete over the period of about 60-70 seconds and you think that the app's going to load this time, but it doesn't. It eventually goes back to the same orange/white splash screen with the same "Google Play services" message required and won't go any further... :-(

Am I doing something wrong with LP to sort out the Strava APK?
    02-15-16 06:07 PM
    @rjsdavis, DO NOT USE Lucky Patcher. Use Play Services Patcher on your PC. You must have Cobalt's Google Login, BlackBerry Google ID, and his modified Google Play Services apps installed and properly registered on your device.

tdyhedge likes this.
    02-15-16 06:35 PM
    @rjsdavis, DO NOT USE Lucky Patcher. Use Play Services Patcher on your PC. You must have Cobalt's Google Login, BlackBerry Google ID, and his modified Google Play Services apps installed and properly registered on your device.

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    Hello Conite

Thank you for promptly responding, and am happy to try what you suggest to fix the problem, but I have to ask, why not use Lucky Patcher? The whole thread is about using Lucky Patcher?!
    02-15-16 06:49 PM
    Hello Conite

Thank you for promptly responding, and am happy to try what you suggest to fix the problem, but I have to ask, why not use Lucky Patcher? The whole thread is about using Lucky Patcher?!
    This is an old thread from the time when it worked.
    02-15-16 07:25 PM
    I always wonder why Cobalt doesn't just close this thread.
    kezren89 likes this.
    02-16-16 03:17 AM
    I always wonder why Cobalt doesn't just close this thread.
    Just let us know
    02-16-16 03:56 AM
    Sir, is there any patched version of 'HANGOUTS'?. If yes, then send me the link to download. Please
    02-16-16 06:03 AM
    Sir, is there any patched version of 'HANGOUTS'?. If yes, then send me the link to download. Please
    02-17-16 09:23 PM
    Patch it using Google Play Services patcher on your PS, not lucky patcher, and you'll have it up and running.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-17-16 09:35 PM
    Hallo, I have seen that Lucky Patcher Version is at 6.0.2 already. Will there be an update on the patched one soon? Thank you.
    02-18-16 03:29 AM
    Hallo, I have seen that Lucky Patcher Version is at 6.0.2 already. Will there be an update on the patched one soon? Thank you.
    I don't think so, I believe the focus has shifted to using the Play Services Patcher on the PC as it is far more successful and can patch more elements. I suggest checking out that thread.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-18-16 05:49 AM
    Ok - thanks Conite
    02-18-16 06:21 AM
    Please read first post instructions.
    It is very easy to patch android app with lucky patcher with few steps.

Z3/10.3.2.2813
    02-18-16 11:15 AM
1,367 ... 52535455