Is this new version just for 10.3?

Edit: never mind. LOL

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 10:00 AM
    Is it possible to completely remove google adds from android apps using lucky patcher?

Also what additions are in the new version of lucky patcher

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 06:59 PM
    Got Zillow to work. Can't believe I never thought of using this.
    01-27-15 08:54 PM
    Is it possible to completely remove google adds from android apps using lucky patcher?

Also what additions are in the new version of lucky patcher

Posted via CB10
    Results may vary, but in general removing ads works quite well. Please check the Chelpus website for the changelog.
    01-28-15 01:21 AM
    hi

The updated Googe Play Services 6.6.03 (pre-patched by cobalt) UPDATED 26.01.15 : BETA or Stable, please?
    Something to be changed with the 10.3.1 official in couple of days?

last ones:
    Download Google Play services 5.0.89 (stable)
    Download Google Play services 6.1.0.5 (beta)

Thank you
    01-28-15 04:55 PM
    Hi,

Is there any chance to get Android Wear working ?

Thanks
    01-29-15 10:24 AM
    Hi Guys

Here is the method how to patch Google Play services dependencies directly on your Blackberry device using Lucky Patcher from ChelpuS. No Desktop PC or Mac is needed for this procedure.

Features
    - Remove signature verification that causes error "Google Play is not supported on your device"
    - Support for Google Maps API v2 (provided by pre-patched Google Play services)

Please note that Lucky Patcher has the following limitations compared to GMaps Patcher:
    - It cannot replace OpenStreetMaps with Google Maps
    - It cannot patch Google Play services apk (com.google.android.gms)

If you need those features, you should use GMaps Patcher for Windows instead:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...rvices-914930/

Blackberry OS requirements
    Your device must have Blackberry OS 10.3 or the latest version of 10.2.1 installed (thanks to Sally Mack for testing on 10.2.1).

Files
    Download and install these files on your Blackberry device before proceeding.

If you are running OS 10.2.1 (important: Don't autoupdate to version 4.4.5 after installation)
    Lucky Patcher 4.4.4 by ChelpuS (includes Google Play services patch by cobalt)
    Mirror
    Mirror

If you are running OS 10.3:
    Lucky Patcher 5.4.3 by ChelpuS (includes Google Play services patch by cobalt) MEGA UPDATED 26.01.15
    Lucky Patcher 5.4.3 by ChelpuS (includes Google Play services patch by cobalt) BitCasa UPDATED 26.01.15

DO NOT AUTOUPDATE LUCKY PATCHER AS UNPATCHED VERSIONS DO NOT WORK ON BLACKBERRY DEVICES.
    You can turn of the autoupdate feature in settings.

Google Play Services for OS 10.2.1 and OS 10.3:
    Googe Play Services 6.6.03 (pre-patched by cobalt) UPDATED 26.01.15

Patching procedure
    1. Run Lucky Patcher
    2. On main screen, choose Rebuild & Install
    3. Find the file you want to patch
    4. Tap on filename and select Rebuild
    5. Choose Apk without License Verification
    6. Unselect Auto Mode
    7. Select Remove Dependencies

After patching completed, you can find the patched apk file on your device (not SD-Card!). Look for folder misc/android/luckypatcher/modified. Install the patched APK file and you are ready to go.

Important: Uninstall any unpatched version of the app from your device before attempting to install the patched version.

Good Luck!

If you appreciate my work:

Attachment 286342

Attachment 286112Attachment 286113Attachment 286114Attachment 286307Attachment 286308
    thanks brother ....sweeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttt work
    01-29-15 01:38 PM
    Thanks for posting this. It has worked great for removing Android app permissions that I hate.
    01-29-15 06:37 PM
    My android store not responding on my RCA Tablet, I recently was messing around with Lucky Patcher and I patched The Google Play store and now its not working
    01-31-15 02:57 PM
    Hello Cobalt232!
    Only a question: after i patch the app with Lucky Patcher, i can transfer the patched apk file from the device to the external microsd memory and then install the patched app?
    Or the patched apk file have to stay on device?
    Thanks for your great job!!!
    01-31-15 04:17 PM
    You can transfer the patched apk anywhere you want.
    VITOS72 likes this.
    01-31-15 05:14 PM
    You can transfer the patched apk anywhere you want.
    May I ask you if you could somehow get Android Wear to work?

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 09:19 PM
    So patched Google Voice but it doesn't work when it says it can't verify my phone number. Plus the patched Gmail app crashes. What do I need to do to get these to work ? I'm using the leak of 10.3.1 .
    02-01-15 10:02 AM
    So patched Google Voice but it doesn't work once it says that it can't verify my phone number. Also patched Gmail but it crashes and doesn't work. I'm using leak 10.3.1 so what do I need to do in order to get these working correctly?
    02-01-15 10:05 AM
    So patched Google Voice but it doesn't work when it says it can't verify my phone number. Plus the patched Gmail app crashes. What do I need to do to get these to work ? I'm using the leak of 10.3.1 .
    Check out cobalt's Google apps landing page thread for gsf v3 apk. Install that and Gmail will work. As for Google voice, that simply doesn't work regardless of patching.
    02-01-15 12:18 PM
    I can't seem to get the patcher to work properly for snapchat. Before it would allow you to eventually just tap the screen and log in. But now you can't even press the log in button. Maybe it's just the new version of snapchat? But it was working for me yesterday prior to patching.. so idk
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-img_20150201_133541.png

Posted via CB10
    02-01-15 12:37 PM
    I can't seem to get the patcher to work properly for snapchat. Before it would allow you to eventually just tap the screen and log in. But now you can't even press the log in button. Maybe it's just the new version of snapchat? But it was working for me yesterday prior to patching.. so idk
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150201_133541.png 
Views:	2699 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	331183

Posted via CB10
    I patched Snapchat yesterday but it said that login failed and referred me to a Snapchat URL with reasons that it may have failed.
    02-01-15 12:48 PM
    Check out cobalt's Google apps landing page thread for gsf v3 apk. Install that and Gmail will work. As for Google voice, that simply doesn't work regardless of patching.
    Is that a Newer version for gsf? I already have a version installed. ..
    02-01-15 04:34 PM
    I patched Snapchat yesterday but it said that login failed and referred me to a Snapchat URL with reasons that it may have failed.
    I had the exact same problem with the latest version of Snapchat 9.0.2.0, but when I patched and installed version 8.1.1 everything works but you have to set the app window to rectangular or the pictures you take are blacked out. Also, there was nothing wrong with my login account. I logged in on the snapchat website plus as soon as the patched 8.1.1 was installed I was able to login with no error. It appears the error is with the patched verson of 9.0.2.0. Maybe the new version is checking something that is removed with the patch. Just for fun when I had the patched 9.0.2.0 installed, I tried the option to sign up. I was able to create a new account and it even sent a text verification code to my BB. The only problem then was that all snaps failed to send.
    02-02-15 08:29 AM
    I had the exact same problem with the latest version of Snapchat 9.0.2.0, but when I patched and installed version 8.1.1 everything works but you have to set the app window to rectangular or the pictures you take are blacked out. Also, there was nothing wrong with my login account. I logged in on the snapchat website plus as soon as the patched 8.1.1 was installed I was able to login with no error. It appears the error is with the patched verson of 9.0.2.0. Maybe the new version is checking something that is removed with the patch. Just for fun when I had the patched 9.0.2.0 installed, I tried the option to sign up. I was able to create a new account and it even sent a text verification code to my BB. The only problem then was that all snaps failed to send.
    Are you guys on 10.3.1.2072?

Posted via CB10
    02-02-15 07:02 PM
    Yes I am on 2072.
    02-02-15 08:02 PM
    Yes I am on 2072.
    Snap10 was not working for me on the leaked 2072, nor was the Snapchat apk working.

However, I had tried both on 10.30.1418 few hours before and they were working. I guess that's where the issue comes from since I had the same exact error on 2072 as you

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 09:48 AM
    This new version of Lucky Patcher patches better than Gmaps Patcher.
    For example I patched the latest YouTube app with it. Aside from. 401 Network error briefly popping up, everything works, less the login of course. Gmaps Patcher won't do it.
    Another app is Walmart. It now finds my location. Patched with Gmaps Patcher it won't.
    Next example is Weatherbug. When using the latest Google Play Services, the radar now animates. Patched with Gmaps Patcher the radar won't animate, unless using 5.0.89 Google Play Services.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 02:29 PM
    Does anyone use "Screen Time Remote" by Screen Time Labs?
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ntime.rc&hl=en
    (remote app, to keep tabs on children's tablet use)

Anyone had success in patching this, or is this something that can't be patched anyway?

Non-patched, it does not seem to know I have a Google account signed in. If I try patching it, to remove Play Dependencies, then it seems like it tries to work, but then I get a 403 error, on my GMail email. It requires a Google account logged in, to function.

(I already have the Google Play store working, on my z10)
    02-09-15 08:28 AM
    I followed all your steps here, and got Google Play Services to download, however when it's open and running I get a notification "Unknown issue with Google Play Services." I'm pretty sure that in my previous attempts to download Google Play Services I didn't install an unpatched version of the app, but how can I be certain? Also, how do I know if this is working? Sorry... I'm new to Blackberry.
    02-09-15 12:43 PM
1,367 ... 3233343536 ...