Hi Cobalt,
    I can't seems to patch Google earth with the GMAP patcher and also how do I get Google Play, Google Login Services and Google Vending installed? I installed the Google play services you posted at the first post and I can't find a place to sign in.
    12-01-14 12:34 AM
    Hi Cobalt,
    I can't seems to patch Google earth with the GMAP patcher and also how do I get Google Play, Google Login Services and Google Vending installed? I installed the Google play services you posted at the first post and I can't find a place to sign in.
    you can download it from this thread Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page
    12-01-14 02:31 AM
    Thanks Jokerclown
    12-01-14 02:44 AM
    Thanks Jokerclown
    No problem
    12-01-14 03:59 AM
    Cobalt, does the new version run on Java 8 and not 7 anymore?

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 07:59 AM
    Cobalt, does the new version run on Java 8 and not 7 anymore?

Posted via CB10
    Good question. ^
    12-01-14 08:03 AM
    Good question. ^
    Well, I meant the part of the app that generates the Google ID. I updated to java 8 release some time back and that part didn't work anymore. So I installed the Java 7 release again.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 08:52 AM
    Well, I meant the part of the app that generates the Google ID. I updated to java 8 release some time back and that part didn't work anymore. So I installed the Java 7 release again.

Posted via CB10
    Me too.
    12-01-14 08:59 AM
    Dit not try with Java 8, but may work now. Will have to test.
    12-01-14 09:19 AM
    Thanks for the new patcher. Love the new download feature. That is really cool. Tried the new youtube app. It cannot patch it, even with decompile off.
    12-01-14 07:24 PM
    thanks for the new release of GMAPS Patcher
    12-02-14 03:32 PM
    Been loving this since it's gotten zombies 5k to work! :-)

Though I've noticed most of my android apps now show me a google play services aren't responding, however if I press back or ok most likely the time, it still allows me to use the app.

Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong? Even apps like evernote which works perfectly and independently previously via snap worked fine.

Thanks! :-)

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 05:41 PM
    Been loving this since it's gotten zombies 5k to work! :-)

Though I've noticed most of my android apps now show me a google play services aren't responding, however if I press back or ok most likely the time, it still allows me to use the app.

Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong? Even apps like evernote which works perfectly and independently previously via snap worked fine.

Thanks! :-)

Posted via CB10
    Could be plenty of reasons why you're getting the error, as Google play services tends to run in the background. I remember when I had the android port of thescore app I was getting lots of errors, even when it wasn't open.

Also, some apps use Google play services, but aren't totally dependent on it working, so it's even possible that Evernote worked fine and there was no Google play services install to give an error (if you're really curious, run the Evernote apk through the patcher and see if it detects the play services dependency).

Also, which version of Google play services do you have, and which os are you on? Some versions play nicer with each other than others.
    FlagshipFighter likes this.
    12-02-14 06:57 PM
    Trying to patch and install the Subway app (com.subway.mobile.subwayapp03), but keeps failing to run.

• Used GMaps Patcher (Version 1.3 according to Help)
    • Used patcher to download fresh APK of the App
    • Analyzed APK

Code:
    Processing C:\Users\Brett\Desktop\GMaps_Patcher_Win_1.3\GMaps_Patcher_Win_1.3\downloads\com.subway.mobile.subwayapp03.apk
    The package contains 1 classes.dex file
    [Decompiling classes and resources]
    Decompiled 10.21 MB in 65.56 seconds
    Done.
    [Analyzing Package]
    Google Maps API v1 dependencies detected
    Google Maps API v2 dependencies detected
    Google Maps signature permissions detected
    Android:protectionLevel detected
    Google Play services dependencies detected
    [Analysis completed]

Press CONTINUE to proceed or CANCEL to abort.

[Extracting certificates]
    Extracted MD5: 2f85789bfe8c636e800232a92cf7f8af
    Done.
    [Decompiling and patching Google Maps v1]
    Done.
    [Removing Google Maps API v1 dependencies from AndroidManifest]
    Done.
    [Replacing Google Maps v2 API key in AndroidManifest]
    Done.
    [Removing Google Maps signature permissions from AndroidManifest]
    Done.
    [Removing android:protectionLevel from AndroidManifest]
    Done.
    [Patching Google Play Services]
    Done.
    [Rebuilding]
    Done.
    [Signing and Zip aligning]
    Done.
    [Cleaning up]
    Done.
    • Copied patched APK to Z10
    • Made sure old install was deleted on Z10
    • Rebooted Z10
    • Installed patched APK
    • Tried running app and got the following:

How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20141203_082814.png
    When you click on OK the application terminates.
    12-03-14 08:38 AM
    A tampering protection, that's new. Can you post a link to the app (mega/box or whatever), I can't download it from my country using playstore. Will look into it then.
    12-03-14 09:37 AM
    Looks like a signature check. Depending on how clever they were with this check, I might be able to get around it. Will report back in a couple days once I have some time to look at it.
    12-03-14 09:38 AM
    A tampering protection, that's new. Can you post a link to the app (mega/box or whatever), I can't download it from my country using playstore. Will look into it then.
    com.subway.mobile.subwayapp03
    Last edited by ViperSBT; 12-07-14 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Needed quote
    12-03-14 09:57 AM
    Thanks for the new patcher. Love the new download feature. That is really cool. Tried the new youtube app. It cannot patch it, even with decompile off.
    Wooops... my bad. Hold on...
    12-03-14 10:11 AM
    Thanks Sally! I patched evernote, and it intially showed the message, but then it stopped persisting, and then after rebooting the app it never came up again.

Thank you so much!!! :-)

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 03:11 PM
    Wooops... my bad. Hold on...
    Was just about to report a similar issue, but I see ralfy beat me to it! I used 1.2 in the meantime
    12-06-14 11:14 AM
    Was just about to report a similar issue, but I see ralfy beat me to it! I used 1.2 in the meantime
    Fix is on it's way. I made a regular expression to greedy, it messes up the code in some cases.
    12-06-14 11:18 AM
    Ok fixed

First post has been updated.
    ralfyguy and Sally Mack like this.
    12-06-14 11:28 AM
    Ok fixed

First post has been updated.
    Thanks man. I changed the Java path to the version 8 folder and it works with Java 8 now. Youtube patches now without problem. But it doesn't run on 10.2. Oh well. The mobile page works good enough.
    On a side note, I patched the new weather channel app and the radar part doesn't work unless I uncheck the Android protection before patching. But that was with Gmaps Patcher 1.3.0. I forgot to post that before you updated.
    12-06-14 05:49 PM
    You can use my patched YouTube version from the Landing page. The patcher can't fix it.
    12-07-14 02:32 AM
    Any progress on this yet?
    12-07-14 06:40 AM
4,042 ... 6061626364 ...