I wanna download Uber on my blackberry z3

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 06:55 AM
    I wanna download Uber on my blackberry z3
    If you want to avoid patching the app yourself, this thread might help you: Working Latest Patched Lyft, Uber Partner, and Uber App
    10-30-15 09:14 AM
    Hi;

I try to install Snapchat
    Using gmaps patcher, already installed the patched google play, google services etc... but it doesnt work !
    This is the error message : "The package cannot be rebuilt".

Please help !
    10-31-15 06:41 AM
    Hi;

I try to install Snapchat
    Using gmaps patcher, already installed the patched google play, google services etc... but it doesnt work !
    This is the error message : "The package cannot be rebuilt".

Please help !
    Snapchat does not work on BlackBerry. Period.
    DB_Cooper likes this.
    10-31-15 07:21 AM
    Nothing can be done ?
    Any patch ? any alternativ ?
    10-31-15 07:27 AM
    Noooook, go to casper.io
    10-31-15 08:36 AM
    Noooook, go to casper.io
    Just be prepared that you can have your account banned by using Casper. The only way for you to get snapchat working on a BlackBerry is for you to buy a Priv.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    Smokeaire likes this.
    10-31-15 09:07 AM
    I just bought a Classic !
    I read that casper give does'nt give the possibility to send snaps, it is just for viewing snaps...
    Not otpimal but thanks for your help.

Anyway, it means that if with the patcher i have this error : "the apk cannot be rebuilt", i can't use the app ?? (i would like to use the application "Dojo" : hplay.google.com / store / apps/details?id=co.dojoapp.dojo.

Thanks
    10-31-15 10:13 AM
    Thanks for answearing.

So if i have this error message "apk cannot be rebuilt" by using the Gmap patcher, it means that there is no solution tu use th app (different from snapchat) ??

Thanks
    10-31-15 10:45 AM
    Thanks for answearing.

So if i have this error message "apk cannot be rebuilt" by using the Gmap patcher, it means that there is no solution tu use th app (different from snapchat) ??

Thanks
    Not really. You can try to uncheck "Decomplie resources" and patch the app. If it doesn't work then post here and ask Cobalt for assistance

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    10-31-15 08:41 PM
    I Succeed !

Many Thanks
    11-01-15 11:52 AM
    Can someone please walk me through getting my phone operational

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 08:42 PM
    Can someone please walk me through getting my phone operational

Posted via CB10
    It's all laid out perfectly in the first post.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    11-02-15 09:22 PM
    Simon, tried with version 1.3.1 to patch the new (today) update flightradar24pro 6.6.1 and pops up this error, so had to disable decompilation.......... and tried to patch with 1.4 beta 4 and same problem like 6.5.1, doesn't work, asks me for google play services.
    Attached Thumbnails How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-flightradarpro661.jpg  
    11-03-15 04:41 AM
    Hi! I've been reading these forums since i've bought my Passport around June. Cobalt's work is beyond heroic! One thing i'm having trouble with is Tinder app. I've been using -before installing Google Store- an old version which seems to behave just fine, although lacks most of the new functions.

Having read your guidelines to installing GStore, I've tried to Install google Maps and to actualize Tinder. GMaps always sent me a notification asking for Google Play Services, otherwise maps loaded just fine but it never went to my current location, hence, it was almost useless. Then I tried to update Tinder and it said "unable to install application", so I deleted the old version then reinstalled. Then it popped: "it depends on Google Play Services", otherwise the app loaded, but it never showed any people even with the encounter settings on max.

So, I patched it with lucky patcher, seemingly succesfully, but it kept showing me such message.

Then, I realized that I should've installed a patched Google Play Services apk, so I did. Googl Maps started working flawlesssly and the notification asking for Services never showed up again. But, Tinder is still non-functional! Now it shows the following message (it may be different to the actual message since I'm translating what it reads in spanish in my device):

"Tinder is based on Google Play Services, but they are not compatible with your device. Get in touch with the manufacturer for assistance"

Should I get different results patching with Gmaps? Patching via LP looks like went without any trouble (Rebuild & Install, Remove Dependencies, Un-select auto mode, uninstall old apk, install patched apk), the apk loads, but never finds new people. Location is on. My old matches are still there. Seems not to be working.

thanks in advance and please tell me if I'm posting this in the wrong place, I'll take it to where it belongs.
    11-06-15 08:29 PM
    Oh! One thing I forgot: the Google Play Services apk I've Installed is the latest patched By Cobalt, not from the GStore! (although I tried that first and said unable to install application!)

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 09:06 PM
    Need help on installing Hangout on my passport. Will it work. I installed LP but still no luck.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 02:38 AM
    Need help on installing Hangout on my passport. Will it work. I installed LP but still no luck.

Posted via CB10
    Use Gmaps Patcher. It must be installed on you computer/laptop.
    11-07-15 10:21 AM
    Hey, I downloaded the file from mega for the patcher. Unfortunately my anti virus program detects a trojan horse. I usa Avira Free Antivir. Does anybody have the same problem?

Thank you
    Rashid
    11-08-15 07:11 AM
    Hey, I downloaded the file from mega for the patcher. Unfortunately my anti virus program detects a trojan horse. I usa Avira Free Antivir. Does anybody have the same problem?

Thank you
    Rashid
    That has been discussed many times before. Just allow it in your Antivirus program. There is nothing harmful in the Patching program.
    11-08-15 07:14 AM
    i cannot patch with GMAPS Patcher. can anybody help me?
    How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-capture22.png
    sorry, iam newbie here.
    11-14-15 03:59 AM
    i cannot patch with GMAPS Patcher. can anybody help me?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture22.PNG 
Views:	1858 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	380546
    sorry, iam newbie here.
    You don't patch Cobalt's apps. The problem is you didn't read the first posts in Cobalt's threads.
    11-14-15 05:53 AM
    Has anyone managed to get the android Facebook apps to work? Since the BlackBerry Facebook stopped working properly, I've tried the Facebook, Facebook groups and Facebook messenger apps but they don't work unfortunately

Posted via CB10 from*my*‎*BlackBerry Passport* smartphone.‎
    11-14-15 09:32 PM
    Has anyone managed to get the android Facebook apps to work? Since the BlackBerry Facebook stopped working properly, I've tried the Facebook, Facebook groups and Facebook messenger apps but they don't work unfortunately

Posted via CB10 from*my*‎*BlackBerry Passport* smartphone.‎
    All Facebook apps by android haven't worked for a long time. The latest Facebook version that works is 28.0.0.16.16 that I know of, it's the one I use currently. Messenger would probably need to be from around that time as well.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-14-15 09:41 PM
    You don't patch Cobalt's apps. The problem is you didn't read the first posts in Cobalt's threads.
    which one apps??
    11-15-15 12:21 AM
4,042 ... 8889909192 ...