So your saying that if I downloaded and installed the patched Google play from the op it might get rid of the ads in an app?

Posted via CB10
    Patch the installed Google Play services with Lucky Patcher.
    09-12-14 11:19 AM
    Patch the installed Google Play services with Lucky Patcher.
    OK I tried that. I patched the Installed GPS. Then I uninstalled it and installed the patched file. No difference in the apps I could not get ad free before. Is there a specific setting how to patch GPS?

Posted via CB10
    09-12-14 02:15 PM
    Uhhh I understand that people are having a hard time loading Ghost Commander, finding the settings, launching it etc etc. So why not make life easier for everyone?

Here a small APK-Launcher that's sole purpose is to launch the Android Settings on your device.

Hope it helps.

cobalt.android.settings

Attachment 295259
    You gonna laugh, but this launcher does not install on my Z10.
    Installs and works quite fine on mine...
    09-14-14 04:35 AM
    Owkey

Z10 STL100-2/10.3.0.1154
    09-15-14 09:10 PM
    [QUOTE=Cobalt232;10619036]Hi Guys

Here is the method how to patch Google Play services dependencies directly on your Blackberry device using Lucky Patcher from ChelpuS. No Desktop PC or Mac is needed for this procedure.

Features
    - Remove signature verification that causes error "Google Play is not supported on your device"
    - Support for Google Maps API v2 (provided by pre-patched Google Play services)

Please note that Lucky Patcher has the following limitations compared to GMaps Patcher:
    - It cannot replace OpenStreetMaps with Google Maps
    - It cannot patch Google Play services apk (com.google.android.gms)

If you need those features, you should use GMaps Patcher for Windows instead:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...rvices-914930/

Blackberry OS requirements
    Your device must have Blackberry OS 10.3 or the latest version of 10.2.1 installed (thanks to Sally Mack for testing on 10.2.1).

Files
    Download and install these files on your Blackberry device before proceeding.

If you are running OS 10.2.1 (important: Don't autoupdate to version 4.4.5 after installation)
    Lucky Patcher 4.4.4 by ChelpuS (includes Google Play services patch by cobalt)

If you are running OS 10.3:
    Lucky Patcher 4.4.5 by ChelpuS (includes Google Play services patch by cobalt)
    Lucky Patcher 4.4.6 by ChelpuS (includes Google Play services patch by cobalt)
    Lucky Patcher 4.4.7 by ChelpuS (includes Google Play services patch by cobalt)

DO NOT AUTOUPDATE LUCKY PATCHER AS THE NEWER VERSIONS DO NOT WORK ON BLACKBERRY DEVICES.
    You can turn of the autoupdate feature in settings.

Google Play Services for OS 10.2.1 and OS 10.3:
    Googe Play Services 5.0.84 (pre-patched by cobalt)

Patching procedure
    1. Run Lucky Patcher
    2. On main screen, choose Rebuild & Install
    3. Find the file you want to patch
    4. Tap on filename and select Rebuild
    5. Choose Apk without License Verification
    6. Unselect Auto Mode
    7. Select Remove Dependencies

After patching completed, you can find the patched apk file on your device (not SD-Card!). Look for folder misc/android/luckypatcher/modified. Install the patched APK file and you are ready to go.

Important: Uninstall any unpatched version of the app from your device before attempting to install the patched version.

Good Luck!

I see 3 links to download lucky patcher. Which should I use and install on my z10.

Z10 STL100-2/10.3.0.1154
    balamaildeity and abubadr like this.
    09-15-14 09:16 PM

I see 3 links to download lucky patcher. Which should I use and install on my z10.

Z10 STL100-2/10.3.0.1154
    I would start with the newest version and if you have problems work backwards from there.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-14 06:38 AM
    I would start with the newest version and if you have problems work backwards from there.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, thanks I installed the latest one

Z10 STL100-2/10.3.0.1154
    09-16-14 08:37 AM
    Bookmark
    Last edited by moodyk13; 09-18-14 at 09:11 AM.
    09-17-14 07:36 PM
    found how to install patched APK (not clear from original post) (using Build & Install function)
    But keep getting a warning

Please check "Allow installation of applicaitons from unknown sources" in Security Settings"
    Followed by
    The requestes setting is not supported by this Blackberry Device
    I already have that security setting.. App doesn't seem to install. App is OWM

Edit: Nevermind, seems like I needed a reboot after installing LuckyPatcher.. or just a reboot in general.
    Last edited by NetComrade; 09-24-14 at 10:03 AM.
    09-24-14 09:20 AM
    found how to install patched APK (not clear from original post) (using Build & Install function)
    But keep getting a warning

Followed by

I already have that security setting.. App doesn't seem to install. App is OWM
    Looks like this is a payed app. Maybe it helps if you install Google Play store. Check Gmaps patcher tread (last 10 post or so) to find the latest version.
    09-24-14 10:02 AM
    Mobile Access for Outlook OWA works with Lucky Patcher. Used the default "Auto" option, plus removing "Google Play" option.
    On Q10 with version 4.4.4. Seems like a great client for OWA if your company doesn't support blackberry.
    09-24-14 12:54 PM
    Hi,

Any advice for patching Sky Safari Pro 4. I purchased the app and run it on my sons Galaxy Tab. When I install it on my Passport, I get the License Verification Error. I tried the steps listed earlier in thread for patching the apk and no luck. This is what I did:

1) Download and install Sky Safari to my Passport to get APK
    2) Uninstall Sky Safari
    3) Patch Sky Safari with Lucky Patcher selecting the Dependent Services tab
    4) Install the modified APK

When I launch the modified App it immediately closes. I did notice that there is an OBB library that is downloaded on my sons tablet that never gets downloaded on my Passport so I copied it over to my phone. When the app opens it appears to load, pauses briefly then immediately closes with no error messages.

Any Ideas?
    09-28-14 09:25 AM
    Try auto mode.

Also installing the play store that cobalt patched should work as well, if you're signed in it will validate your license.

Z30STA100-3/10.3.0.1154
    09-28-14 05:43 PM
    Will try the Auto mode. As for the play store, do you mean the Play Services file? I don't see any option for signing in?
    HseFly likes this.
    09-29-14 05:41 AM
    Will try the Auto mode. As for the play store, do you mean the Play Services file? I don't see any option for signing in?
    No, the play store itself (not Snap) and the login service

Z10 - 10.3 - STL 100-1
    09-29-14 10:22 AM
    I've tried Auto Mode, no luck, same result. As for Play Store, installed but briefly opens then hangs on black screen. When I minimize it I can see the App briefly but when I maximize, it goes to a dark screen.

Would Snap could a problem being logged in while trying to start Play Store?
    09-29-14 02:38 PM
    I've tried Auto Mode, no luck, same result. As for Play Store, installed but briefly opens then hangs on black screen. When I minimize it I can see the App briefly but when I maximize, it goes to a dark screen.

Would Snap could a problem being logged in while trying to start Play Store?
    Which OS are you on?

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 02:53 PM
    Passport 10.3.0.675

Just to be clear, I bought Sky Safari Pro and installed on my sons Samsung Galaxy. I'd like to run it on my Passport or Z30 or Z10 or Q10 (Any device will do).
    09-29-14 03:36 PM
    I have no idea how I missed this thread but man am I'm super pumped right now! You sir are da bomb, cat's freakin meow!

Just got Golf Now and Group On installed with no stupid Google Play services are required messages.
    Sally Mack and Cobalt232 like this.
    09-29-14 10:58 PM
    Anyone have luck patching TextNow with Lucky Patcher? I'm on 10.2.1 so using 4.4.4. Have tried various options so far with no luck. App consistently crashes upon launch, no visible error message. Side note: If I install leaked 10.3 will this help? Thanks.
    09-30-14 01:51 AM
    Has anyone had any success in getting the MySupermarket app to work using Lucky Patcher? I have managed to get it to load a bit further than it used to before, but I'm not sure what settings to use to get it to stop crashing.
    10-03-14 07:48 AM
    Anyone have luck patching TextNow with Lucky Patcher? I'm on 10.2.1 so using 4.4.4. Have tried various options so far with no luck. App consistently crashes upon launch, no visible error message. Side note: If I install leaked 10.3 will this help? Thanks.
    Have you installed the patched Google Play services from the first post?
    10-03-14 08:48 AM
    Has anyone had any success in getting the MySupermarket app to work using Lucky Patcher? I have managed to get it to load a bit further than it used to before, but I'm not sure what settings to use to get it to stop crashing.
    Same here: Have you installed the patched Google Play services from post 1? If yes, drop a link to the file on dropbox and I'll look into it.
    10-03-14 08:50 AM
    Any chance of getting the latest Google Play Services patched and added to the first post?

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 10:56 AM
    I am unable to locate google login service apk needed for login. Does google drive function properly?

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 12:42 PM
1,367 ... 1819202122 ...