02-21-16 10:51 AM
1,367 ... 3536373839 ...
tools
    Cool. How can I get it to work?

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    Just download it and install it. Actually I did this a while ago so I don't remember exactly what I did. I know I ran the APK through Lucky Patcher and it found nothing to patch. I downloaded Chrome through Snap.
    Like I wrote above Chrome doesn't behave as well on BlackBerry as it does on Android. But occasionally I need it because I use Chrome at work. Other than that I just use the native browser.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    jdesignz likes this.
    03-05-15 12:21 PM
    03-05-15 01:23 PM
    Cobalt232, when will you update lucky patcher to 5.4.6?

thank you Cobalt232
    03-06-15 01:52 PM
    has anyone had any luck using the luck patch with gmail? I have tried and after i open up gmail it stops and closes...
    03-06-15 06:34 PM
    Gmail requires cobalt's Google services framework. You can search the forums for it in cobalt's threads.
    03-07-15 12:22 AM
    I just tried LuckyPatcher with the Mcdonald's Canada APK (downloaded via SNAP). If you load the android version it won't work without the Google Play dependencies. After I patch it with the Lucky Patcher from the first post it says that the "n2" patch worked but the others say failed. When I try to load the app after (uninstalled the android app, installed the patched one) only the McDonalds logo/splash screen comes up and then it crashes.

Any suggestions? (besides " Don't eat at McDonalds" )
    03-07-15 10:36 AM
    I just tried LuckyPatcher with the Mcdonald's Canada APK (downloaded via SNAP). If you load the android version it won't work without the Google Play dependencies. After I patch it with the Lucky Patcher from the first post it says that the "n2" patch worked but the others say failed. When I try to load the app after (uninstalled the android app, installed the patched one) only the McDonalds logo/splash screen comes up and then it crashes.

Any suggestions? (besides " Don't eat at McDonalds" )
    The only patch you need to apply is the "remove dependencies" one. Are you checking off all the boxes?
    03-07-15 11:22 AM
    The only patch you need to apply is the "remove dependencies" one. Are you checking off all the boxes?
    Yes, I just applied the last patch which said "remove dependencies" and unchecked the other boxes.

I will try to do it again later tonight
    03-07-15 02:54 PM
    Hi guys I posted this before in wrong thread. Does anyone know where apk files downloaded from Snap v3 are stored? I'm can't seem to find them anywhere.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 10:24 PM
    Hi guys I posted this before in wrong thread. Does anyone know where apk files downloaded from Snap v3 are stored? I'm can't seem to find them anywhere.

Posted via CB10
    Well, you posted in the wrong thread again . I'd try the snap thread for the best help.
    garrett1972 and Cobalt232 like this.
    03-10-15 06:06 AM
    When I download Lucky Patcher, it doesn't look the same as what is shown here. When I click on rebuild and install I get only two options SD card and mnt. HELP!
    03-10-15 04:42 PM
    Cobalt, I have some trouble patching an app.VR-Banking newest release just poofs upon launch. I tried LP and Gmaps Patcher. I really need this app.
    I'll pay you for it if I need to. Here is the link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nking.vr&hl=en
    03-11-15 07:33 AM
    Just read your post. I'll look into it. As it is a banking app, it may have some kind of tamper protection. Will post results asap.
    03-11-15 02:45 PM
    Just read your post. I'll look into it. As it is a banking app, it may have some kind of tamper protection. Will post results asap.
    Thanks so much man! The old version just runs fine. It just needed the maps patching. The new one just poofs, patched or unpatched.
    I tried every setting u could think of to patch it.
    All it shows is the runtime screen for about five seconds and then it's gone.

Oh, I forgot something : The first time I launched it, it asked for a password creation. But not the one that you use with the login name usually. It showed a bar indicator that shows the strength of the password.
    I went through the setup and logged in with the usual credentials, and then the app hung up.
    So I closed it, and reopened, but now I won't even get there anymore.
    I have another banking app that works similar.
    You just enter a pass code and it logs you in.
    It's like an app password or something.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 04:36 PM
    Hi Cobalt,

Please help me to install UBER CABS, OLA CABS and MERU CABS android APK. I used both Lucky Patcher and GMaps Patcher to Patch the APK. but the apps are not working. I am using Google Play Services 6.6.03 pre patched by you. The apps use Google maps for booking Taxi services. I am using Google map patched version created by GMaps Patcher and its working. Can you please look into this.....
    03-12-15 04:55 AM
    I keep trying to.download the file for 10.2 and it says the file is no longer there. Anyway to get it a different way?

Charles_Le_Dude
    03-12-15 11:32 AM
    I've had Strava working fine until the recent update. Now it keeps saying 'unfortunately Strava has stopped working'
    Any fix?

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 10:53 PM
    May I ask if you had a chance to look at this yet?

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 04:44 PM
    Hi, I had a quick look and did some logging. There are no exceptions thrown, it not obvious why it doesn't run. I"m going deeper this weekend.
    03-14-15 03:54 AM
    Hi, I had a quick look and did some logging. There are no exceptions thrown, it not obvious why it doesn't run. I"m going deeper this weekend.
    Thank you Sir! So it doesn't start on yours either?

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 11:00 AM
    When I download Lucky Patcher, it doesn't look the same as what is shown here. When I click on rebuild and install I get only two options SD card and mnt. HELP!
    "The same" is just cosmetic differences. The menu structure is the same.

Sdcard and mnt are folders. Tap on Sdcard, and browse to the location of the apk you want to patch. Also, bear in mind "Sdcard" only takes you to your device storage. Within that folder, you can access your external sd card by tapping on "enternal_sd".
    03-14-15 12:00 PM
    Quick question, I removed GPS from an app which has in app purchases, but I can't buy anything. Is that because of some of the things Lucky Patcher removed?

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 01:19 PM
    Quick question, I removed GPS from an app which has in app purchases, but I can't buy anything. Is that because of some of the things Lucky Patcher removed?

Posted via CB10
    When you patch GPS on an app, the signature of the app is changed. You cannot make in app purchases like that, because of this.
    You would have to install the unpatched app and try to make it run and make the in app purchase.
    As soon as this ran through successfully, uninstall the app and then reinstall the patched version. Then it should work, because Play Store already recognized the purchase and stored it.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 01:32 PM
    When you patch GPS on an app, the signature of the app is changed. You cannot make in app purchases like that, because of this.
    You would have to install the unpatched app and try to make it run and make the in app purchase.
    As soon as this ran through successfully, uninstall the app and then reinstall the patched version. Then it should work, because Play Store already recognized the purchase and stored it.

Posted via CB10
    Well the app says there is no GPS when it launches and I can't use it whatsoever to try to buy the unlocks. If I use an android phone to download the app, buy the unlocks, then download and patch the app on my Passport, would that work?

Edit: using the same Google account.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 01:56 PM
    Well the app says there is no GPS when it launches and I can't use it whatsoever to try to buy the unlocks. If I use an android phone to download the app, buy the unlocks, then download and patch the app on my Passport, would that work?

Edit: using the same Google account.

Posted via CB10
    I don't know if Google Play goes by app purchased by ACCOUNT, or if it goes by DEVICE on the same account. I have no idea, sorry.

Edit: My son has a Galaxy S3 Mini and purchased Minecraft Pocket Edition for $6.99 some time ago. It shows in the app purchase history on my account.
    His device and my Z10 are on the same Google account. I managed to download the app to my device and did not have to purchase it again.
    So this might work for you.
    Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 03:07 PM
1,367 ... 3536373839 ...