I just recently patched hangouts using lucky patcher and so far hangouts is working fine, but I can't get video calling to work. I can see myself just fine, just not the other person and the other person can't see me. Has anyone successfully gotten hangouts to do a video call on their BB10 device?
    07-05-15 07:54 PM
    Is it work on facebook messanger?
    I installed is and didn't work coz it need google services!

Posted via CB10
    You need an older version of messenger if you want it to work

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 04:17 AM
    Thanks but for some reason I did not want to install. At the end of the installing it gives message can't install this app...

I have your playstore, Google ID, Google servi ces, and Google account installed.

Any suggestions ?

Posted via CB10
    Cobalt

Maybe I have to uninstall Google services to solve it?

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 05:15 AM
    Should have no effect. Tried to remove the file and then reboot?
    07-08-15 04:25 AM
    Nice! I just tried snapchat! And worked smoothly I'll try coc next.
    07-08-15 09:32 AM
    Hi Cobalt,

I have two questions to ask.

1. Could we also get a newer updated version of Lucky Patcher?

The thing is that I wanna see how to bypass any patched Android gaming apps who are attached with Google Play Games.

2. Is it possible to get rid of all the attachments (Links) of Google Play Games on any Android gaming apps that maybe should work?

Because any newer version or updated (un) patched gaming app who are now attached with Google Play Games crashes often in any BlackBerry 10.3 OS.

For example: If I wanna run an gaming app, during loading it crashes. Then I start over with the steps of installing, patching and gunning an gaming app repeatedly. It still doesn't solve after the whole process after. Maybe the version of LP is out to date for BB10 OS 10.3.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ginowine; 07-10-15 at 05:56 PM.
    07-08-15 06:06 PM
    I patched 2 apps that I wanted, Snapchat and YouTube. Snapchat says "Unable to connect to server" while YouTube keeps rolling the 'Loading' ring. I installed both these apps after uninstalling unpatched versions..

I guess, this means patched versions are unable to connect to my internet.
    07-10-15 03:10 AM
    Should have no effect. Tried to remove the file and then reboot?
    What do you mean with remove the file ?

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 04:41 PM
    As of latest update Skype requires Google PS as well. What a horrible trend.
    07-11-15 03:54 AM
    I'm completely new to this lucky patcher thing! I couldn't even download anything to my q10. I'm running 10.3 and when I try to download to my device "mega limited" always comes up and I cannot do anything! I have been looking in the forums but going through ever one of them and every comment is taking forever! So, I know this is probably an old question to you smarter ppl but could I plz get some suggestions as to what I need to do to download lucky patcher to my device? Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 06:34 AM
    I'm completely new to this lucky patcher thing! I couldn't even download anything to my q10. I'm running 10.3 and when I try to download to my device "mega limited" always comes up and I cannot do anything! I have been looking in the forums but going through ever one of them and every comment is taking forever! So, I know this is probably an old question to you smarter ppl but could I plz get some suggestions as to what I need to do to download lucky patcher to my device? Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    You will need the MEGA app from BlackBerry World or Google Play

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    07-11-15 07:04 AM
    You will need the MEGA app from BlackBerry World or Google Play

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    Not necessarily.

You can set the BB browser to "desktop mode" (in Settings -Development mode). If you then open the MEGA Link it will allow to download via the browser.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 07:58 AM
    Did anyone get this to work with Snapchat?

Nothing I do for Snapchat makes it work - not even this.
    07-11-15 08:00 AM
    It downloaded but now it says it is unable to open the mega set up that downloaded

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 02:22 PM
    Still Not Able To Install After The Successful Patching. Error saying unable to install the app.
    I was able to install Lucky Patcher, but after patching, I get the "Unable to install the app" error. I used GMaps like normal and afterwards, I got the same error. Trying to install com.stronglifts.app-208.apk.

Any thoughts?

Edit:
    Finally got all 4 parts of Cobalt's steps in after rebooting, started up the various Google apps and was able to get my Gmaps patched stronglifts loaded and running. Thanks! Made it way more difficult after my 10.3 Z10 froze at lock screen this morning for an unknown reason and had to wipe and restore and all the other aches along with that.
    Last edited by billman01; 07-14-15 at 02:40 PM.
    07-13-15 02:53 PM
    I was able to install Lucky Patcher, but after patching, I get the "Unable to install the app" error. I used GMaps like normal and afterwards, I got the same error. Trying to install com.stronglifts.app-208.apk.

Any thoughts?
    Have you deleted the unpatched version from your phone?

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    07-13-15 08:13 PM
    Hey, when I installed the Lucky patched file it said this version is no longer supported... any ideas what I could do to fix??? Please let me know!

thanks!
    M
    07-14-15 06:50 AM
    what version of Snapchat did you patch/install? any idea where I can get it?

Please let me know!
    Thx
    M
    07-14-15 06:55 AM
    Have you deleted the unpatched version from your phone?

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    Yes, thanks.

Anybody get com.stronglifts.app-208.apk to work? Things seem a bit more tricky in 10.3- I've followed Cobalt's great tutorials in the past, but I seem to have difficulties this time around. I can't even log in to Google Play with my username/password and not really sure what I need.
    07-14-15 07:11 AM
    I rebuilt the Snapchat app but now it will not even open. It just says "unfortunately, snap chat has stopped". Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 07:39 AM
    I tried it with Snapchat 9.12.0.1 and I could not get it to work either.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 07:59 AM
    Did anyone get this to work with Snapchat?

Nothing I do for Snapchat makes it work - not even this.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 08:01 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, i've tried several versions... 8.X dont work... no longer supported. various 9's dont work either. Im trying 9.0.2.0 now... will try one more after this if it doesn't work and will let you guys know.
    07-14-15 08:50 AM
    Yeah, i've tried several versions... 8.X dont work... no longer supported. various 9's dont work either. Im trying 9.0.2.0 now... will try one more after this if it doesn't work and will let you guys know.
    Nope - that version didn't work either. Won't let me login - Google Play issue. Gave me a link with this info:
    We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble logging into Snapchat on your Android device

Here are a few things you can try to get into your account:

Make sure you're using the official Snapchat app from Google Play on your Android device.
    Check that your system clock's date is correct on your device.
    Confirm that you have a valid Google Account on your Android device:

If you do not have a Google account on your Android device, please add or create one.

If you do have a Google account on your Android device and are still experiencing this issue, please double check whether your Google account is valid. Go to Settings > Accounts > Google on your Android device.
    07-14-15 09:23 AM
    trying one last random one: Snapchat 9.3.0.3 Beta...
    07-14-15 09:26 AM
1,367 ... 4142434445 ...