I still can't download any of his files. When I go to bitcasa I can't click anything and if I click their logo in the top left corner it wants me to make an account even after I do I still can't download it. This is very frustrating

| bER1Nry | on the |  Q10 |
    Read my post a few posts up.
    03-31-15 12:09 PM
    Read my post a few posts up.
    Hey I read it, and this is all I can see

How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-img_20150331_131445.png

There is nothing like you describe, maybe I'm missing it but please try to explain it to me in more detail. It would be greatly appreciated

03-31-15 12:25 PM
    Maybe the view you have is different because you're logged in. Log out then click the link. Should see something like this:

How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-img_20150331_150259.png
    03-31-15 02:04 PM
    Maybe the view you have is different because you're logged in. Log out then click the link. Should see something like this:
    Thanks for responding Sally, and even logged out all I see is this.

How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-img_20150331_160054.png

I don't understand, I'm on the Q10 it's still a BlackBerry phone why wouldn't I see what you are seeing...

03-31-15 03:02 PM
    It's the way the site is designed. For whatever reason it chooses to cut off the top when screen is specific dimensions/size. Easy solution would be to download from pc.
    03-31-15 07:21 PM
    It's the way the site is designed. For whatever reason it chooses to cut off the top when screen is specific dimensions/size. Easy solution would be to download from pc.
    Okay, so I could do the same process and just put the files on my phone, download it and bamn I'm golden?

03-31-15 08:52 PM
    Depends what you mean by "golden". Downloading the files to your pc and copying them to your phone gets around the issue you had with downloading from bitcasa from your device. From there you can open the file on your device using file manager to install it. That gets you a patched version of Google play services installed.

But if your overall objective is to get a specific android app (that requires Google play services) to work on your device, then you will also need to patch said apk using the tools and instructions cobalt provides in the first post. And yes, if you follow his instructions, but use your pc to download the files (and copy to your phone), it will work all the same.
    bER1Nry likes this.
    03-31-15 11:34 PM
    Depends what you mean by "golden". Downloading the files to your pc and copying them to your phone gets around the issue you had with downloading from bitcasa from your device. From there you can open the file on your device using file manager to install it. That gets you a patched version of Google play services installed.

But if your overall objective is to get a specific android app (that requires Google play services) to work on your device, then you will also need to patch said apk using the tools and instructions cobalt provides in the first post. And yes, if you follow his instructions, but use your pc to download the files (and copy to your phone), it will work all the same.
    Stay Gold Ponyboy Stay Gold.

Thanks for the help

04-01-15 10:13 AM
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-img_20150407_181231.png
    It's showing " Unable to Install this app "
    What is the solution for this?
    Please help me..

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 07:45 AM
    Even after downloading Lucky Patcher app by Chelpus (including Google Play Service patched by Cobalt232) V.5.4.3, while installing getting the problem as i shown the picture above..
    What to do now?

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 08:07 AM
    Lucky Patcher v5.5.5 will not install, please fix
    04-07-15 12:12 PM

How do I download apk files from my device to my PC?

Then, I presume I can use the Gmaps Patcher?

Then how do I upload patched file back?
    04-08-15 03:12 PM
    How do I download apk files from my device to my PC?

Then, I presume I can use the Gmaps Patcher?

Then how do I upload patched file back?
    It's just a file transfer like you would perform on any other flash memory device.
    04-08-15 03:32 PM
    It's just a file transfer like you would perform on any other flash memory device.
    I would have thought that, but when I plug in my device, I and go to the GMaps Patcher, and I push browse, I can see my device lisyted on the left, but when I click on it, no files appear...nothing appears?
    04-08-15 03:35 PM
    I would have thought that, but when I plug in my device, I and go to the GMaps Patcher, and I push browse, I can see my device lisyted on the left, but when I click on it, no files appear...nothing appears?
    Again, you need to have the apk files already downloaded for them to appear. You need to get them from a source first. Google Play, Snap, or another location.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    04-08-15 03:48 PM
    Again, you need to have the apk files already downloaded for them to appear. You need to get them from a source first. Google Play, Snap, or another location.

Latest Snap won't save APKs to your phone. Google Play Store will.
    Last edited by Smokeaire; 04-09-15 at 04:46 AM.
    jzajac likes this.
    04-08-15 04:27 PM
    Snapchat latest version doesn't throw any errors anymore but it just won't stop loading when you try to login
    04-12-15 02:09 PM
    Latest Snap won't save APKs to your phone. Google Play Store will.
    I always forget that since I stopped using Snap and moved to the Play Store full time.

04-12-15 05:54 PM
    Has anyone come up with a solution for "unfortunately, google play services stopped working"?

Posted via CB10
    04-17-15 09:53 AM
    @OP. Saved a lot of members time and frustrations with Android apps. Especially me. For all that you've done and continue to do.......Thank You!
    04-17-15 12:02 PM
    Can I use this method to link my coc account???
    04-18-15 06:35 AM
    Hmmm.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-15 07:16 AM
    Hmmm.

Posted via CB10
    Things that make you go...

04-18-15 07:57 AM
    Just got uber on my BB Classic. Cobalt you are worth your weight in gold ! Just made you a donation. Keep up the good work and all power to your arm - You + John Chen could save Blackberry !!
    04-21-15 07:19 AM
    Still Not Able To Install After The Successful Patching. Error saying unable to install the app.
    04-23-15 03:31 PM
1,367 ... 3738394041 ...