any luck on snapchat?
    09-12-15 11:01 PM
    any luck on snapchat?
    Seriously?

Cobalt, I hope you don't mind the title modification. Not that I expect it to help.
    09-12-15 11:05 PM
    Seriously?

Cobalt, I hope you don't mind the title modification. Not that I expect it to help.
    what do you mean seriously lol I was just asking
    09-12-15 11:11 PM
    what do you mean seriously lol I was just asking
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...l#post11913098
    09-12-15 11:14 PM
    [sarchasm]Having now been informed Snapchat is principally a medium used to exchange images of the maternal of our species, with over-active glands, I've decided to start a campaign insisting Cobalt resolve this BB10 deficiency, and shall not let up until I have the working apk. That is all...[/sarchasm]
    09-12-15 11:49 PM
    Seriously?

Appreciate your support
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    09-13-15 02:46 AM
    Hi Cobalt,

I've tried several times to patch the new version of Strava (4.5.2), but I can't get it to work. It keeps giving me the message that it needs google play services and that this is not supported by my device (Z10). Any idea how I could get this app to work?

I have no PC, only Mac. I tried downloading Gmaps patcher but it does not run on Mac.

I'd be happy to donate for a working version of the latest Strava update.
    09-16-15 03:38 AM
    Hi Cobalt,

I've tried several times to patch the new version of Strava (4.5.2), but I can't get it to work. It keeps giving me the message that it needs google play services and that this is not supported by my device (Z10). Any idea how I could get this app to work?

I have no PC, only Mac. I tried downloading Gmaps patcher but it does not run on Mac.

Unfortunately, there are some major differences between Lucky Patcher and GMaps Patcher.

Lucky Patcher uses a byte comparison method to find the place where to patch. If only one byte doesn't match or the code is somehow non-standard, the patching will fail.
    GMaps Patcher doesn't use byte comparison. It decompiles the app to human readable code (at least for me) and then uses advanced methods to find the correct place where to patch.

So your only chance is to use GMaps Patcher, or to kindly ask a forum member to patch the app for you.
    1oo1 likes this.
    09-16-15 04:08 AM
    Hey where will I find these gmap and lucky patcher.
    Tried downloading lucky patcher from your first post but it says that file not find (in mega).I am totally new to blackberry. Pleasa send me a direct link to my email [email protected]. Please help me cobalt guys

Posted via CB10
    09-17-15 04:22 AM
    I don't know what's going on, but ever since I installed this app, one of my other apps is randomly opening. I Launch lucky patcher and another application opens. I have to leave that app open, then launch lucky patcher again.

WTF?
    09-18-15 11:10 AM
    Went through the steps and re-intalled the patched apk for Lyft. Still getting the same error message about Google Play services when I open the new app.
    09-19-15 04:11 PM
    Went through the steps and re-intalled the patched apk for Lyft. Still getting the same error message about Google Play services when I open the new app.
    Try using Gmaps Patcher on your computer. It does a better job at patching than Lucky Patcher.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    09-19-15 05:33 PM
    Thanks for the response! I keep trying GMaps Patcher, but it keeps crashing right as the progress bar becomes full.
    09-19-15 06:51 PM
    GOT IT! Thanks!
    Smokeaire likes this.
    09-19-15 06:56 PM
    GOT IT! Thanks!
    How'd you get Lyft to show you the map?

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 11:23 PM
    Patch the app with Gmaps patcher and be sure to use the latest patched version of Google Play Services (which is 8.1.05).
    09-21-15 07:42 AM
    Patch the app with Gmaps patcher and be sure to use the latest patched version of Google Play Services (which is 8.1.05).
    Ya I did but not sure what v of Google Play Services I'm using. I'll need to find out how to check that.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-15 08:06 AM
    Damn, you're right. The map doesn't work on my Lyft app. Please let me know if you get this figured out.
    09-21-15 10:33 AM
    Unfortunately, there are some major differences between Lucky Patcher and GMaps Patcher.

Lucky Patcher uses a byte comparison method to find the place where to patch. If only one byte doesn't match or the code is somehow non-standard, the patching will fail.
    GMaps Patcher doesn't use byte comparison. It decompiles the app to human readable code (at least for me) and then uses advanced methods to find the correct place where to patch.

So your only chance is to use GMaps Patcher, or to kindly ask a forum member to patch the app for you.
    Oh, I always thought Lucky Patcher and Gmaps Patcher ended up with the same result. Thanks for that post. Now I know why I couldn't get the last 2 Strava udpates to work when patched with Lucky Patcher

Hi Cobalt,

There you go. Strava 4.5.2 Patched. Enjoy the strava workouts
    https://mega.nz/#!Vl8VXKLZ!OgtT_I4FF...ELvPKi9mSNbIL4
    Strava updated to 4.6.3 today. Latest version patched
    https://mega.nz/#!F4dwCDBa!HVR1xeZVM...FVqbuMVMN0BcyE
    Last edited by 1oo1; 09-21-15 at 08:25 PM.
    09-21-15 12:08 PM
    Okay, I got it working . I installed Google Whitelist from Cobalt's Google Apps landing page. Added the original Lyft apk as per the instructions, then re-installed the patched Lyft apk. Also, I have the patched Google Maps installed, fyi. Hope that helps.
    09-21-15 03:20 PM
    Tried to patch Inbox by Gmail/Google and it doesn't work. It still asks for Google play services which I have installed. I've added it to Google+ whitelist and it still doesn't work

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 04:10 PM
    Tried to patch Inbox by Gmail/Google and it doesn't work. It still asks for Google play services which I have installed. I've added it to Google+ whitelist and it still doesn't work

Posted via CB10
    That happens sometimes when you patch Google made apps with LuckyPatcher, I find that patching Inbox by Gmail with the GMap patcher works. If I can find the one I've patch, I'll post it for you here.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 04:17 PM
    That happens sometimes when you patch Google made apps with LuckyPatcher, I find that patching Inbox by Gmail with the GMap patcher works. If I can find the one I've patch, I'll post it for you here.

Posted via CB10
    Alright thanks, I'll try it once I get home

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 06:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    Just did it with the latest apk. It works at first the just minimizes and when I open the app again it crashes

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 01:11 AM
    Just did it with the latest apk. It works at first the just minimizes and when I open the app again it crashes

Posted via CB10
    This is the one I've patch and currently using, I don't have any crashing:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir.aspx...t=file%252capk

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 09:30 PM
1,367 ... 4647484950 ...