"Help! Lucky Patcher doesn't work" has become a top common complaint that perhaps Cobalt should just delete/close this thread. Obviously very few people do their own research to come to the conclusion that LP is no longer the preferred patching method
    I've been pondering that for some time now myself.
    01-06-16 06:59 AM
    "Help! Lucky Patcher doesn't work" has become a top common complaint that perhaps Cobalt should just delete/close this thread. Obviously very few people do their own research to come to the conclusion that LP is no longer the preferred patching method
    I'm sure that some of it is people still wanting to perform all the patching directly on the device... but the majority of it has to be people who are relatively new to the thread and don't want to read through the first post and the last 100-200 posts to see any updates before asking the same questions that are repeated in those 100-200 posts. If Cobalt and the mods decided to retire this thread I could understand why.
    01-06-16 07:18 AM
    Hay this is not working on my BlackBerry Q10 when I install then complt loding bar but at end h say unable to insta hel me
    01-12-16 11:03 PM
    I'm sure that some of it is people still wanting to perform all the patching directly on the device... but the majority of it has to be people who are relatively new to the thread and don't want to read through the first post and the last 100-200 posts to see any updates before asking the same questions that are repeated in those 100-200 posts. If Cobalt and the mods decided to retire this thread I could understand why.
    No please......don't delete this thread. I've been using Lucky Patcher Since Oct'15 and not once had a problem (I can't download the Gmaps app as the link is faulty). Just take the time to read the instructions carefully and you're good to go. I have multiple patched android apps running without a glitch. It takes time to get the right combination but it is well worth it and very rewarding fixing my own things this way. I still commend Cobalt for his patience and effort in helping us, even if some of us seem impatient at times. Without Cobalt and Conite etc.....where the heck would we have been.....lol Kudos guys!
    01-13-16 04:45 AM
    Guys im trying to patch using the PC app. Ive read and installed everything but everytime I hit "Analyze" after finding the apk, I get hit with a Java error. I see what the correct path should be so i copied and pasted that into the box.

What am i missing?
    01-16-16 03:32 PM
    Guys im trying to patch using the PC app. Ive read and installed everything but everytime I hit "Analyze" after finding the apk, I get hit with a Java error. I see what the correct path should be so i copied and pasted that into the box.

What am i missing?
    You should actually browse and navigate directly to the java.exe file to ensure you're pointed at the correct source for Java. If you do that, and if Java is actually installed, you won't have the problem.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-16-16 04:29 PM
    You should actually browse and navigate directly to the java.exe file to ensure you're pointed at the correct source for Java. If you do that, and if Java is actually installed, you won't have the problem.

Thanks man, that worked!
    jzajac likes this.
    01-16-16 07:32 PM
    Thanks man, that worked!
    Happy to hear it. Enjoy PC patching!

01-17-16 03:38 PM
    I try to patch fb messenger and it worked but when I try to install it.. it tell me unable to install this app

Posted via CB10
    You have to go way back to v25.0.0.17.14 to find one that works. No need to patch.

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/faceboo...-apk-download/
    amradel5196 likes this.
    01-18-16 07:00 AM
    I try to patch fb messenger and it worked but when I try to install it.. it tell me unable to install this app

Posted via CB10
    If you patched with Lucky Patcher then you should patch with Play Service Patcher. Patching with Lucky Patcher is not recommended any more.
    Make sure you have installed all of Cobalt's apps.
    Perhaps FB Messenger cannot be installed, I don't know because I use the BlackBerry browser for FB and the built in FB Messenger.
    amradel5196 likes this.
    01-18-16 07:01 AM
    Sir, does it work on hangouts? Coz I have done as u said, but I got no file in the output folder
    01-21-16 09:36 PM
    Lucky Patcher rarely works. Use Play Services Patcher on your PC.
    01-21-16 09:38 PM
    Sir, I have used plat services patcher. Still not able to use hangouts
    01-21-16 10:09 PM
    Sir.......please help me to use hangouts on my BlackBerry z10
    01-24-16 01:05 AM
    @Cobalt232 Will you still be working on patching the higher version of Lucky Patcher? It has been my life's saver because of its ability to remove the Google ads content from the app.
    01-26-16 02:24 AM
    @Cobalt232 Will you still be working on patching the higher version of Lucky Patcher? It has been my life's saver because of its ability to remove the Google ads content from the app.
    The problem is that Lucky Patcher is no longer very effective.
    01-26-16 04:08 AM
    The problem is that Lucky Patcher is no longer very effective.
    For ads removal, it still has been. But I agree that the recent version of BB10-Lucky Patcher no longer works on some apps. Nevertheless, the latest version of Android-Lucky Patcher is way ahead of the version of BB10-Lucky Patcher. So I think if the latest version of Android-Lucky Patcher was patched to work on BB10, it will be appreciated.
    01-26-16 05:11 AM
    Sir, why are you ignoring my problem?
    01-29-16 01:35 AM
    Cobalt is rather busy right now working on something bigger for Android phones.
    Do a search and see what others have done for Hangouts.
    01-29-16 04:20 AM
    It's nothing personal. He's a busy guy who does a ton for this community all on his own personal time. I would recommend using the search function in this thread as I'm pretty sure people have posted about getting hangouts working. You should be able to find your answer.

01-29-16 08:14 AM
    Pllllssssssss. I seriously nid help, I want to download Snapchat dey said I need Google play store... I don't know how to get it.... pls I nid ur help pls

Posted via CB10
    01-30-16 03:43 PM
    Pllllssssssss. I seriously nid help, I want to download Snapchat dey said I need Google play store... I don't know how to get it.... pls I nid ur help pls

Posted via CB10
    Snapchat doesn't work on BlackBerry even with Google Play Services.
    01-30-16 03:49 PM
    Oh tnk u

Posted via CB10
    01-30-16 04:12 PM
    my problem is that Lucky Patcher won't update itself. I get an error message each time that says that it can not update. I have gotten Youtube, and Instagram to work but not Gmail, Facebook Messenger, Google Talk, and Viber.
    02-05-16 05:35 PM
    my problem is that Lucky Patcher won't update itself. I get an error message each time that says that it can not update. I have gotten Youtube, and Instagram to work but not Gmail, Facebook Messenger, Google Talk, and Viber.
    You can't update Lucky Patcher - only Cobalt's original version works.

Lucky Patcher is not very successful anymore. You should be using his Play Services Patcher on your PC instead.

Facebook Messenger can't be patched. You have to use an ancient version:
    http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/faceboo...-apk-download/

Instagram does not use Google Play Services at all - no need to patch.
    02-05-16 06:11 PM
1,367 ... 5152535455