Well the app says there is no GPS when it launches and I can't use it whatsoever to try to buy the unlocks. If I use an android phone to download the app, buy the unlocks, then download and patch the app on my Passport, would that work?

Edit: using the same Google account.

Posted via CB10
    I can't guarantee it'll work for you, but I've done this in the past, and it worked.
    03-14-15 03:14 PM
    Thanks so much man! The old version just runs fine. It just needed the maps patching. The new one just poofs, patched or unpatched.
    I tried every setting u could think of to patch it.
    All it shows is the runtime screen for about five seconds and then it's gone.

Oh, I forgot something : The first time I launched it, it asked for a password creation. But not the one that you use with the login name usually. It showed a bar indicator that shows the strength of the password.
    I went through the setup and logged in with the usual credentials, and then the app hung up.
    So I closed it, and reopened, but now I won't even get there anymore.
    I have another banking app that works similar.
    You just enter a pass code and it logs you in.
    It's like an app password or something.

Posted via CB10
    I had a deeper look into that app. I'm sorry that I must say that I could not find out why this app doesn't work. It's as you decribed in your post. The apps starts up, shows an activity window and then just passes away without any obvious reason. There is nothing in the logs. As the app is scrambled with ProGuard, it's very dificult to follow the code and to understand what it does.

It doens't look good and I fear it can't be fixed. SORRY!
    03-15-15 01:51 PM
    I had a deeper look into that app. I'm sorry that I must say that I could not find out why this app doesn't work. It's as you decribed in your post. The apps starts up, shows an activity window and then just passes away without any obvious reason. There is nothing in the logs. As the app is scrambled with ProGuard, it's very dificult to follow the code and to understand what it does.

It doens't look good and I fear it can't be fixed. SORRY!
    I appreciate the effort friend!
    I just stick with the old version. I saw a feedback of one user for the app on Google Play on 03/15, and he said the app won't start on his Galaxy Tab 10 V3. This must be for Lollipop Android only.
    At least I know it's not my phone.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 04:30 PM
    That banking app says that it requires Android version 2.2.
    I installed it on my son's Galaxy S3 Mini and it works just fine.
    There is no telling what's going on, why this doesn't run on a BB.
    It must be some security hole that a BlackBerry won't allow. That is what I'm thinking.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 09:10 PM
    Anybody got Inbox by Gmail working on Z10. I tried using LuckyPatcher to remove dependecies. I have gsf installed on my device.
    Can somebody help.
    03-18-15 08:36 PM
    You need Google Account Manager to be installed as well.
    03-19-15 05:31 AM
    Lucky patcher works for me but seems to be a hit or miss sometimes. Trying to rebuild YouTube and it just hangs.
    03-19-15 01:00 PM
    as per your instruction i have downloaded and installed Google Play Services 6.6.03 (per-patched by cobalt) UPDATED 26.01.15, but now it showing Unfortunately, Google play service has stopped....
    pls can you help me in fixing this issue...........my email id is [email protected]
    03-21-15 01:26 AM
    Hi Guys

Here is the method how to patch Google Play services dependencies directly on your Blackberry device using Lucky Patcher from ChelpuS. No Desktop PC or Mac is needed for this procedure.

Features
    - Remove signature verification that causes error "Google Play is not supported on your device"
    - Support for Google Maps API v2 (provided by pre-patched Google Play services)

Please note that Lucky Patcher has the following limitations compared to GMaps Patcher:
    - It cannot replace OpenStreetMaps with Google Maps
    - It cannot patch Google Play services apk (com.google.android.gms)

If you need those features, you should use GMaps Patcher for Windows instead:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...rvices-914930/

Blackberry OS requirements
    Your device must have Blackberry OS 10.3 or the latest version of 10.2.1 installed (thanks to Sally Mack for testing on 10.2.1).

Files
    Download and install these files on your Blackberry device before proceeding.

If you are running OS 10.2.1 (important: Don't autoupdate to version 4.4.5 after installation)
    Lucky Patcher 4.4.4 by ChelpuS (includes Google Play services patch by cobalt)
    Mirror
    Mirror

If you are running OS 10.3:
    Lucky Patcher 5.4.3 by ChelpuS (includes Google Play services patch by cobalt) MEGA UPDATED 26.01.15
    Lucky Patcher 5.4.3 by ChelpuS (includes Google Play services patch by cobalt) BitCasa UPDATED 26.01.15

DO NOT AUTOUPDATE LUCKY PATCHER AS UNPATCHED VERSIONS DO NOT WORK ON BLACKBERRY DEVICES.
    You can turn of the autoupdate feature in settings.

Google Play Services for OS 10.2.1 and OS 10.3:
    Googe Play Services 6.6.03 (pre-patched by cobalt) UPDATED 26.01.15

Patching procedure
    1. Run Lucky Patcher
    2. On main screen, choose Rebuild & Install
    3. Find the file you want to patch
    4. Tap on filename and select Rebuild
    5. Choose Apk without License Verification
    6. Unselect Auto Mode
    7. Select Remove Dependencies

After patching completed, you can find the patched apk file on your device (not SD-Card!). Look for folder misc/android/luckypatcher/modified. Install the patched APK file and you are ready to go.

Important: Uninstall any unpatched version of the app from your device before attempting to install the patched version.

Good Luck!

If you appreciate my work:

Attachment 286342

Attachment 286112Attachment 286113Attachment 286114Attachment 286307Attachment 286308
    Which version of lucky patcher is this, I tried installing v5.5.2 "app cannot be installed "error is showing

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 10:43 PM
    You probably should have read the first post.
    03-22-15 11:27 PM
    Sally I couldn't understand what that meant and what I'm supposed to do. Need guidance.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 02:15 AM
    What Sally is saying is that you should have read the first post before installing lucky patcher. And that you can only install my patched version of lucky patcher.
    03-23-15 02:06 PM
    Hello, when i use Lucky Patcher the battery draining, the Google Play Services starts, the Passport is warm: the only way is a reboot.
    Sometimes if i open an android app, as Paypal, the Google Play Services starts and the battery draining, just when i go to stop GPS app from Ghost Commander.
    It is normal?
    03-24-15 04:52 PM
    Sally I couldn't understand what that meant and what I'm supposed to do. Need guidance.

Posted via CB10
    I see you're using the CB10 app. To be able to read the first post you need to open it in the browser (or the android version of the cb app).
    03-25-15 07:15 AM
    i tried for snapchat

not worked
    03-26-15 09:28 PM
    I'm also having a hard time with Snapchat, I was able to make it work 3 weeks ago but now when I try to log in it gives me a log in error message.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 11:33 PM
    Fantastic, MapMyHike and Street Food now work, thanks for your great efforts
    The only thing is I keep getting message that Google Play Services have stopped working but the apps still work.
    Thanks again
    03-27-15 12:02 PM
    I'm also having a hard time with Snapchat, I was able to make it work 3 weeks ago but now when I try to log in it gives me a log in error message.

Posted via CB10
    Yup, latest release is still throwing errors even after patching. No known solution to this.
    03-27-15 12:43 PM
    All the links you posted have died, they are forbidden and no longer available
    03-29-15 05:44 PM
    Okay. I don't understand when I go to bitcast site I see a file and a file name but I can't download it there is no link. What is going on?
    03-29-15 05:52 PM
    So I guess they're not all down, are they?

Tap the cloud icon with the arrow in the top right corner to download the file.
    bER1Nry likes this.
    03-30-15 02:45 AM
    Okay. I don't understand when I go to bitcast site I see a file and a file name but I can't download it there is no link. What is going on?
    It seems you can't download on your phone. You need to use your PC to download.
    03-30-15 07:33 AM
    It seems you can't download on your phone. You need to use your PC to download.
    nope, downloaded on my phone without issue
    bER1Nry likes this.
    03-30-15 10:23 AM
    I still can't download any of his files. When I go to bitcasa I can't click anything and if I click their logo in the top left corner it wants me to make an account even after I do I still can't download it. This is very frustrating

| bER1Nry | on the |  Q10 |
    03-31-15 11:37 AM
    nope, downloaded on my phone without issue
    I just downloaded it to my Passport while sitting in my car over lte. I'm even using Tapatalk.

Posted using my BlackBerry Passport.
    03-31-15 11:52 AM
1,367 ... 3637383940 ...