I'm having the same error "cannot install this all"
    It happened after I got the "there's an update " notification when I opened lucky patcher. I tried to update, after the app downloaded I tapped "update" and that's it, I was never able to install app
    I wanted to keep playing with this apk because there are many games I want to be able to download on my passport

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 11:51 PM
    That's why I wrote in first post that you should NOT update. Try to remove Lucky patcher with some Tools, if this fails reload OS.
    11-11-14 11:57 PM
    That's why I wrote in first post that you should NOT update. Try to remove Lucky patcher with some Tools, if this fails reload OS.
    I've been having the same issue with lucky patcher.
    I think I have once tried to install lucky patcher found when i googled for it, and was unsuccessful.
    Then I tried installing your version and got the same "unable to install'. All this happened when I first got Passport and didnt know anything about what lucky patcher is etc. (I still dont really know, although I think I know that it can remove google dependencies right on the device, not like gmaps patcher which is a desktop application)

Since then I've done a wipe of the device, but did a restore before trying to install lucky patcher in the 'clean' state.
    I don't want to do another wipe, as I've already cause enough trouble for my IT guys and don't want to go down again to gett hem to set everything up on my device again.

What tools are you referring to?

For your information, I don't have the lucky patcher apk (4.4.7) on the device or sd card. It's on my box account.
    I don't think any version of lucky patcher is instlled on my devic at all currently.

I installed and ran "System App Safe Remover" from google play but I don't think I see lucky patcher installed.
    11-12-14 12:09 AM
    Find the file com.forpda.lp. There are remains on your device, that's for sure.
    Hannes67 likes this.
    11-12-14 12:42 AM
    Find the file com.forpda.lp. There are remains on your device, that's for sure.
    Thanks. I know you've said it previously, so I appreciate you patience.
    Using search button on my file manager and starting to type com.forpda.lp doesn't bring anything up.
    I've looked for traces in ways within the limits of my knowledge, but none.
    No worries if it doesn't work.. But would be sure nice if it did.
    11-12-14 06:11 AM
    Oh crap, I did read that part but it slipped my mind

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 08:07 AM
    Using search button on my file manager and starting to type com.forpda.lp doesn't bring anything up.
    It's a service running in the background and it restarts when you restart the phone. Find it, kill it and then you are good to go.
    Hannes67 likes this.
    11-12-14 08:39 AM
    Cobalt I noticed that recent updates to apps cannot be patched with LP anymore. They still throw the Google Play Services error after patching. Gmaps Patcher also has troubles. For example Flight Aware update, LP doesn't patch it right. Then Google Earth has to be patched since last release and LP can't make the Gplay error go away. If I run it through GMaps Patcher, I have to disable decompiling. Latest YouTube doesn't work at all.
    Just a heads up that things seem to be getting worse.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 10:05 AM
    So I THINK I found a way for you to deinstall it.

First of all start with your phone:
    1. Go into settings
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-img_20141112_162006.png
    and go into Security and Privacy
    2. Swipe all the way down, you will see Development Mode
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-img_20141112_162010.png
    3.Turn it on
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-img_20141112_162017.png
    It will ask you for your device password or if you hadn't got one already you have to make one
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-img_20141112_162021.png
    4. OKay so far so good. Developer mode is on now hook it up to your PC and write your IP on a little paper you will need it.
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-img_20141112_162026.png

5. install the BB10/ Playbook App Manager Chrome extension. Just here (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...ljnelbpblnikkp)
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-1.jpg
    Click on it type in your IP you wrote down on a little paper
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-2.jpg
    In the bottom will be a blue IP, if it's the same press it.
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-3.jpg
    Now it will give you a warning just press the left button on the screen and press proceed
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-4.jpg
    Now give in the device password you made.
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-5.jpg
    Press Ctrl + F and type in pl. You will find the app normaly and just press uninstall.
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]-7.jpg
    harrykoong likes this.
    11-12-14 10:15 AM
    Looks like a possible solution to me. I never had those problems when I had to uninstall. I just went into Android Settings (i.e. from Blackberry Google ID), then to apps, installed apps and removed it there.
    11-12-14 11:26 AM
    Looks like a possible solution to me. I never had those problems when I had to uninstall. I just went into Android Settings (i.e. from Blackberry Google ID), then to apps, installed apps and removed it there.
    Unistalled an app but it was still here. Unistalled it from here and did a wipe with Ccleaner now I don't have any files of this app

Posted with my awesome ? Z10
    11-12-14 11:37 AM
    Hi Guys
    Files
    Download and install these files on your Blackberry device before proceeding.

If you are running OS 10.2.1 (important: Don't autoupdate to version 4.4.5 after installation)
    Lucky Patcher 4.4.4 by ChelpuS (includes Google Play services patch by cobalt)
    Mirror
    Mirror

If you are running OS 10.3:
    Lucky Patcher 4.4.5 by ChelpuS (includes Google Play services patch by cobalt)
    Lucky Patcher 4.4.6 by ChelpuS (includes Google Play services patch by cobalt)
    Lucky Patcher 4.4.7 by ChelpuS (includes Google Play services patch by cobalt)
    Mirror
    Mirror (Mega)

DO NOT AUTOUPDATE LUCKY PATCHER AS THE NEWER VERSIONS DO NOT WORK ON BLACKBERRY DEVICES.
    You can turn of the autoupdate feature in settings.

Google Play Services for OS 10.2.1 and OS 10.3:
    Googe Play Services 5.0.84 (pre-patched by cobalt)
    Without link from Mega, I cant access to box or dropbox for download. Click box is ok but do not have any happend when I enter download button.

Please fix. Thanks.
    11-12-14 11:03 PM
    I can't hey Groupon to work. What did you do?

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3253
    Download Groupon from Amazon no need to patch
    11-12-14 11:36 PM
    Without link from Mega, I cant access to box or dropbox for download. Click box is ok but do not have any happend when I enter download button.

Please fix. Thanks.
    Everything works fine. Box still works and mega still works with mega apps

Posted via CB10
    ndthuytrang likes this.
    11-13-14 02:27 AM
    I'm trying to patch tinder but it said it doesn't need to be patched. Likewise with Google maps. Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3442

Ideally I'd like to login to view online maps

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 02:56 PM
    Does this allow me to transfer my clash of clans from my old ios device?

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 02:11 AM
    Does this allow me to transfer my clash of clans from my old ios device?

Posted via CB10
    Nope, sorry

Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.1016
    11-15-14 02:17 AM
    I'm trying to get Hangouts to work... almost got it,

Used Google Play Services 5.0.89

Installed the Google Login services.

Removed Google Play dependencies from Hangouts.

Logged in using Settings > Accounts> Add Account> in bbry settings.

It seems Google Play Services is a bit finicky... it keeps randomly stopping and crashing. Any thoughts?

Running Z30 on 10.3.1.1016
    11-15-14 09:46 AM
    Anyone have Google maps V 9.0.0 working??

I installed it (unpatched,) It works but doesn't allow login, and asks for google play services.
    (I have google accounts and google play services installed)

I patched it with lucky patcher but it just crashes....

Q10 on 10.3.0.908
    11-15-14 08:04 PM

I installed it (unpatched,) It works but doesn't allow login, and asks for google play services.

Q10 on 10.3.0.908
    Still using 7.0.2 myself. It works, so I ain't messin' with it.
    annon91221 likes this.
    11-15-14 08:16 PM

Q10 on 10.3.0.908
    Delete Google play services... it'll sign only if you have been login only. Play services prevents it from signing in.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 08:25 PM
    Anyone got latest tinder to work?

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 11:14 PM
    Here is the link for Maps 7.0.2 which is an earlier iteration of new google maps.. login works with Cobalt's patched Google login app and doesn't have problem with Cobalt's patched google play services app..

Newer versions of maps don't work when both "login" and "play services" apps are installed..

http://dw2.en.uptodown.com/dw/141612...at-android.apk

BTW.. check out Cobalt's Google apps Landing page.. it is a great resource to have most if not all Google apps running properly.... be sure to to download Google Framework app posted in post #369.. it is not posted in OP yet..

Cheers..

Wrong thread!!

Posted via CB10
    Sally Mack likes this.
    11-15-14 11:51 PM
    Here is the link for Maps 7.0.2 which is an earlier iteration of new google maps.. login works with Cobalt's patched Google login app and doesn't have problem with Cobalt's patched google play services app..

Newer versions of maps don't work when both "login" and "play services" apps are installed..
    Amazing -- I always thought the latest working version with play services and login was 6.14.5, but apparently I was wrong. I'll gladly take the upgrade
    11-16-14 02:20 AM

http://dw2.en.uptodown.com/dw/141612...at-android.apk

BTW.. check out Cobalt's Google apps Landing page.. it is a great resource to have most if not all Google apps running properly.... be sure to to download Google Framework app posted in post #369.. it is not posted in OP yet..

Cheers..

Wrong thread!!

Posted via CB10
    I'm wondering...which languages are supported in that version of Maps?

[/sarcasm]

Thanks for the info and the share...much appreciated.
    11-16-14 02:21 AM
1,367 ... 2627282930 ...