i don't remember... i don't bother with the app anymore. sorry. i just use my garmin.
    Can you upload your Garmin data from your watch using an app on your phone? Suunto (similar to Garmin) is in beta testing of such an app. It appears to work on BB10 although I don't have the compatible watch to test.

The only reason I am trying to get the Strava app to work is to use it as a segment viewer/finder. The website is still a bit cumbersome on a small screen.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 02:13 PM
    I have a Beck Taxi app that needed Google Play Services, so patched with Lucky Patcher.

It now starts but fails with the Cannot Retrieve Token message.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Peter
    05-28-15 05:45 PM
    Lucky patcher is not downloading. Showing error. Any Suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 09:15 AM
    The patching thing doesnt work anymore. I tired EVERYTHING TO A "T" for 3 days straight, and all failed! All I wanted to do was get Hangouts on my BB. I came to the conclusion that anything that need Google Play Services just wont work as of right now. I got all the Google utilities on my phone but everytime I tried to actually use a Google Dependent app, it just crashed or could not connect for some reason or another..

I have a Beck Taxi app that needed Google Play Services, so patched with Lucky Patcher.

It now starts but fails with the Cannot Retrieve Token message.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Peter
    05-29-15 10:04 AM
    The patching thing doesnt work anymore. I tired EVERYTHING TO A "T" for 3 days straight, and all failed! All I wanted to do was get Hangouts on my BB. I came to the conclusion that anything that need Google Play Services just wont work as of right now. I got all the Google utilities on my phone but everytime I tried to actually use a Google Dependent app, it just crashed or could not connect for some reason or another..
    You can't get Hangouts to work. It requires Google+ login and other components that don't run on BB OS.
    05-29-15 11:29 AM
    Yes, it is unfortunate, and hopefully someday there can be a work around, but this really isn't old news... Hangouts, youtube, logging into some games... anything that actually requires Google+ and the advanced services that come with it won't work on a BlackBerry at this time. It's been said multiple times and when that changes I'm sure it will be posted everywhere.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    05-30-15 08:49 PM
    I tried the lucky patcher thing with the only version of snapchat as a bar file that my q5 would actually open. Sadly, it said i needed google play services and so I tried this and changed the app but it wouldn't install, any suggestions?
    05-31-15 01:00 AM
    I tried the lucky patcher thing with the only version of snapchat as a bar file that my q5 would actually open. Sadly, it said i needed google play services and so I tried this and changed the app but it wouldn't install, any suggestions?
    Have you do a search yet? This question has been answered over 1000 times. Snapchat won't work, no matter how hard you try

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.680
    05-31-15 01:15 AM
    Sorry bud, Snapchat is dead in the water as of right now, with and without patching in all versions. Try out Casper.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 10:33 PM
    Anyone had success with Gett taxi app? Lucky patchers tells me there is "nothing to patch", but the app complains about google services and does not start.
    06-05-15 06:09 AM
    Anyone had success with Gett taxi app? Lucky patchers tells me there is "nothing to patch", but the app complains about google services and does not start.
    Have you tried the desktop patcher? It's more powerful than Lucky Patcher and you might have more success.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    06-05-15 06:40 AM
    Nope, it did not work for me:
    I: Using Apktool 2.0.0-Beta9 on com.gettaxi.android.apk
    I: Loading resource table...
    Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: Could not decode arsc file
    at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.decode(ARSCD ecoder.java:54)
    at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.getResPackages FromApk(AndrolibResources.java:604)
    06-05-15 12:48 PM
    Dear Cobalt, your app is so fantastic, I wanted to donate and even registered at CrackBerry just to do that. I just wanted to use the apps on a BB that I already had purchased. Kudos pardner. Awesome!
    06-06-15 12:06 PM
    Anyone please send me a link to download lucky patcher.
    My phone is BlackBerry Z10 runs on 10.3.1.1779

Posted via CB10
    06-07-15 11:06 AM
    Anyone please send me a link to download lucky patcher.
    My phone is BlackBerry Z10 runs on 10.3.1.1779

Posted via CB10
    First post...

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.798
    06-07-15 11:45 AM
    I noticed that lucky patcher will get rid of advertisements, but once Google play services is installed, they re-appear.

Am I doing something wrong?

Also what's the difference between lucky patcher v. 4.4.7 and the newer one?

Q10 on 10.3.2.798
    06-09-15 10:15 AM
    I noticed that lucky patcher will get rid of advertisements, but once Google play services is installed, they re-appear.

Am I doing something wrong?

Also what's the difference between lucky patcher v. 4.4.7 and the newer one?

Q10 on 10.3.2.798
    Patch the Google Play Services itself.

The differences is that the new version has better graphics

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.798
    06-09-15 10:41 AM
    Hi, Excellent job Cobalt!

So if I got this correct...I will need to install both files in OP? They both look like the same, hence the question. -> EDIT: Installed second one

Does anyone know if the following apps will work (I tried search function and most didn't come up):
    Facebook Pages Manager
    Google Analytics
    Google My Business
    Here Maps
    Snapchat (heard this will not work!)
    PayPal (I know this one works)

If anyone knows if these work/can test it out, or recommend alternatives it would be much appreciated. Of course, Cobalt, if you can get them to work I wouldn't mind sending some money your way These apps are crucial to our business and we would love to use the BlackBerry Z30!

EDIT: I keep getting "unable to install this app" and I am running the latest OS on a Z30. 10.3
    Last edited by SaugaGamers; 06-10-15 at 01:47 AM.
    06-09-15 06:02 PM
    it did not work and i still cant get the goole play services
    06-11-15 10:35 AM
    it did not work and i still cant get the goole play services
    Honestly, to end your continued frustration..just give up. I spent days on downloading, patching, and installing...all was for nothing. Trying to get google-dependent apps on our BBs is a pain..its like having a puzzle sitting in front of you, with missing pieces and some pieces are not the right shape. You might get most of the puzzle together, but there will be gaps and pieces that just don't work right. All is just a waste of time until we have all the correct pieces!

Posted on my New BlackBerry Classic
    almosthumanfx likes this.
    06-11-15 11:36 AM
    Hi, Excellent job Cobalt!

So if I got this correct...I will need to install both files in OP? They both look like the same, hence the question. -> EDIT: Installed second one

Does anyone know if the following apps will work (I tried search function and most didn't come up):
    Facebook Pages Manager
    Google Analytics
    Google My Business
    Here Maps
    Snapchat (heard this will not work!)
    PayPal (I know this one works)

If anyone knows if these work/can test it out, or recommend alternatives it would be much appreciated. Of course, Cobalt, if you can get them to work I wouldn't mind sending some money your way These apps are crucial to our business and we would love to use the BlackBerry Z30!

EDIT: I keep getting "unable to install this app" and I am running the latest OS on a Z30. 10.3
    Based on my usage:

Facebook Page Manager: works without the need to patch, it works on my Z30 that is running 10.3.2 and my Z10 running 10.3.

Google Analytic: I haven't gotten to work, even with the patching. But I highly recommend another app called gAnalytic in the play store that I personal think is better. This app doesn't need any patching but requires you to have Cobalt Google login, Google ID, and play store installed.

Google My Business works, needs the latest Google services patched by Cobalt found in his landing page, but you will also need to install a patched Google plus to log into the My business app (the latest version found in the play store can be patched with Cobalt lucky patcher)

I also have a business and use those apps on my Z30

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by spiculated; 06-11-15 at 12:40 PM.
    Paul Palik likes this.
    06-11-15 12:18 PM
    Based on my usage:

Facebook Page Manager: works without the need to patch, it works on my Z30 that is running 10.3.2 and my Z10 running 10.3.

Google Analytic: I haven't gotten to work, even with the patching. But I highly recommend another app called gAnalytic in the play store that I personal think is better. This app doesn't need any patching but requires you to have Cobalt Google login, Google ID, and play store installed.

Google My Business works, needs the latest Google services patched by Cobalt found in his landing page, but you will also need to install a patched Google plus to log into the My business app (the latest version found in the play store can be patched with Cobalt lucky patcher)

I also have a business and use those apps on my Z30

Posted via CB10
    Hi, thanks a lot for your response! It's much appreciated!

I downloaded gAnalytic and it didn't prompt me for Google Play Services so it looks like it will work

Facebook Page Manager wasn't loading for me at all before (white screen). Re-installed and it works, thanks a lot!

Google My Business: I tried using Lucky Patcher on a bunch of apps but kept getting "unable to install this app" and I am running the latest OS on a Z30. 10.3. Any assistance here would be appreciated. Also couldn't get PayPal and Uber to work while using the patch! Same error.

Also, notifications for Instagram don't show up in the hub, any fix to that?

Thanks again spiculated.
    Last edited by SaugaGamers; 06-13-15 at 07:19 PM.
    06-13-15 06:59 PM
    Hi, thanks a lot for your response! It's much appreciated!

I downloaded gAnalytic and it didn't prompt me for Google Play Services so it looks like it will work

Facebook Page Manager wasn't loading for me at all before (white screen). Re-installed and it works, thanks a lot!

Google My Business: I tried using Lucky Patcher on a bunch of apps but kept getting "unable to install this app" and I am running the latest OS on a Z30. 10.3. Any assistance here would be appreciated. Also couldn't get PayPal and Uber to work while using the patch! Same error.

Also, notifications for Instagram don't show up in the hub, any fix to that?

Thanks again spiculated.
    Google My Business needs to have a patched Google + app installed, as it needs Google + to log into all Google made apps. If you haven't done so, download latest Cobalt patched Google Services apk. Patch Google + app, install it before attempting to get Google My Business to work. Let me know if that works for you.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-15 08:48 PM
    Hi Guys

Here is the method how to patch Google Play services dependencies directly on your Blackberry device using Lucky Patcher from ChelpuS. No Desktop PC or Mac is needed for this procedure.

Features
    - Remove signature verification that causes error "Google Play is not supported on your device"
    - Support for Google Maps API v2 (provided by pre-patched Google Play services)

Please note that Lucky Patcher has the following limitations compared to GMaps Patcher:
    - It cannot replace OpenStreetMaps with Google Maps
    - It cannot patch Google Play services apk (com.google.android.gms)

If you need those features, you should use GMaps Patcher for Windows instead:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...rvices-914930/

Blackberry OS requirements
    Your device must have Blackberry OS 10.3 or the latest version of 10.2.1 installed (thanks to Sally Mack for testing on 10.2.1).

Files
    Download and install these files on your Blackberry device before proceeding.

Lucky Patcher 5.4.3 by ChelpuS (includes Google Play services patch by cobalt) MEGA UPDATED 26.01.15
    Lucky Patcher 5.4.3 by ChelpuS (includes Google Play services patch by cobalt) BitCasa UPDATED 26.01.15

DO NOT AUTOUPDATE LUCKY PATCHER AS UNPATCHED VERSIONS DO NOT WORK ON BLACKBERRY DEVICES.
    You can turn of the autoupdate feature in settings.

Patching procedure
    1. Run Lucky Patcher
    2. On main screen, choose Rebuild & Install
    3. Find the file you want to patch
    4. Tap on filename and select Rebuild
    5. Choose Apk without License Verification
    6. Unselect Auto Mode
    7. Select Remove Dependencies

After patching completed, you can find the patched apk file on your device (not SD-Card!). Look for folder misc/android/luckypatcher/modified. Install the patched APK file and you are ready to go.

Important: Uninstall any unpatched version of the app from your device before attempting to install the patched version.

Good Luck!

If you appreciate my work:

Attachment 286342

Attachment 286112Attachment 286113Attachment 286114Attachment 286307Attachment 286308
    Can you attach the patched Snapchat file anywhere?
    06-14-15 09:27 AM
    Games usually have deeper integration of Google play services, hence why you are unable to patch it properly.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z30
    Having apps dependent on Google is absolutely ridiculous. Not only does it Suck your Battery it also slows down your phone. It runs awful on my Galaxy S5. Well Android is already a flawed OS, runs like crap. I use my Z30 A LOT more. And have Google Play Services running fine with LP installed.
    06-14-15 02:03 PM
1,367 ... 3940414243 ...