02-21-16 10:51 AM
1,367 ... 4344454647 ...
tools
    What version apk are people using for snapchat? I've got past the google play services, just that annoying message saying that it's temporarily failing..

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 04:39 PM
    What version apk are people using for snapchat? I've got past the google play services, just that annoying message saying that it's temporarily failing..

Posted via CB10
    As of now no version works.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    07-26-15 11:27 PM
    My phone the app crashes. Would not let me login. My phone is Z10 10.3
    07-27-15 02:51 AM
    As of now no version works.

agreed - i couldn't find one that works. I tried about a dozen different versions.
    07-27-15 07:22 AM
    agreed - i couldn't find one that works. I tried about a dozen different versions.
    Yeah me neither... This sucks.
    07-27-15 02:07 PM
    Yeah me neither... This sucks.
    Agreed. And if you don't like it, I would suggest doing what I've done since my most recent ban by them and let them know how you feel about it and do it over and over again. It's probably not going to change anything but it does make me feel a little better about it.
    07-27-15 06:07 PM
    "Please note that Lucky Patcher has the following limitations compared to GMaps Patcher:
    - It cannot replace OpenStreetMaps with Google Maps
    - It cannot patch Google Play services apk (com.google.android.gms)"

I don't understand the second point. Why would I patch the Google Play services?

Posted via CB10
    07-28-15 03:36 AM
    Please Can anyone help me with the link to download lucky patcher??

Posted via CB10
    07-28-15 06:58 AM
    "Please note that Lucky Patcher has the following limitations compared to GMaps Patcher:

I don't understand the second point. Why would I patch the Google Play services?

Posted via CB10
    This will get rid of the nagging pop up window telling you Google Play Services are required. This patch along with installing Cobalt's patched services apk gets you around the services error messages.

07-28-15 07:27 AM
    Pls I keep getting install Google play services on some android app on my z10 I then tried to install it,but fails to install I tried to install lucky patcher but it also fail to install pls help

Posted via CB10
    07-28-15 07:43 PM

Posted via CB10
    You need to patch Google Play Services so that it could run on BlackBerry. Patching Google Play Services by yourself allows having latest Play Services version without waiting for Cobalt. But now the PC Patcher can't patch it anymore, we have to wait for Cobalt to release a new version

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    07-28-15 09:09 PM
    So, I downloaded an apk, downloaded and installed Colbalt's patched Play Services, downloaded and installed Lucky Patcher and didn't auto update, and patched the app apk according to instructions. I keep getting an error, "Google Play Services, which some of your apps rely on, is not supported by your device. Please contact the manufacturer for assistance.". The app also stops working. Field Agent app.

Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by scrapmetal58; 07-29-15 at 09:20 PM.
    07-29-15 08:30 PM
    So, I downloaded an apk, downloaded and installed Colbalt's patched Play Services, downloaded and installed Lucky Patcher and didn't auto update, and patched the app apk according to instructions. I keep getting an error, "Google Play Services, which some of your apps rely on, is not supported by your device. Please contact the manufacturer for assistance.". The app also stops working. Field Agent app.

Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    Have you tried using the desktop gmaps patcher? You might have more success.

07-29-15 10:13 PM
    Maybe those w advanced programming degrees can figure out how to get this to work, but otherwise not working for me. Would be nice it there a link that said "click this" and poof, it installed and took care of everything.
    07-29-15 11:04 PM
    Maybe those w advanced programming degrees can figure out how to get this to work, but otherwise not working for me. Would be nice it there a link that said "click this" and poof, it installed and took care of everything.
    I know you've had problems for a while with this, and even though I forget the specific apps your trying to work with I'm still sorry to hear it. But that "click this" button literally exists on the GMaps Patcher, and it even moves the app back to your phone for you. As for Lucky Patcher, the steps are all laid out to work in post one. I've only used it twice, but those instructions work as they should. It doesn't get much more simple than that.

Attached Thumbnails How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-fry-troll.jpg  
    07-30-15 06:50 AM
    Hi everyone, my first post here. I'm rookie on this so sorry in advance for any mistake.

I decided to switch from iPhone 6 plus to a Blackberry Passport, I'm still adjusting and this forums is amazing and a great help. I really want this experience to work as I wouldn't like to have to go back to Apple.

I'm following all recommendations here and I'm really liking the experience with the passport. I've been able to patch every app I use back on the iPhone exept for Sygic gps and Nba gametime, the first one I can't even start downloading anything and the second one opens but with the google error and then works fine. I've tried both lucky patcher and gmaps without luck and I have installed everything recommend from Colbat.

NBA - even with the mistake the apps runs ok after, if I buy the league pass will I be ok to watch it in the BlackBerry Passport?

Sygic - this is the last hurdle to make me wanna keep this amazing phone with me! Can somebody send me a working version one? Or help me?

Last but no least, is there any reason to not have a topic with all of the patched apps in the forum to make the integration of rookies like me a little bit easier? Or there is some problem with this?

To the user asking about the photos app it works really well for me, I've used the Gmaps to patched it.

Thank you in advance and sorry for any stupid question.

Can I have some help on this?

I have the FW 10.3.1.779

Posted via CB10
    liquidneon likes this.
    07-30-15 11:45 AM
    E
    N

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 12:37 PM
    How to fix this? All work fine in my BlackBerry z10 but I can't login in coc can any one fix this?
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-s5393_4.png

Posted via CB10
    07-31-15 11:55 PM
    Cobalt doing such brilliant job. Can also help me out cobalt. Reply plz. I can play coc but can't sing in
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-s5393_4.png

Posted via CB10
    07-31-15 11:59 PM
    How to fix this? All work fine in my BlackBerry z10 but I can't login in coc can any one fix this?

Posted via CB10
    Read carefully the first post of below threads, the FAQ and follow instructions:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/

Pay extra attention to the part about "patching" and do follow the links.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-15 04:20 AM
    Awesome. Thank you Cobalt. Downloading now.

Posted via CB10
    Plz mine is taking time to patch it keeps say "pleas wait"
    08-04-15 05:07 AM
    Plz mine is taking time to patch it keeps say "pleas wait"
    It took about 30m-1h and you should not minimize the app during the patching process

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    08-05-15 11:59 AM
    Have you tried using the desktop gmaps patcher? You might have more success.

I tried patching it again, and it worked

Posted via CB10
    jzajac likes this.
    08-05-15 09:39 PM
    Thanks this is going to be so useful because now I don't have to download the file on my computer and then transfer it back to my phone!
    Thanks again!!!
    08-06-15 08:24 PM
    How come apps from the Amazon store need to be patched? Does Amazon devices have Google play services or does this issue occur with those devices as well?

Posted via CB10
    08-08-15 01:35 PM
1,367 ... 4344454647 ...