Choose a folder within that folder, or make one if you can.
    12-05-14 08:08 AM
    What??? I don't understand sorry

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 08:14 AM
    I have an another android folder in misc..... I don't understand.....

Can somebody show some pics of ur file manager... pls need help
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-img_20141205_194706.png

It has a lot of files.... I remember I messed up once with ghost commander.... pls help sally mack and others

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 08:20 AM
    Google play sevirso

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 11:38 AM
    Does somebody knows how to remove ads? It's an Android app
    Thanks in advance
    12-06-14 12:52 PM
    I have an another android folder in misc..... I don't understand.....

Can somebody show some pics of ur file manager... pls need help
    Copy and paste apk you want to patch in the path you see below. I just tested, and I have access to do so, so you should be able to as well.

How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-img_20141206_144631.png
    12-06-14 01:47 PM
    Ok so I used Lucky Patcher once more, and installed Google Drive again but I keep getting "Google Drive has stopped" and then when I try to log in it says, "Communication error to the server. Please try again later." Am I doing something wrong? I followed all the directions for LP. I like Google Drive, and I Want to use it.
    12-06-14 05:31 PM
    Ok so I used Lucky Patcher once more, and installed Google Drive again but I keep getting "Google Drive has stopped" and then when I try to log in it says, "Communication error to the server. Please try again later." Am I doing something wrong? I followed all the directions for LP. I like Google Drive, and I Want to use it.
    What os are you on and which of cobalt's apks have you installed? Google drive has specific requirements to get it to work.
    12-06-14 05:36 PM
    What os are you on and which of cobalt's apks have you installed? Google drive has specific requirements to get it to work.
    Hey Sally,
    the leak .1154 Passport, and 4.4.7 .apk file
    Lucky Patcher 4.4.7 by ChelpuS (includes Google Play services patch by cobalt)
    12-06-14 05:55 PM
    Lucky patcher doesn't include Google play services. That's a separate apk, so I'm not sure if you actually have it.

You'll also need:
    Cobalt's Google play services 6.1 beta
    cobalt's android id 1.1
    Cobalt's Google services framework v3
    Cobalt's Google login services

All of.these are available in cobalt's thread entitled "cobalt's official Google apps landing page". The gsf v3 apk is on page 19, and I believe the rest are in the first post.
    12-06-14 06:42 PM
    Geeez! See his instructions are not clear enough at saying install all of these. He just displays links as if he let's people Choose what they want to download. If all links need to be downloaded he has to make it known.
    12-06-14 07:19 PM
    Geeez! See his instructions are not clear enough at saying install all of these. He just displays links as if he let's people Choose what they want to download. If all links need to be downloaded he has to make it known.
    It is kind of up to the user to pick what they want though. Certain combinations are needed to make some apps work but they may have a negative effect on other apps. Throughout the thread there (and the lucky patcher and gmaps patcher thread) the various combinations have been posted learned through trial and error making it a tiny bit easier for you now. Though if it makes you feel better I think that only Google Maps is the one that's most affected. Other than that I think most things play nicely together. I defer to Sally Mack and Cobalt though, in my eyes they're the Google gurus for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 07:51 PM
    ^^^+1 this is pretty much exactly what I was going to say.
    12-06-14 07:57 PM
    Let's be clear here... we're hacking the android runtime wherever we can find a permission that we can squeeze by, and often force feeding just barely enough of whichever dependencies it needs to work. It's a small miracle cobalt has even gotten this far. There is no magic bullet for every app, and things are constantly changing.
    BigBadWulf, jzajac, Furell and 4 others like this.
    12-06-14 08:25 PM
    I'm seriously confused......

I'm doing a backup, are all my paid apps remains with it or should I purchase and can we get the apps and games which I had during backup and while doing restore.....

BECUZ IM DOING A SECURITY WIPE......

My file manager is totally messed up do u have any steps stop solve it... pics are given in the previous page thanks.....

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 09:30 PM
    I'm seriously confused......

I'm doing a backup, are all my paid apps remains with it or should I purchase and can we get the apps and games which I had during backup and while doing restore.....

BECUZ IM DOING A SECURITY WIPE......

My file manager is totally messed up do u have any steps stop solve it... pics are given in the previous page thanks.....

Posted via CB10
    If you have paid for apps from Google Play, you will still be able to download them even after security wiping your device. That purchase is linked to your account email and not locked to a specific device. Those apps you can just download again through Snap, they are unlocked for you for the life of your email account once you pay for them.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 10:33 PM
    Haha lol... I'm asking from BlackBerry world

Posted via CB10
    12-07-14 12:19 AM
    Haha lol... I'm asking from BlackBerry world

Posted via CB10
    Even easier, same answer. Just replace Snap with BlackBerry World and the answer is exactly the same. Purchases are locked to your BBID, not necessarily your device.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-14 12:38 AM
    OK thx.......

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 06:10 AM
    Hi guys.
    I just bought a Blackberry Passport last week.
    I wanted to download Lucky Patcher but none of the links in the first page walk and I'm a little bit confused.

For many apps that I downloaded, I can't fully use them because "This app won't run without Google Play services, which are missing from your phone".
    Can you guys tell me where I can find links to DL Lucky Patcher ? Thanks .
    12-09-14 05:10 PM
    Hi guys.
    I just bought a Blackberry Passport last week.
    I wanted to download Lucky Patcher but none of the links in the first page walk and I'm a little bit confused.

For many apps that I downloaded, I can't fully use them because "This app won't run without Google Play services, which are missing from your phone".
    Can you guys tell me where I can find links to DL Lucky Patcher ? Thanks .
    The mega link works... If downloading from your phone, you'll need the mega app (BlackBerry world) to download from mega.
    12-09-14 05:38 PM
    I even had that problem.... click open in browser and copy the link in that page....
    And then enter it into your browser... and the link comes up!

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 08:46 PM
    Hi everyone, i've a great problem with lucky patcher.
    I made an error, after installation i update it! After this, app disappeared from start screen, i try to install again but it says that's is impossible, and doesn't start.

How i can solve?
    12-20-14 04:00 AM
    Hi everyone, i've a great problem with lucky patcher.
    I made an error, after installation i update it! After this, app disappeared from start screen, i try to install again but it says that's is impossible, and doesn't start.

How i can solve?
    Search for my Sideload! Thread here in CrackBerry. Follow the steps but instead of installing a Bar file, hit Ctrl+F when you're on the page with your apps. search for lp and delete it trough that
    12-21-14 01:53 PM
    Hi guys

Any one patched flightradar24 pro!!! 10.2.1
    Last edited by hhabibii; 12-23-14 at 10:30 AM.
    12-23-14 10:14 AM
1,367 ... 2930313233 ...