Please read first post instructions.
    It is very easy to patch android app with lucky patcher with few steps.

Z3/10.3.2.2813
    Don't forget that Play Services Patcher is far, far more successful than Lucky Patcher.
    02-18-16 11:33 AM
    It didn't help sir, I had tried it before. Plzzz help me out
    02-18-16 12:30 PM
    It didn't help sir, I had tried it before. Plzzz help me out
    What didn't help? What did you try? What was the result? Where are you having problems? Conite sent you a link to a thread you need a few posts up trying to help. I would suggest the same starting point. All the links are there... please be more specific.

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2876
    02-18-16 01:01 PM
    When patching an app using the Play Service Patcher am I supposed to be downloading the app(e.g clash of clans) from the google play store on my BlackBerry device and then transfer the apk file to my PC then patch it.???or I can download the COC app from my PC using any browser?please help.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-16 07:27 PM
    Yes

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2876
    02-18-16 07:28 PM
    When patching an app using the Play Service Patcher am I supposed to be downloading the app(e.g clash of clans) from the google play store on my BlackBerry device and then transfer the apk file to my PC then patch it.???or I can download the COC app from my PC using any browser?please help.

Posted via CB10
    With Play Service Patcher you don't even have to copy the apk from your phone to your PC. You can just point (browse) Patcher to the apk on your phone. You can even have Patcher copy the apk back to your phone. Easy. No fuss, no manual copying back in forth. Let Patcher do the work.
    02-18-16 07:42 PM
    Ok, let me be mote specific. I followed all the instruction and links sent by conite. But my actual problem was that HANGOUTS was not working on my phone. Conite said PS patcher will do the needful. So, I downloaded the PS patcher. When I tried to patch HANGOUTS, every time the Patcher shows that 'the package contains 1 classes .dex file.' And then a fatal error, which says,"Decompilation Failed,aborting." And then nothing is found in the output folder. THIS IS THE WHOLE PROBLEM.
    02-18-16 10:21 PM
    Ok, let me be mote specific. I followed all the instruction and links sent by conite. But my actual problem was that HANGOUTS was not working on my phone. Conite said PS patcher will do the needful. So, I downloaded the PS patcher. When I tried to patch HANGOUTS, every time the Patcher shows that 'the package contains 1 classes .dex file.' And then a fatal error, which says,"Decompilation Failed,aborting." And then nothing is found in the output folder. THIS IS THE WHOLE PROBLEM.
    Did you have the check box for decompiling resources blank or checked in the options?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-18-16 10:27 PM
    Right now it blank, but I have tried with checked also. The result is same
    02-19-16 12:17 AM
    With Play Service Patcher you don't even have to copy the apk from your phone to your PC. You can just point (browse) Patcher to the apk on your phone. You can even have Patcher copy the apk back to your phone. Easy. No fuss, no manual copying back in forth. Let Patcher do the work.
    Does the Play Service Patcher identify my Z30 once I connect it with the cable?I lost BlackBerry Link on my PC.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-16 12:25 AM
    Does the Play Service Patcher identify my Z30 once I connect it with the cable?I lost BlackBerry Link on my PC.

Posted via CB10
    Does your computer recognize your phone? If so then I would think Patcher will as well. When you connect your phone to your computer can you go to the phone's directories with file manager?
    Why don't you go to the BlackBerry web site and download Link and install it.
    02-19-16 03:48 AM
    Does your computer recognize your phone? If so then I would think Patcher will as well. When you connect your phone to your computer can you go to the phone's directories with file manager?
    Why don't you go to the BlackBerry web site and download Link and install it.
    Thank you let me do that because without BlackBerry Link my phone doesn't open any file on PC.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-16 06:09 AM
    How to download?
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-img_20160220_104142.png

 Priv... cue the comeback!
    02-20-16 09:44 AM
    How to download?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160220_104142.png 
Views:	575 
Size:	188.6 KB 
ID:	392005

View the post either on your computer or use the android version of the CB app as that handles the links much better than the BB10 version.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-20-16 12:26 PM
    Don't forget that Play Services Patcher is far, far more successful than Lucky Patcher.
    Yeah. There are lots of app and games that I could not patch with lucky patcher. Like mini militia.

Z3/10.3.2.2813
    02-21-16 05:05 AM
    Yeah. There are lots of app and games that I could not patch with lucky patcher. Like mini militia.

Z3/10.3.2.2813
    I tried two apps and it didn't do anything.

02-21-16 09:25 AM
    Lucky hasn't been supported or useful in months.

Please go HERE for a play services patcher that works.

Thread closed
    jzajac likes this.
    02-21-16 09:51 AM
1,367 ... 535455