Unfortunately it's not your fault . Without being able to decompile/recompile properly, the appropriate patches can't be implemented. My best recommendation is to start working backwards on versions until you find one that can be fully patched by gmaps patcher for windows.
    Sounds like a plan. Thanks again for the advice.

Posted via BBCB10PP
    11-19-14 11:48 PM
    So I THINK I found a way for you to deinstall it.

First of all start with your phone:
    1. Go into settings
    Attachment 313880
    and go into Security and Privacy
    2. Swipe all the way down, you will see Development Mode
    Attachment 313881
    3.Turn it on
    Attachment 313882
    It will ask you for your device password or if you hadn't got one already you have to make one
    Attachment 313883
    4. OKay so far so good. Developer mode is on now hook it up to your PC and write your IP on a little paper you will need it.
    Attachment 313884

5. install the BB10/ Playbook App Manager Chrome extension. Just here (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...ljnelbpblnikkp)
    Attachment 313886
    Click on it type in your IP you wrote down on a little paper
    Attachment 313887
    In the bottom will be a blue IP, if it's the same press it.
    Attachment 313888
    Now it will give you a warning just press the left button on the screen and press proceed
    Attachment 313889
    Now give in the device password you made.
    Attachment 313890
    Press Ctrl + F and type in pl. You will find the app normaly and just press uninstall.
    Attachment 313891
    I don't see com.forpda.lp when I followed this instruction. I also tried with Sachesi. Don't see com.forpda.lp.
    I don't see it as a process, I don't see any file on the device or the sd card, and I still get "unable to install the app" when I try to install lucky patcher.

I wish I could do a wipe of the device - too bad it will involve getting the company IT to set up my device yet again, which I've bothered them with a number of times already and would like to avoid.
    11-22-14 12:00 AM
    amazing work
    11-22-14 10:36 AM
    I don't see com.forpda.lp when I followed this instruction. I also tried with Sachesi. Don't see com.forpda.lp.
    I don't see it as a process, I don't see any file on the device or the sd card, and I still get "unable to install the app" when I try to install lucky patcher.

I wish I could do a wipe of the device - too bad it will involve getting the company IT to set up my device yet again, which I've bothered them with a number of times already and would like to avoid.
    Did you install it one your phone. Are you sure about it?
    11-22-14 01:48 PM
    SWEET! I was trying to get Google Drive to work, but when Lucky Patcher had a new update, I updated it and now Google Drive works. I was about to do patch it, but it opened up just fine. *First time user too*

Sometimes it crashes, but then it works the second time.
    12-02-14 12:18 AM
    SWEET! I was trying to get Google Drive to work, but when Lucky Patcher had a new update, I updated it and now Google Drive works. I was about to do patch it, but it opened up just fine. *First time user too*

Sometimes it crashes, but then it works the second time.
    Don't think it has anything to do with lucky patcher lol.

Also you shouldn't have updated lucky patcher as it breaks the ability to patch your app (cobalt mentions this in the first post )
    12-02-14 04:49 PM
    Don't think it has anything to do with lucky patcher lol.

Also you shouldn't have updated lucky patcher as it breaks the ability to patch your app (cobalt mentions this in the first post )
    I didn't patch it. I was trying to figure out how to do all this. I did the update and it wasn't an auto update either. As I said I'm a First time user for LP. The instructions he gave are confusing because first it said to uninstall Non patch apps, well How am I supposed to get the Google drive bar file in the first place without a way to get Google Account to work correctly? I was just glad that the Third Party Google Account was listed in the first place. He gave a lot of instructions and I don't know if I'm supposed to have All the links he mentioned or not. A video of how to do all this would work wonders. I Am a visual type person I Must be shown instructions through sight not just written instructions

So don't harp on me.
    apodkos and d7walker like this.
    12-02-14 05:46 PM
    I didn't patch it. I was trying to figure out how to do all this. I did the update and it wasn't an auto update either. As I said I'm a First time user for LP. The instructions he gave are confusing because first it said to uninstall Non patch apps, well How am I supposed to get the Google drive bar file in the first place without a way to get Google Account to work correctly? I was just glad that the Third Party Google Account was listed in the first place. He gave a lot of instructions and I don't know if I'm supposed to have All the links he mentioned or not. A video of how to do all this would work wonders. I Am a visual type person I Must be shown instructions through sight not just written instructions

So don't harp on me.
    No harping, just trying to help . Other users who did the lucky patcher auto update ended up with issues down the line when trying to patch other apps, and often have issues reverting back to the previous version of lucky patcher, so just giving a heads up.
    12-02-14 06:52 PM
    Can I link a device using the code after patching clash of clans in my z10???

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 07:54 AM
    Because I always get a error saying Google. Something is needed... or does this work after using gmaps patcher... it would be a great help!!! thanks a lot

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 07:59 AM
    It's always saying Google services needed when I click link a device in clash of clans..... I want to have my game in both devices...

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 08:02 AM
    Can I link a device using the code after patching clash of clans in my z10???

Posted via CB10
    Some have said you can, but I'm not so sure. Try patching and let us know how it goes.
    12-03-14 09:39 AM

So don't harp on me.
    I totally agree, I tried my best with the instructions but it didn't work for me lol.
    Now I just have a bunch of those random files installed and none of my apps are patched

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 10:06 AM
    Well is there any risks with that??????

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 10:26 AM
    Have somebody already tried it so I can try to....

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 10:26 AM
    Well is there any risks with that??????

Posted via CB10
    Aside from wasted time, not really. Nobody has succeeded with this as far as I know.
    12-03-14 10:44 PM
    I totally agree, I tried my best with the instructions but it didn't work for me lol.
    Now I just have a bunch of those random files installed and none of my apps are patched

Posted via CB10
    What didn't work exactly? What apk's have you installed? Which app are you trying to patch?

We're here to help, but we need details as to what you have done.
    12-03-14 10:46 PM
    Hey where are the links... nine of them work

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 04:47 AM
    None

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 04:47 AM
    Can somebody help me with this I'm getting nothing when I click rebuild and install....

PS: I messed up once with ghost commander.... shall I get it back and I don't have a SD card...

How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-img_20141204_184215.png
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-img_20141204_184211.png

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 07:14 AM
    Should I need to have a SD card!?? Or is there any way

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 07:23 AM
    My problems....

I'm running 10.2 on my z10

Downloaded lucky patcher,qnd Google play services from the given link

I haven't got a SD card

If I go to rebuild and install it says location:/mnt

My apk files are on device/downloads

And some android data are on misc. Which I downloaded from BlackBerry world....

There are some pics given below... am I missing any file pls..... help
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-img_20141204_223034.png
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-img_20141204_223025.png
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-img_20141204_223023.png
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-img_20141204_223017.png
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-img_20141204_184215.png
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-img_20141204_222957.png
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-img_20141204_184211.png

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 11:07 AM
    Hey where are the links... nine of them work

Posted via CB10
    If the links are mega links, you'll need the mega app from BlackBerry World to download the files. Mega is the only free host that is easy to use and can handle the traffic these downloads generate.
    12-04-14 09:13 PM
    My problems....

I'm running 10.2 on my z10

Downloaded lucky patcher,qnd Google play services from the given link

I haven't got a SD card

If I go to rebuild and install it says location:/mnt

My apk files are on device/downloads

And some android data are on misc. Which I downloaded from BlackBerry world....

There are some pics given below... am I missing any file pls..... help
    Posted via CB10
    If you are looking to patch with lucky patcher, you should save the apks to the misc/android folder so that you can see them in lucky patcher.
    12-04-14 09:23 PM
    I can't have access to the misc/android folder.... sad...
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-img_20141205_162405.png

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 04:54 AM
1,367 ... 2829303132 ...