1. BradTorontoBlackBerryClassic's Avatar
    I am having no luck with getting Google Play Services working on my Blackberry Classic i ve used both the Gmaps PAtcher as well as the Lucky Patcher to no Avail. So there for Google Keep and other apps wont work with my Classic have you gotten Google Play Services working on the new Classic yet? thanks
    I'm having the same issue with my BlackBerry Classic... I have tried everything... PLEASE HELP US...

Posted via CB10
    06-16-15 11:46 AM
    I need some help please. I downloaded lucky patcher and now I get a message to update my version. I will click OK and download the update but for some reason it fails to install. I usually get a message saying it failed to install.

Can anyone help me please?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-16-15 10:06 PM
    I need some help please. I downloaded lucky patcher and now I get a message to update my version. I will click OK and download the update but for some reason it fails to install. I usually get a message saying it failed to install.

Can anyone help me please?

In the first post there are words in big red letters that essentially read DON'T DO THAT! Only install Lucky Patcher from first post. The update you are trying to install is for Android phones.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    06-17-15 03:28 AM
    Should I use Lucky Patcher for Asphalt 8 to transfer my game from android device to BlackBerry z10? Will that help? If yes then whats the procedure?

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 05:17 AM
    I'm unsure how to add signatures for apps to get them on the white list, I feel like there used to be instructions but they have recently been removed. I only ask because I'd love to see 'The Simpsons: Tapped Out' added to this list.
    BTW I only got a BB10 device a litle over a month ago, is there any reason to use the program 'Snap' now that the play store can be accessed directly?
    Thanks.
    06-18-15 10:21 PM
    This didn't work for my q10. I'm trying to install transit app and before i patched with lucky patcher. It will require google play services. Now it doesn't open at all and I uninstalled the unpatched app before installing the patched app.
    i really need this app
    06-19-15 04:52 PM
    Looks like you didn't install the patched Google Play Services. They are required to run the app. Read the first post for the link to the patched Google Play services.
    06-21-15 10:05 AM
    I'm unsure how to add signatures for apps to get them on the white list, I feel like there used to be instructions but they have recently been removed. I only ask because I'd love to see 'The Simpsons: Tapped Out' added to this list.
    BTW I only got a BB10 device a litle over a month ago, is there any reason to use the program 'Snap' now that the play store can be accessed directly?
    Thanks.
    Go to my Google landing page. There you will find detailed instructions.
    06-21-15 10:07 AM
    I can patch any apks but can't install. Then my phone crash and System ate my memory 3.2 GB . Now I'm on 10.3.2.798. Do I need to install 10.3.2.840/2240?

Posted via CB10
    06-21-15 07:01 PM
    Mate you are a legend!

Been able to get Tindr, Grindr, Twitch and a few others to work without crying for Google and working accurate GPS!
    06-23-15 01:01 PM
    This doesn't work anymore... Any new patch available for Gmail?

To be clear, I am using the method outlined with Lucky Patcher. I did not use the GMaps patch for a desktop PC. Thanks so much!
    06-29-15 10:53 AM
    Looks like you didn't install the patched Google Play Services. They are required to run the app. Read the first post for the link to the patched Google Play services.
    I don't see such a link in the first post!?

Just links for the two sources of LuckyPatcher

Posted via CB10
    06-29-15 06:08 PM
    Ok, I found links on the official landing page.
    I've installed the Google play services app (shows up as Google Settings). I've used Lucky Patcher to patch the Flighttracker24 app, following the instructions. However when I run it it still says Google play services are missing and opens the Play Store to the play services app...which shows it as installed! Can someone tell me what I've missed? I've seen some mention that others got this app working...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by hbelkin; 07-01-15 at 12:52 PM.
    06-30-15 11:00 AM
    Some apps work better if patched with GMaps Patcher. Flighttracker may be one of those.
    06-30-15 11:49 PM
    Hi cobalt, i have no luck with go-jek app, I patched it with gmaps patcher and lucky patcher, but app force close after patched.
    07-01-15 09:37 AM
    Patched latest version of CoC. Thanks Cobalt!

07-01-15 11:26 AM
    Ok, I'll try Gmaps...

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 12:51 PM
    My Snapchat have erros at login, help!
    [ATTACH]360573[/ATTACH

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-img_20150702_131156.png  
    shikudo likes this.
    07-02-15 11:12 AM
    Hmm so I followed the steps exactly in the OP and can't get runkeeper to work. I patched it and now it won't even start up. It keeps crashing. At least unpatched it will run; it just lacks the maps bit. I was hoping patching would fix the map issue!

Has anyone had issues like this? Or successfully patch runkeeper?
    07-02-15 09:38 PM
    Did you install Google Play services from the other thread?
    austriker likes this.
    07-03-15 05:28 AM
    Did you install Google Play services from the other thread?
    Oh gosh, silly me! I didn't realize I needed to install that as well. So once I did it works perfectly.

THANKS COBALT!!!!

My Tech, Finance Musings + Photography: C0020708C
    07-03-15 07:36 AM
    Hi Cobalt. I have donated as you do a great work and support!

Can you help me with this one? the app google admin used to work before but I upfragded my phone with 10.3.2.2339 and I deleted by mistake the pached version. Now I can't seem to get it to work again. I downloaded latest version on playstore and tried to pach with lucky patcher but it tells me that I cannot install this app.

Maybe you can try to pach it?
    07-03-15 05:48 PM
    Hi Cobalt. I have donated as you do a great work and support!

Can you help me with this one? the app google admin used to work before but I upfragded my phone with 10.3.2.2339 and I deleted by mistake the pached version. Now I can't seem to get it to work again. I downloaded latest version on playstore and tried to pach with lucky patcher but it tells me that I cannot install this app.

Maybe you can try to pach it?
    Thanks for your support. I patched the app with GMaps Patcher and it seems to work:
    https://mega.nz/#!8Ak1TCjS!Jr7U2v3a7...aPpMKylwBjnxbo
    07-04-15 03:15 AM
    Thanks for your support. I patched the app with GMaps Patcher and it seems to work:
    https://mega.nz/#!8Ak1TCjS!Jr7U2v3a7...aPpMKylwBjnxbo
    Thanks but for some reason I did not want to install. At the end of the installing it gives message can't install this app...

I have your playstore, Google ID, Google servi ces, and Google account installed.

Any suggestions ?

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 04:11 AM
    Is it work on facebook messanger?
    I installed is and didn't work coz it need google services!

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 07:52 PM
1,367 ... 4041424344 ...