Check my other patching thread for a newer Version. Link is in my signature. Read the last 10 posts.
    Great thanks found it!

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 07:57 AM
    I got Lucky Patcher v4.4.6 working, just had to reload the android runtime files.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z30
    08-23-14 08:42 AM
    Lucky Patcher 4.4.7 is now available. The first post has been updated with the download link. I had to do some patching to trick our beloved BB android runtime.

Happy patching!
    dustmalik and tryfe like this.
    08-23-14 09:34 AM
    Link doesn't work

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 10:24 AM
    Link doesn't work

Posted via CB10
    1. Download the mega app from bbw
    2. Tap and hold the link then click "open in..." and select mega. You can also open in browser and it?ll invoke the mega app.

Or download from pc.
    08-23-14 10:28 AM
    Lucky Patcher 4.4.7 is now available. The first post has been updated with the download link. I had to do some patching to trick our beloved BB android runtime.

Happy patching!
    Hi Cobatl,is it possible for you to patch lucky patcher 4.5.3? Thank you

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 10:55 AM

Happy patching!
    Thanks Cobalt

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 11:25 AM

Happy patching!
    I cannot install the new patched version 4.4.7

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 12:42 PM
    If anyone can get a patched version of the application, Yik Yak working I would love you forever.

It asks that you enable your gps even though it is already turned on.
    We need to start sharing patched apps so we all don't have to go through the entire process.
    08-23-14 07:04 PM
    We need to start sharing patched apps so we all don't have to go through the entire process.
    I like the idea of a list of patchable apps someplace, but I would also encourage people to try it themselves and learn both the on device and PC patching methods.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    08-23-14 07:53 PM
    i was running Lucky Patcher and got a upgrade popup , so i upgraded but now i cant find where my icon when and when i try to reinstall an older one or the Lucky Patcher 4.4.7 and older some will say unable to install for the 4.4.7 and when i try an older one it will say there is a newer one installed but i cant find it anywhere on my z10. so i tried to find it with uninstall and nothing. i would just like to get it back up and running
    08-23-14 08:01 PM
    i was running Lucky Patcher and got a upgrade popup , so i upgraded but now i cant find where my icon when and when i try to reinstall an older one or the Lucky Patcher 4.4.7 and older some will say unable to install for the 4.4.7 and when i try an older one it will say there is a newer one installed but i cant find it anywhere on my z10. so i tried to find it with uninstall and nothing. i would just like to get it back up and running
    Delete it via your phone's Device Monitor

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 08:21 PM
    I disagree. We need to educate and empower those so that they don't become dependent on someone patching it for them. That's the whole point of the patcher. Self-serve.
    tryfe, jzajac, Lawmen23 and 2 others like this.
    08-23-14 10:10 PM
    I have a few questions. (First thanks to the OP for the great tutorial)

1. Is this for all Google Play apps that we get the dependency pop up for or only mapping /GPS based apps!

2. Will removing dependencies allow the app to function better? Example, I've downloaded some live soccer score apps using Snap but I can't get the live goal push alerts to work. Will removing the dependencies get them to work as they would in a pure Droid device?

3. Other than not seeing the dependency message, what other benefits does doing this offer us.

I only ask because I'm not very tech savvy and want to know why I would want to do this. I just want things to work as they should too....like those live push alerts I can't get using the Android apps for example.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    08-23-14 10:39 PM
    I have a few questions. (First thanks to the OP for the great tutorial)

1. Is this for all Google Play apps that we get the dependency pop up for or only mapping /GPS based apps!

2. Will removing dependencies allow the app to function better? Example, I've downloaded some live soccer score apps using Snap but I can't get the live goal push alerts to work. Will removing the dependencies get them to work as they would in a pure Droid device?

3. Other than not seeing the dependency message, what other benefits does doing this offer us.

I only ask because I'm not very tech savvy and want to know why I would want to do this. I just want things to work as they should too....like those live push alerts I can't get using the Android apps for example.

1. Short answer : apps that rely on mapping. Longer answer: it may get rid of errors in other apps like games, but won't actually enable broken features like logging into a g+ account.

2. No.

3. Maps showing, but other than that not much other benefit.
    08-24-14 12:20 AM
    I have this same problem. Just upgraded to the leaked 10.3.0.1052 after a security wipe. Tried to download and install Lucky Patcher 4.5.3 but get a message saying it can't install the app. Try again and it says it's already installed. Try an earlier version and it says a newer version is installed. I have tried deleting the app from device monitor and ghost commander but both apps don't show it as installed on my device... missing my lucky patcher already... anyone know how to fix this?

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 12:35 AM
    1. Short answer : apps that rely on mapping. Longer answer: it may get rid of errors in other apps like games, but won't actually enable broken features like logging into a g+ account.

2. No.

3. Maps showing, but other than that not much other benefit.
    Thank you

08-24-14 01:22 AM
    I disagree. We need to educate and empower those so that they don't become dependent on someone patching it for them. That's the whole point of the patcher. Self-serve.
    This. A thousand times this.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    08-24-14 03:43 AM

Happy patching!
    Cobalt. 4.4.7 tried to install but it gives error cannot install...When almost installed. Can you have a look?

I did use your version and have 10.3.0.1052 installed using Sachesi.

Or maybe should I sideload again the android runtime ?

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 05:40 AM
    Cobalt. 4.4.7 tried to install but it gives error cannot install...When almost installed. Can you have a look?

Posted via CB10
    Running the same OS version; 4.4.5 is the latest version of Lucky Patcher I'm able to successfully install.
    08-24-14 06:44 AM
    I have this same problem. Just upgraded to the leaked 10.3.0.1052 after a security wipe. Tried to download and install Lucky Patcher 4.5.3 but get a message saying it can't install the app. Try again and it says it's already installed. Try an earlier version and it says a newer version is installed. I have tried deleting the app from device monitor and ghost commander but both apps don't show it as installed on my device... missing my lucky patcher already... anyone know how to fix this?

Posted via CB10
    I had that exact issue on OS10.3.0.1052. What I did was to re-sideload the two android runtime files,then reboot. That's all.

08-24-14 07:50 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yes, reload the runtime by re-sideloading the two runtime files, and should be good.

08-24-14 07:52 AM
    I had that exact issue on OS10.3.0.1052. What I did was to re-sideload the two android runtime files,then reboot. That's all.

Thanks, just thought about trying this. Will give it a shot later and let you guys know.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 11:19 AM

Did that still same issue. Tries to install cobalt patched 4.4.7 but it tell me when almost finished cannot install

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 02:46 PM
    Did that still same issue. Tries to install cobalt patched 4.4.7 but it tell me when almost finished cannot install

Posted via CB10
    Did you reboot after sideloading the runtime files? Because the change is only effected after a reboot.

08-24-14 03:29 PM
1,367 ... 1314151617 ...